Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I think the 225 special is less about a landmark issue and more about the 20th Anniversary of Sonic as a whole which, let's face it is bigger than any landmark issue.

Ah true, I didn't think of it that way.

Still I don't see anything that big storywise happening unless it's completely random, as nothing they've done recently really seems like it is building up to anything major, they are just a bunch of small stories so far.

Master-Board, Silver says it's a Time Stone. You know like the ones in Sonic CD.

Still I don't see anything that big storywise happening unless it's completely random, as nothing they've done recently really seems like it is building up to anything major, they are just a bunch of small stories so far.

Eggman in hiding and building something could definitely have to do with #225. Also, here are the preview pages for SU #19.

su19_0.jpg

su19_1.jpg

su19_2.jpg

su19_3.jpg

su19_4.jpg

su19_5.jpg

Edited by Immortheus

Yes! More of Speedy! Great to see what finally happened to Antoine.......but shouldn't Bunnie appear to be more heartbroken since she thinks he's dead.................................................just a thought.........She is very good at keeping undercover.....Speedy is suspecting things....hee hee hee........I like putting dots in.....See..

Edited by FamilyGAMEGuy8

Interesting...

"Treasure Team Tango" does seem to revolve around Blaze more than anyone else, though it is definitely a multi-character one. Interesting, too, though, how there's so many people trying to get that Sol Emerald. I don't think they're all trying to help Blaze find it, either... Considering that both Fang and Rouge are looking for it, it seems to be more trouble for Blaze...

Also interesting that a Silver arc is underway. Where does he mention traveling through time with a Time Stone, though? That is, like, EXACTLY how I always thought he should do it. Reveal that he found a Time Stone to help him travel through time.

@Immortheus Damn, you beat it to me. :P

"Treasure Team Tango" seems to be a very interesting arc. I'm not subscribed to Sonic Universe but I'll definietly pick the issues

up at my local Borders. ^_^

I think that Rouge, Amy or Cream will find it first. Shadow is looking very perplexed, Fang is looking in the wrong direction, Bean is looking in the completely wrong place and Omega is just way off

That cover is made of WIN. I love that so many different characters are trying to look for the sol emeralds. Especially Shadow and Omega, who I'm glad are getting roles in a new story. I also love how the cover is so silly, yet Shadow looks perfectly at home on the it. I love it when they do more humorous stories with Shadow. This looks like a really fun little arc where anything can happen. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this one!

(Looks like Nack gets in on the fun as well. I wonder if The-Master-Board is bouncing off the walls right now.)

Edited by chaoscontrol14

^ That cover is hilarious for so many reasons :lol: ^

The look on Shadow's face for starters! :lol:

The look on Shadow's face for starters! :lol:

Yeah, that pretty much won the cover for me. Shadow is awesome when he's played for laughs. SU #1 is proof of that.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

endgame only took, what, 4 or 5 issues to actually build up to?

And here's SU #22's cover!

archiecomics21185111137.jpg

This is now one of my favourite covers.

F-F-F-Nack!!! F-YEAH!!!

(Looks like Nack gets in on the fun as well. I wonder if The-Master-Board is bouncing off the walls right now.)

Oh yes indeed I am! :lol: No walls are safe from my bouncing!!

I'm always happy happy to see Nack in the comic and especially on the covers, I just really wish it had been a Spaz cover as I love his style but hate Yardleys.

Nack AND Bean not to mention Rouge, Omega and more than likely if the Sol emeralds are involved Blaze too (probs Bark if Bean is there also).....it's like they tried adding all my favourite caharcters into one issue!!

I was wondering when Nack was gonna show up again. I hope he eventually gets his own arc!

endgame only took, what, 4 or 5 issues to actually build up to?

Well if you take into account pretty much the whole series (mainly from when it got serious) until then that is alot more issues. I say this because I felt like it all lead up to Engame which was intended to be the comics finale...and it felt epic and as though so many issues and everything the comic had been through had built up to the climax at #50 point.

~As it is now I can't see #225 being that epic as most of the stories we have now are disjointed small arcs and we know what some of the upcoming ones will be, not leaving much space to set something big up.

Edited by The-Master-Board

• Sonic News

Actually, they've been setting up 225 for some time, much like they did with End Game.

And here's SU #22's cover!

archiecomics21185111137.jpg

This is now one of my favourite covers.

What are Bean, Fang/Nack, and Team Dark doing there?

What are Bean, Fang/Nack, and Team Dark doing there?

Doesn't the cover already spell that out? Everyone's there for the Sol Emeralds. The real question should be how the emeralds are involved.

Ha, Shadow's face is AWESOME. Shame I don't have the money/any way of getting this, as I'd love to read this arc! XD

(Damn Borders, closing down so that I don't have one locally anymore...) Damn my broke-ness.

Oh, BTW, What's happening with the Penders lawsuit thing? That was getting interesting.

Oh, BTW, What's happening with the Penders lawsuit thing? That was getting interesting.

At the moment everything is quiet on Penders lawsuit. I think that his case is pretty much dead. Everything in the comic belongs to Sega. I just can't see anyway that Penders can win this.

Doesn't the cover already spell that out? Everyone's there for the Sol Emeralds. The real question should be how the emeralds are involved.

I think in one of the Sonic Universe issues mentioned Blaze was going to look for the rest of the Sol Emeralds

I just hope Marine isn't involved in this story as I don't particularly like her character. I do like the feel of her being Blaze's sidekick though because I like the theory of Blaze's world being an alternate reality to Sonic's, so drawing parallels like Sonic = Blaze, Tails = Marine is cool....so I like the role she plays I just dislike her character if that makes sense.

Besides that though this issue will be jam packed with awesome if Blaze, Rouge, Omega, Bean and especially Nack are involved!!

I just hope Marine isn't involved in this story as I don't particularly like her character. I do like the feel of her being Blaze's sidekick though because I like the theory of Blaze's world being an alternate reality to Sonic's, so drawing parallels like Sonic = Blaze, Tails = Marine is cool....so I like the role she plays I just dislike her character if that makes sense.

Besides that though this issue will be jam packed with awesome if Blaze, Rouge, Omega, Bean and especially Nack are involved!!

3 of my favorite characters are in this chapter. Blaz, Bean, and Nack. Holy hell yes. I understand your dislike of Marine. If Marine were less annoying and more productive, she wouldn't be so a pain. Especially that Austrailian accent.

3 of my favorite characters are in this chapter. Blaz, Bean, and Nack. Holy hell yes. I understand your dislike of Marine. If Marine were less annoying and more productive, she wouldn't be so a pain. Especially that Austrailian accent.

Three of mine too!! I do like me some Omega and Rouge too.

I was thinking Nack would have little work due to Eggman his usual employer being out of the picture recently....not too sure why Bean is there but as long as he's his loopy self then I don't care :D

Yeah Marine is hell annoying, and I'm Australian (well I live there) but that accent is just plain over the top, and I dislike her as a character - I do like her as Blaze's sidekick because it strengthens my theory on Blaze and Sonic's world being alternate realities and the Sonic/Tails duo having the Blaze/Marine counterpart......but I really thought Blaze was character enough to hold up a game on her own and didn't really feel like Marine was a at all necessary in SRA...plus I always thought they'd work more on the foundations of story they set up with the friendship between Blaze and Cream so if they ever used a young girl character with Blaze I always thought it'd be Cream (who in herself already feels like a somewhat uneeded addition to the cast)

I'm hoping this issue will delve more into the Blaze/Cream thing than involve Marine at all - if that - but I'd much rather have a rag-tag bunch of characters all scrambling for the Sol emeralds......whatever the story has to do with them.

And please, AS MUCH NACK AS POSSIBLE!!!!

I was poking around Ebay last night to compare Archie prices online to the places near me, and I found a copy of the Sonic Firsts special selling for $75. That's an issue I never got, because it was just reprints issues I did have. But it's like a three dollar comic. Is there any reason why it would ever sell so high?

eBay is full of ripoffs when it comes to Sonic comics. No Sonic comic, not even the earliest ones, are worth near that much.