Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

As much as I'd adore the announcement of a mini series, or, better yet, a fully fledged one, I'm certain they're referring to the Lego Dimensions announcement.  Still praying for it to happen though :P

32 minutes ago, QuantumEdge said:

As much as I'd adore the announcement of a mini series, or, better yet, a fully fledged one, I'm certain they're referring to the Lego Dimensions announcement. 

That's possible, though that's assuming they knew ahead of time.

...Unless they were referencing the leak, but that would have been, uh, a bit awkward (to say the least) for whoever runs Archie's twitter account if the leaks had turned out to be fake. :P "So what were we supposed to keep our eyes open for?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just read issue #282. Thunderbolt was the highlight in this. And the 10/10 page split has to go after the Shattered World Crisis saga.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Revived rivals"

Metal Sonic? 

Edit: You cheat, that cover wasn't there when I posted!

Also...this is a sequel to Mega Drive, but is still treated as a one-off? Something seems odd about that. 

I know this doesn't totally confirm this will be an ongoing, but the point is it's getting another issue, so I'll take it.  Not to mention Vin sounding pretty certain they could easily make it happen.  All we have to do now is beg that this sells like hot cakes.

Why the fuck is it listed as #1

It's part of the same series Archie. It's #2. I don't fucking care if it's called "The Next Level". You called it Sonic Mega Drive. You used the same series name. It is therefore part of the one series!

• Thumbs Up 6

I'd numbering it #1 again helps it sell more so we get more of these then who cares?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Azoo said:

My god this is gonna be the best thing ever in a million years for Sonic.

Got them goosebumps just seeing this. 

Insta-sig eh Azoo?!

This looks awesome! can't wait for this and its good to know that Mega Drive won't be a 1 off.

It's times like these I hate being perpetually broke. I need to get me some money Dammit! >_<

THIS ARTWORK 

JUST GIVE US THE PREVIEW PAGES 

WE NEED MORE

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

THIS ARTWORK 

JUST GIVE US THE PREVIEW PAGES 

WE NEED MORE

This please. Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be much room for dialogue. Is it possible that it's mute?

There's gonna be two 32-page comics with that much detail in it. Maybe more if they sell well.

Let it sink in how good this is gonna be.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Azoo said:

There's gonna be two 32-page comics with that much detail in it. Maybe more if they sell well.

Let it sink in how good this is gonna be.

20. Standard 20 page comics. 12 pages are for ads, inside blurbs and other miscellaneous bits. 

10 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

There doesn't seem to be much room for dialogue. Is it possible that it's mute?

I'm sure it's just your standard non-lettered preview. DC and Marvel do that all the time.

Those pages just prove that Tyson Hesse is a star.  Is this a silent comic though, or is it yet to get the speech bubbles thrown in the mix?