Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Couldn't they have given this guy a chance in the off-panel instead of a whole issue?

From what I've heard, they book the off panel stuff a long time in advance anyway and many of those are already taken up.

Still, that art in that issue isn't that great in some place. Yeah, Sonic and Bunnie are odd in a few places, but to me it was missable, it was Eggman that was way noticeable. The story is good in this issue, it just depends how much you care for the art in the series, since this issue can make you EH! in a few places.

From what I've heard, they book the off panel stuff a long time in advance anyway and many of those are already taken up.

Still, that art in that issue isn't that great in some place. Yeah, Sonic and Bunnie are odd in a few places, but to me it was missable, it was Eggman that was way noticeable. The story is good in this issue, it just depends how much you care for the art in the series, since this issue can make you EH! in a few places.

I sound like I'm being picky, but when I read a comic, I find it desirable almost mainly on artwork.  However over time I have been coming to enjoy stories equally. 

Yes, Eggman was seriously strange looking in this one.  I mean this doesn't come close to how brilliant Bates was with his expressions.

Better idea: how about you chill the hell out?

I didn't even know there were two different continuations, I just did a simple google search and pulled up the first thing I found, so how about you also stop the accusations? Not like you couldn't have corrected me without the attitude.

Still, a proper research would have avoided that mistake. Just check your facts next time, it will avoid that kind of tension wink.png (and it's very easy with Google...or just ask those like me who know about StC. I don't bite. Don't hesitate to PM me.)

For future use : http://stc.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Comic_Wiki and http://www.stconline.co.uk/

Um yeah, back to Archie.

Still, a proper research would have avoided that mistake. Just check your facts next time, it will avoid that kind of tension wink.png

I did research it, starting with google search and its wiki (really, that not hard), it just so happens that it was off and mistook two different versions as the same. That's still no excuse for an attitude unless I kept going on with the mistake after I was corrected and insisted I was right.

Well she's setting a great example for female CEOs...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Okay this has to end. Komodin already told us how to get rid of this message, I suggest spamming this around:

To my fellow Tapatalk users: for future reference, go to Settings, scroll down to Tapatalk Signature, click it and select None. That "Sent from <X Device> using Tapatalk" line will no longer show up in your posts.

Please stop the tapatalkitis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Evan Stanley uploaded a full pencil variant of #252 and a few select pages of #247, check them out and see if theres been any changes compared to the final versions:

http://evanstanley.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

LOL...Didn't know people were annoyed by it in other's post. I never really minded it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/archie-boss-calls-male-employees-penis-article-1.1534462

The real article here wink.png.

This woman sounds like a real monster. seriously, calling every male employee "Penis!" and threating your employees with the Hell's Angels?! jesus...

The only thing that surprised me out of all this was the revelation that the Hell's Angels even still exist.

The woman sounds like she's got a few screws loose, though. The thing is, I feel at least some of these accusations have to be true. You can't possibly make this shit up, even if the whole thing is as simple as Goldwater not liking her. I also feel like her lawyers insisting that the case be thrown out on the grounds that Pellerito and Gorelick, the main plaintiffs,  are white men, and therefore not a "protected class" suggests this has to be true. Not that it can hold up, anyway(harassment is still harassment).

EDIT:

Anyways, Evan Stanley uploaded a full pencil variant of #252 and a few select pages of #247, check them out and see if theres been any changes compared to the final versions:

http://evanstanley.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

It's always a pleasure to see Stanley's art, especially before the inks hit the page. I really dig her style.

Most notable change I can see is page 13. She shows Eggman's mech's full body in the wreckage. In the final, we see the head, and a bunch of smoke obscuring the body (don't have a scan at the moment--check your copies). That could've been a decision made by the production art team. NICOLE's appearance is still closer to her older design than her final, too. But I recall Stanley saying that that was a change that came later and she made the alterations digitally herself.

That's all that stands out to me just quickly flipping through my copy of #252.

LOL...Didn't know people were annoyed by it in other's post. I never really minded it.

While it wasn't a big issue before, more people seem to be using Tapatalk about I keep seeing that annoying sig attached to peoples posts. make sure to spread that message around to other tapatalk users. wink.png

The only thing that surprised me out of all this was the revelation that the Hell's Angels even still exist. The woman sounds like she's got a few screws loose, though. The thing is, I feel at least some of these accusations have to be true. You can't possibly make this shit up, even if the whole thing is as simple as Goldwater not liking her. I also feel like her lawyers insisting that the case be thrown out on the grounds that Pellerito and Gorelick, the main plaintiffs, are white men, and therefore not a "protected class" suggests this has to be true. Not that it can hold up, anyway(harassment is still harassment).
They're probably hoping whatever judge they get has little knowledge of a protected class and throw it out in their favor. People love to latch on to double standards as an excuse for their blatant wrongdoing, because even with things like white privilege, male privilege, and race relations all around the US being shit, racial and gender discrimination is illegal in general. Of course, good luck sorting it out in practice with double standards and all as some people either genuinely don't believe it or completely ignore it. Not that I'm expecting that to happen here tho.

Most notable change I can see is page 13. She shows Eggman's mech's full body in the wreckage. In the final, we see the head, and a bunch of smoke obscuring the body (don't have a scan at the moment--check your copies). That could've been a decision made by the production art team

Well, in #251 Eggman launched the mech's head seperating it from the body. It was most likely changed due to keep things consistant.

The woman sounds like she's got a few screws loose, though.

A couple of my peers had the opportunity to work close to her. They had nothing pleasant to say.

A couple of my peers had the opportunity to work close to her. They had nothing pleasant to say.

Do tell.

I do also wonder what Ian does have to say about this (if hes legally allowed to talk about it)?

I'm sure he's under a strict no talk policy about it. Who knows though.

I would think so. Most lawsuits usually have no-talk policies with them otherwise, you could end up getting your case thrown out or other things.

Well hopefully he didn't get verbally abused too much by this witch of a bitch.

Yeah, plus some of the excuses she is using from what I read are just ridiculous. Yes, white males may be one of the classes that often were all high and privileged back in the day, but that doesn't mean you punish them now for things from the past. Men, just as much as Women can be sexually harassed or part of sex discrimination. Just because the men harassing women may be more common, I've seen stats before that show that men being harassed by women or men harassing other men is a rising statistic. It isn't all about women being harassed anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, plus some of the excuses she is using from what I read are just ridiculous. Yes, white males may be one of the classes that often were all high and privileged back in the day, but that doesn't mean you punish them now for things from the past. Men, just as much as Women can be sexually harassed or part of sex discrimination. Just because the men harassing women may be more common, I've seen stats before that show that men being harassed by women or men harassing other men is a rising statistic. It isn't all about women being harassed anymore.

Yeah, thats like saying the europeans were justified in abducting the Africans for the hundreds of thousands of White Christians abducted in the late/post crusade period by the moors and arabs

Just because it was done doesnt mean you are justified in doing it in turn

Uh, I don't understand. Is Nancy Silberkleit a black woman?

Nancy-Silberkleit-co-CEO--008.jpg

I would say that was a resounding 'no' myself.

Note: Got this pic from a Guardian article on the case. This story hitting Britain is actually quite a feat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well hopefully he didn't get verbally abused too much by this witch of a bitch.

Eh, I kinda doubt Flynn has had much interaction with Sieberkleit, if he's had any at all. Pellerito was the guy who hired him (if I'm not mistaken), and I don't think he (Flynn) even works in the Archie office anymore, let alone New York, for him to have dealt with her or gotten hit with her brand of crazy. Though in either case, he probably couldn't comment if he wanted to.

He's a freelancer like most of the people working on the book only ones who aren't are Paul Kaminiski and Jon Gray(and someothers that I can't remember)