Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

16 minutes ago, antyep said:

I always thought that hammer gets stronger depending on Amy's emotions, especially her anger, as it seems to be in Sonic X

Either that or its just my headcanon XP

The thumbnail for this video makes me feel like if I play it I'm going to go to jail.

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 3

39 minutes ago, Dash Speed said:

Doesn't mean it's makes sense since Amy before Yardley and Ian she never had that much impact on natural fighting or been built up to hang with the boys like in the games, the games make her a novice to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles while she's just a bystander not fit for fighting on their level. 

I'm sorry, but can you repeat this?

49 minutes ago, Dash Speed said:

It's PIS/CIS that the comics give Amy ooc traits and skills that make her better than Tails in battle. 

Do you have any examples?

49 minutes ago, Dash Speed said:

Amy is so weak, Cream could take her down with pure strength since she carries big the cat.

Isn't Amy carrying Big the Cat with her feet when Team Rose is in flight formation?

51 minutes ago, Dash Speed said:

In my opinion Amy makes the comics worse to read because her power level and skill set isn't true to the source material and makes other characters like Knuckles, Shadow and Sonic look bad.

Kinda of hard to do that when the source material focuses only on Sonic, Tails, and Eggman for 4 games in a row.

• Thumbs Up 5

@Dash Speed

You have a serious case of canon double standards going on here dude. On one hand, you bemoan the comics for not instantly granting Shadow the control over comic exclusive Chaos Energies that FAR superseded anything he was intended to be able to use them for in the games, but on the other you call out Amy as being too strong in comparison to her game counterpart.

If I'm to take what your saying in its most basic terms, your essentially whining that Shadow wasn't gifted the god level chaos powers, while bashing Amy because she developed into more of a capable fighter when compared to game Amy

sounds like a load of bias to me.

5 hours ago, Dash Speed said:

Shadow showing skills other than his original moveset shows his talent in fighting and general combat versatility. The whole game was a test of his title "Ultimate Lifeform" to me, Shadow faces god like threats like Sonic but can mix up his combat style like Dante and Vergil from DMC to whoop butt, he's proven he can tackle different problems with extensive ease in battle and had almost a terminator adapativeness to his gameplay, which shows he's not a rushdown brute like Sonic or a muscle junkie like Knuckles, he's a jack of all trades that knows more than Sonic does in using weapons, vechicle usuage and fighting skills outside of using his powers, the idea of him using these various abilities with expert skill shows his tatical side.

And all that stuff is just proving my point. I never doubted that Shadow can fight. Its what he is good at. There is no doubt that he isn't capable of using an arsenal of weapons or his fists to get the job done.

What your not understanding is, that is precisely the problem. No matter the obstacle, no matter the threat, Shadow's first and only solution to the situation is trial by combat. 9 times out of 10, that trial by combat is of the full frontal assault variety. It doesn't mater how many vehicles he can drive or how many different guns he is adept at wielding, Shadow's tactical prowess never evolves farther than taking the fight directly to the teeth of enemy defenses. There is rarely any cunning to his plans, no strategy beyond making them cower before the might of the Ultimate Life Form. There is never a wild card in play. Every time the mission is get in, get out and wreck anything that gets in my way. Shadow rarely has to adapt to achieve his objectives. His tactics never change.

Yes, Shadow is versatile in combat. But an over-reliance on his own capabilities has pretty much neutered any chance he's had to develop anywhere else. He's just never had too. Its the primary reason why he was unable to adapt against larger scale threats in the comics early run, and its also the primary reason he is at a disadvantage when fighting against a Hedgehog he should be superior to on paper.

Shadow is god level in the games with 7 chaos emeralds, he's a near demigod with one. Shadow's feats and abilities in gameplay don't match the writing Ian has developed Shadow have making him unfaithful to the canon material. Nerfing Shadow is one thing, having some random character comic execlusive one shot a popular character to hype others is another. And I said, Shadow should be low tier enerjak, since Knuckles is written to be, Shadow based on canon feats show match that or be stronger in the comics, it's fair.

Knuckles was written to be a low tier Enerjak at times because he essentially is Enerjak in the comic universe. He assumed the mantle and all its power on two separate occasions, and before that there was that Chaos Knuckles incident which made him an Enerjak stand-in sans the mask. There is established canon material written into the comic that allows Knuckles to tap into that level of power.

Shadow has none of that. He's never been depicted as being able to meld and alter reality at his whim like Enerjak. He's never been able to pick apart an opponent one molecule at time like Enerjak. He's never been able to re-write the rules of reality to suit his ideal vision of a planet, like Enerjak. Barring Shadow access to these kind of powers is no more of a nerf to Shadow as it is for any character. Chaos Magic goes so much farther in the comics than it ever has in the game series. To expect Shadow to walk into a separate canon and start wielding the power of a god is asinine at best.

Sonic's beaten Shadow with external power ups/help and uses outside abilities to keep up with him, he uses Chaos Control which isn't his to beat him, his friends helped beat him while Sonic chased him down finished him in Chronicles, he used some sort of power source that boosted himself to overwhelm Shadow. Only Sonic Battle he's shown being better, but I blame that on main character privileges.

You're invalidating Sonic's win agaisnt Shadow because he "borrowed" his Chaos Control?

LOL

Next your going to tell me that one of Shadow's other losses to Sonic doesn't count because the sun was in his eye.

Doesn't mean it's makes sense since Amy before Yardley and Ian she never had that much impact on natural fighting or been built up to hang with the boys like in the games, the games make her a novice to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles while she's just a bystander not fit for fighting on their level. It's PIS/CIS that the comics give Amy ooc traits and skills that make her better than Tails in battle. Amy is so weak, Cream could take her down with pure strength since she carries big the cat. In my opinion Amy makes the comics worse to read because her power level and skill set isn't true to the source material and makes other characters like Knuckles, Shadow and Sonic look bad.

It OOC for Amy to develop into a credible fighter and an asset for to the team, but somehow blastfamy that Shadow isn't gifted the expanded god-level chaos powers that are exclusive to the comics.

Yeeeeeah. That smells like bias to me.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Promotion 1

This feels like a weird argument for...a lot of reasons, but: 1) as I remember it, Amy hit him with her hammer when he wasn't even paying attention (it's not like he has a spider-sense or whatever) and 2) as already pointed out, uhhhh

732b70ff7f05b15ac97ec13b414ac2f7--shadow

...she can't exactly do much to him beyond a surprise attack, lol.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 2

Gee, I haven't got money for harassing comic apps right now! Just wait for few weeks 'till I get some gift money, jeez!

Now I'm happy I made some emergency purchases way back in summer, I just hadn't enough money for all I needed to get... :(

1 hour ago, Almar said:

Amy is a joke character. I wouldn't put too much stock in what she does.

How is she a joke character? I mean there aren't many characters who are to be taken nore seriously than her, she seems to be a capable fighter, and can have depth at times.

This is turning into pretty dismissive discussion towards Amy. We're talking about different universe for Pete's sake!

Amy isn't as much of a joke in Archieverse than she has been in some games, and I really appreciate that about these comics.

I think it would turn into pretty unreadable mess for me if Shadow were to become a freaking Gary Stu or something, but that's just my humble opinion about the matter.

It's funny how some Shadow fans always manage to force Shadow into discussions that even weren't about him in the first place. This as happened to me, for example when I started telling about my theory how Sonic was really dense hedgie considering how he could fly cars far away by simply running into them without a flinch.

Somehow someone decided I said Sonic's stronger than Shadow even when I didn't say anything about Shadow, and I'm pretty certain strong=/=density.

Some fans seem to be so overprotective towards their favourites they feel like every word not praise to those favourites is a threat to those favourites.

I don't really mean to rant, I'd just like to say this out loud so that all of us could consider is this really the case, if you don't praise this one character you must hate them and I need to tell to you you're wrong since this character's awesome.

It's okay to like some characters, I just feel like some guys are really passionate about this.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

(I'm all for ending this Shadow talk, it's getting stupid).

21 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

@NikoS Yeah, you've got a point. So anyways, what were some of the saddest moments for you guys (not counting the cancellation)?

issue 234, Antoine. It's one of very few times fiction made me  shed a tear.

Overall Mecha Sally arc had some really sad moments. Tails talking to his dad, king Max thanking his wife for staying with him (I NEVER expected to feel bad for him), Geoffrey realizing he's on the wrong side, etc.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, MetalSkulkBane said:

(I'm all for ending this Shadow talk, it's getting stupid).

issue 234, Antoine. It's one of very few times fiction made me  shed a tear.

Overall Mecha Sally arc had some really sad moments. Tails talking to his dad, king Max thanking his wife for staying with him (I NEVER expected to feel bad for him), Geoffrey realizing he's on the wrong side, etc.

Yeah, sadly these things were never resolved

@RedFox99 Didn't you meant to @ @BlueSky and mentioned me by mistake?

anyway, saddest moments? i think Armand's death in 168, i'd put it on the list even with the questionable pencil work, Antoine in 234 definetely (i cried), and chip's farewell in 287 was also very emotional, i shed some tears too, even knowing it was coming.

• Thumbs Up 3

The death of Antoine's dad was probably the only moment in the entire comic's history that almost made me cry. The pure emotion of Antoine pouring out his heart to his dying dad about how much a failure he felt he was really got to me.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

My saddest moment was picking up issue #50 after taking a break for 20 issues.. I thought it was the end of the series and my nostalgia was pretty strong at the time

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

On 12/13/2017 at 7:36 AM, RedFox99 said:

How is she a joke character? I mean there aren't many characters who are to be taken nore seriously than her, she seems to be a capable fighter, and can have depth at times.

Eh, I can kinda see what he's getting at.

Earlier games tended to give her some sort of handicap(usually being slower and/or not being able to Spin normally) and some games have her flat out pulls powers out of nowhere(Tornado Hammer being a protectile, Propellor Hammer, Turning Invisible). And then there's her trademark Piko Piko Hammer, which often squeaks in the same swing it does damage.

Really, she's more of a Lethal Joke Character.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, apparently Ian planned for the House of Cards to be 4 issues rather than 2. This makes me wonder as to whether the arc would've been better or would it have dragged on. What do you guys think?

Also, should I read the comics after the WU crossover because I hear the pacing gets messed up a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

So, apparently Ian planned for the House of Cards to be 4 issues rather than 2. This makes me wonder as to whether the arc would've been better or would it have dragged on. What do you guys think?

I think it being 4 issues could help some aspects of the story, but ultimately it would not change much in the end, the ones who dislike the story would still dislike it.

15 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Also, should I read the comics after the WU crossover because I hear the pacing gets messed up a bit.

I'd say yes, if you enjoyed the story before WU it's not the pacing (that is a problem only sometimes) that will prevent you from enjoying it, also some of my fav moments/stories happen after WU

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

There's really no telling how House of Cards would have been if it was given a full 4 issue arc, although I'd wager it would actually be beater than how it originally came off since it would have more time to develop its conflict and might have forgone its initial parts that were poorly received.

Heck, the fact that it was done in two issues practically forced Ian to take a shortcut with the conflict--I noticed that tends to be big factor in many of Ian's faults, beyond trying to do too much to the point he takes to long to end his longer arcs, that it gets awkward if he's made to compress something that would benefit with more time.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

I don't think four issues would've helped much because the core issue of House of Cards was characterisation more than anything. Tails is only pissed off at Sonic because of Fiona, despite other valid reasons to be angry, Sonic acts like a selfish prick in the arc, belittling Tails, insulting his parents and acting like Tails is just a blind fanboy of him. The entire nonsense with the Prowers and Acorns feels particularly rushed (You're literally just out of a situation where the entire kingdom was about to die, Sonic got his ass kicked, and your old kingdom was destroyed to the ground), it looks particularly bad when Elias is really the only likeable character in the conflict - Max is just a complete prick like always and Amadeus is a complete idiot to be pulling something as stupid as he is when The Acorn Kingdom was weak and Eggman was particularly strong on resources etc.

It would've taken a lot more than a few more issues to fix everything.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

(Honestly, it's so short I don't see why not to see things to the end. But if you're not the 'completionist' type...)

Depends on how much you liked Reboot so far. If you didn't like it, later stories won't change your mind.

If you like it:

Obviously, SU is still good, especially Eggman Dozen, Case of Pirate Princess was pretty good too.

Main book: 277-279 is worth checking for the backup story alone, that set's one of Egg Bosses (so you know, read before Eggman Dozen). Also, 284-287 is big finally to "Sonic Unleashed" adaptation and I think you could just jump to it. The first part is done by Skelly and it's AWESOME and rest was kinda okay-ish.

Rest is skippable if you're really tight on money, especially "Genesis if the Hero" 288-290, that was boring as hell.  If you liked "MegaDrive" special then you probably want to read "Next Level", it's more of the same thing. Just accept the fact that story doesn't have a real conclusion.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 13.12.2017 at 5:28 PM, RedFox99 said:

@BlueSky Yeah, you've got a point. So anyways, what were some of the saddest moments for you guys (not counting the cancellation)?

Hoo boy, I have a long list---

On 13.12.2017 at 6:01 PM, NikoS said:

@RedFox99 Didn't you meant to @ @BlueSky and mentioned me by mistake?

anyway, saddest moments? i think Armand's death in 168, i'd put it on the list even with the questionable pencil work, Antoine in 234 definetely (i cried), and chip's farewell in 287 was also very emotional, i shed some tears too, even knowing it was coming.

Oh, so this finally happened. What do you think @NikoS, are we now officially SSMB-avatar-twins or what? :D

It seems @RedFox99 didn't study for the test anyway. You know, the one not about Lagrangian mechanics... ^_^

But yeah, to my sadlist, I'll put it on spoilers for it became pretty long one.

Spoiler

So, this is going to be a long list, please bear with me. Other option is to skim it trough/ just purely ignore it.

So, saddest parts for the comics eh? I do have few in mind. I’ll start with the Pre-SGW first.

Pretty much every time someone died or was implied to die or something similar enough. Like Armand’s death which is prolyl the most used death answer in here, but also others, like Locke’s both deaths. First-printed time probably needs no reasoning, it’s just sad when someone dies after (supposedly) long struggle. The other one, well, he was pretty jerk to his son and then he decides to pull this kind of stunt. Man, at least the jerk died in an awesome way, giving his life to save his son after the cold-calculated murder tactic wasn’t going to work anymore. Now I made it sound not so awesome. The point is, it was sad to see him realise he wasn’t father of the year and die right after that without having any proper ways to say stuff to his son before he died.

The way those Egg Grapes pretty much killed whole bunch of echidnas and those spiders, Eggman’s a freaking psycho for thinking it’s a funnier way to get filters…

Even freaking Tommy Turtles last death was kind of sad (others started to feel just amusing, like some kind of a pet peeve or something, too much used plotdevice), for me at least. Maybe because that was more of some kind of symbolism for the ongoing war, no punches pulled and all that jazz. Even M’s “death” made me feel sad, she was really being obedient and all and for that she got destroyed because of his scheming “brother”.

Other sad stuff. When Robotnik invaded the Mobotropolis, both times. They freaking lost their place to the madman, and probably many lives were lost too, in a way or other. And the first coup turned kids into freaking guerrilla soldiers, I tell you if this isn’t sad then what is! Even when the first issues are just for laughs the thing still stays, kids/youngsters in the middle of an almost-lost war. That time Robotnik destroyed Knothole, the whole package was just so freaking devastating, he freaking turned it all into ash! And then beat Sonic down while saying all that stuff, in his face it didn’t work though.

The way Eggman crushed Snively’s love life, especially the last time, gee he’s a psycho who doesn’t care about feelings since he doesn’t have them, he’s pretty much the one person causing most of these sad moments for my list! Gee! I really enjoyed that pairing!

The stuff echidnas went through during and short after Sonics little spacetrip, the fact they get so desperate they started to grasp on stuff like that “avatar” thing… And the way Eggman considers the legion after that Enerjak stunt was just saddening. Eggman strikes again…

The fact Trash got rid of all the Echidnas left with the warp ring. The fight with him and Knuckles was just the epitome of sad, we see what were the consequences of the genetweaking echidnas performed in a very personal level, and how Knux struggles to get his friends and species back while not succeeding, that was just sad in many levels.

The whole Matilda thing was just too sad. And the way Sand-Blasters treater ex-robians, just gee… I hate hypocrites like that.

The slap was a sad moment in many levels. It was sad in how it destroyed things being somewhat OoC, ending relationships (for the reader at least). The whole issue just makes me so sad in many levels.

The whole power struggle of the Acorn family was just a sad pile of stuff, if not angering though, Max was a jerk to his children, gee. No wonder why Elias got some serious self-esteem issues so quickly, and they never really left him. What’s with all these jerk dads anyway…

The deal with the aggressive Monkey. Khan’s life was pretty sad case, his village pretty much dead, he himself being locked up for years, then he gets into all kinds of problems before the Genesis Wave ended his misery.

Silver’s time period, just a sad piece of mess.

The Dark Mobius Universe, it’s sad how Knux turned into Enerjak like that. It was just so sad thing as a whole.

The way Lien-Da’s “original version” got erased from the different XXYL universe and lost his son due to that. She just wanted to do some crazy stuff and have his son back… it’s still sad.

Like the fact that timey-wimey stuff made Sonic’s kinds disappear from the existence, I suppose nobody would want to lose their kids like that.

That part where Hope yells to Snively via radio how disappointed and ashamed she felt about the latest side switch he performed. It was pretty sad considering how Snively was shown to actually care for her for he told her to have a trip to get him somewhere more safe while she felt completely betrayed over the action performed in Knothole.

The fate of never-solved plot strings… so sad.

And well, of course there’s the top saddest moment in the whole freaking Pre-SGW continuity, and maybe in the whole freaking book even,

The Issue Where I Was Ready to Start Bawling and Waterfalling Endlessly: The almost-death of Antoine.

The time was cursed for ones without Sega-plotarmour. It keeps the stains away but it’s also pretty harmful for others around one wearing it you see.

It can lead to even death. At least almost. The issue after this one was pretty sad in its theme, but the moment of sadness really started from here.

The way it was drawn, it was written, everything in it! Heartwrenching! I’m biased, I know, but the fact he had just got back from there, just got married and they had everything pretty fine even when the honeymoon turned into a freaking summer-theatre show for the warring birds including a presentation about butter and toilet water in it. Then the crap starts to happen. Then the worst crap happens. Bunnie almost turned into a widow for Pete’s sake! Lesson of the story, don’t get married in a wartime or what? This is just so sad in a personal level it’s almost unbearable! And freaking Metal Sonic tried to kill him again, even if it prolly was for just to get Shard into action but still… Oh lord… Eggman, how I hate you for that stunt. You man are a heartbreaker without being any Casanova… just gee, what a freaking comic book…

*______________________*

Soo, let’s get into Post-SGW before my head bursts and my brains tell me goodbye for all the torture I caused for them…

I dunno about you guys but a planet splitting into pieces because one Eggomaniac couldn’t take his loss like a man (I’m talking in-universe here guys for the record), it’s pretty darn sad for me. Yeah yeah, everything turned out great but still, just look all those faces in that spread where it finally happens; only thing above sad is “scary” for me…

Cassia and Clove, that’s pretty sad, and all the crap that happened to the FF before the actual plot started to happen about this version…

The way Coral was treated in that arc she was introduced in, and the thing there was just some stupid junk between Razor and Blade that made them disagree so powerfully. It’s sad to see siblings fight over stuff like that. Obviously I agree with Razor’s side on this though.

The fate of the Tassel Boy guys, I wouldn’t want to have any of that.

The fact Robotnik didn’t provide that train with proper cucumber sandwiches. I’m death serious. Guys. Really.

Silver’s time periods managing rulers were just sad, the place was almost alright but the stuff that happened in there was just crazy.

Sad eyes in the last “Shatterd World” issue, those eyes make me feel sad…

The fact Phoenix Wright couldn’t get into the Worlds Unite since he isn’t considered as being much of a fighter or something.

Gee, this turned into 20+ years of sadness! Maybe I’m just that kind of sad-tripper…

I’m such a sad-tripper I still sometimes wonder how Silver would’ve taken getting thrown at tombstone rather than at hospital bed’s end. That’d had been interesting at the very least.

Though you said aside from the cancellation, it's my pet peeve, so, well:

Spoiler

Saddest thing about the Post-SGW though is the arc I’d like to call “the Tweet” from now on, if I remember.

We lost so many awesome stories for the things not spoken about to us. I’m still raw about this.

Gee they were playing freaking ear-cut scene with us, teasing, cutting pieces, almost burning, then out of nowhere, killed without warning with a few shots.

So, that was that, I'm melancholic as hell. Deal with it I live in a world of ~constant darkness and ~constant sunlight that take turns for once in a half a year.

7 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Ooh, one of my favourites! House of Cards! Now just put the tomatoes away or I'll eat them!

I would've loved to see it having more time to develop.

Even when I think like that about everything; when others say WU had too many characters I say it hadn't enough issues/pages. But the fact is the first time I laid my eyes on House of Cards I went all "Oh Yeah" all over the freaking place, mentally speaking of course. I don't need drugs, I have comics.

The thing is prolly about the fact I've been taught to be patient when it comes to the comics. I read One Piece and the pace is quite "calm" at the moment. I didn't even see my favourite character for like ~year or so and still I was patient. I was patient when the "swansong break" started purely because that'd happened to me before and I have no clue how American comics industry really works. For me, time is no problem as long as the stuff is good. Quite the opposite, I feel violated if the story suffers from too quick pacing. That's my biggest problem with the post-WU stuff, but it was still rather good, though I'm easily entertained, as long as stuff is interesting I'm quite happy until under special circumstances. I actually enjoy it when not everything's dropped out on the "first meeting".

So whether or not you should read; well, it depends. If you're here for speed I suppose it's no contest. I don't really know though, so try to get something out of the answers you get and make a move from that.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

I don't think four issues would've helped much because the core issue of House of Cards was characterisation more than anything. Tails is only pissed off at Sonic because of Fiona, despite other valid reasons to be angry, Sonic acts like a selfish prick in the arc, belittling Tails, insulting his parents and acting like Tails is just a blind fanboy of him. The entire nonsense with the Prowers and Acorns feels particularly rushed (You're literally just out of a situation where the entire kingdom was about to die, Sonic got his ass kicked, and your old kingdom was destroyed to the ground), it looks particularly bad when Elias is really the only likeable character in the conflict - Max is just a complete prick like always and Amadeus is a complete idiot to be pulling something as stupid as he is when The Acorn Kingdom was weak and Eggman was particularly strong on resources etc.

It would've taken a lot more than a few more issues to fix everything.

Um, may I tell why I don't find that really as a problem? I'm not saying you're wrong, you have every right to think like you do, but I'd like to give my opinions about the matter.

Maybe Amadeus decided to strike at the weakest moment because he felt like a jerk he made an assumption it was the best moment to make the boat change its course.

- The kingdom was in a rather fragile state; the power was just moved to someone who had (I felt like that) a bit of a self-esteem issues because of his father, which prolly wasn't helping for the transfer, considering how eagerly Max was telling to his son what he should do, old habits die hard I suppose, he wasn't accustomed to the fact he was king no more I suppose. Also Elias felt a bit... unprepared in some cases, as in he had hard time to be stern enough in the first issue and then he went too much overboard with it in the second one. He'd do some help more than an almost civil war though.

-The city of New Mobotropolis was proved to be able to protect it's citizens pretty easily from Eggman's attacks so even if Eggman was more powerful at that point, if the "coup" could be quick and clean and leave no bodies they could pretty much keep going like "bussiness as usual" with a minor hiccup at one point. If performed just right and the timing calculated just right there'd be no too big problems to handle, especially considering the "weakened" state of the kingdom's ruling, it could, at best, even make things handled with more precise and without unsure loitering that power transfer might've caused, at least at some point if Elias wouldn't get into the swing of things quickly enough.

By no means was Amadeus a diplomat, he came to me more of an officer leading an attack which was probably more of his style anyway.

About tails and Sonic... well, I'm pretty sure Tails' thing could've got more into it, the Fiona thing felt like a cop-out for me, even though I could buy the stuff just because love hurts and Tails might've had some geeky qualities over that matter, I dunno, also I'll play the "he was young" card just because it was prolly his first big love-thingy.

Sonic, well... He had just made it from a big mess as a winner of sorts, I'd call it cockiness of good luck. He was pretty much having everything getting -if not entirely right- well enough for his liking; people were safe, Robotnik got owned, everything was blowing his way. Then the unavoidable happens. You know, truth hits everybody. That was pretty much a trademark to come for the latter part of Pre-SGW, stuff seems to go awesomely, then the unforgiving reality hits you like a 5-ton hammer straight to face. This was just a small bump though considering what was yet to come.

In one BumbleKast episode Mr. Flynn told -IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY- that he would've explored other characters "political" stances/loyalties more if he would've had more pages for the story.

I would've loved to read about that.

MORE STUFF FOR ME TO READ PLEACE! I HAVE AN UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR STUFF LIKE THIS!!!

...phew, this was a long post alright.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

Oh, so this finally happened. What do you think @NikoS, are we now officially SSMB-avatar-twins or what? :D

I guess there's not much we can do now aside from wait for the official recognition :lol:

also, about the saddest moments

Cassia and Clove, that’s pretty sad,

YEAH IT IS, how did i forget it??, the end of Hidden Costs is heartbreaking

Spoiler

Hidden_Costs_end.jpg

right in the feels

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, NikoS said:

I guess there's not much we can do now aside from wait for the official recognition :lol:

also, about the saddest moments

YEAH IT IS, how did i forget it??, the end of Hidden Costs is heartbreaking

Reveal hidden contents

Hidden_Costs_end.jpg

right in the feels

What I meant with that term was somethin in lines of the terms such as "internet friends" or something else. You know, in this site, we have the same avatar hich may not apply in anywhere else. Not anything official.

That'd be weird... but then again I wouldn't complain. ^_^

Nah, people forget stuff, I prolly forgot some too since I took everything from my memory and didn't check any issues...

It's more like a rule than an exeption to forget stuff from time to time.

What I meant with that term was somethin in lines of the terms such as "internet friends" or something else. You know, in this site, we have the same avatar hich may not apply in anywhere else. Not anything official.

I know, i was just joking, sry if i put that in a confusing way :sweat_smile:

• Nice Smile 1