Toby

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

32 minutes ago, QuantumEdge said:

As much as I'd adore the announcement of a mini series, or, better yet, a fully fledged one, I'm certain they're referring to the Lego Dimensions announcement. 

That's possible, though that's assuming they knew ahead of time.

...Unless they were referencing the leak, but that would have been, uh, a bit awkward (to say the least) for whoever runs Archie's twitter account if the leaks had turned out to be fake. :P "So what were we supposed to keep our eyes open for?"

I know this doesn't totally confirm this will be an ongoing, but the point is it's getting another issue, so I'll take it.  Not to mention Vin sounding pretty certain they could easily make it happen.  All we have to do now is beg that this sells like hot cakes.

Why the fuck is it listed as #1

It's part of the same series Archie. It's #2. I don't fucking care if it's called "The Next Level". You called it Sonic Mega Drive. You used the same series name. It is therefore part of the one series!

2 minutes ago, Azoo said:

My god this is gonna be the best thing ever in a million years for Sonic.

Got them goosebumps just seeing this. 

Insta-sig eh Azoo?!

This looks awesome! can't wait for this and its good to know that Mega Drive won't be a 1 off.

10 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

There doesn't seem to be much room for dialogue. Is it possible that it's mute?

I'm sure it's just your standard non-lettered preview. DC and Marvel do that all the time.