Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

It seems more like Bunnie is fighting and Sonic is just playing around *Playing with her hat, grinding on her arm, yeah* And Battle and Fighters are just silly spinoffs, but I honestly don't see Sonic 'fighting' so much as spindashing or just running really fast into things. Again, I don't really know that much, nor do I really care that much.

Edit: So I'm probably wrong.

I think what your trying to say is that you usually see Sonic compete with his speed, rather than with his fists.

I will just chime in that you could see it that way, but you have to remember that a good fighter uses his best assets to his advantage. Sonic has shown a little flair for hand to hand combat in his day (a sweet back kick to Shadow's gut comes to mind) but just because he uses his speed to get the 1-up on his opposition doesn't make him any less of a brawler. I recall that even when his feet and hands were shackled, Sleuth Dogg seemed pretty confident in Sonic's ability to wipe the floor with some badniks.

Amy uses her hammer, Tails uses his tails and Sonic moves his feet. They all can fight, just in their own way.

Exactly, just because he thinks his way out of a situation, doesn't mean he can't get physical Hand to Hand. Sonic likes to play with his opponents, and only takes it seriously when it gets dangerous.

SU 24's cover is priceless (Ok it says $2.99 at the top but....meh...). The facial expressions are hilarious and it's nice to see Jet and Bean finally meet...just through in Speedy and there's 3 green birds. I feel soryr for Fang/Nack and Omega's face. Got to love Fang/Nack's 'oh s**t' face

Edited by FamilyGAMEGuy8

I don't love it! Nack should be pwning arse! :D Not getting smacked!

Also treasure team tango should've got a better cover treatment. #221 looks pretty cool though! Not as great as a Spaz cover but I still likey alot. I don't get what the secondary story could be though...Nicole and Espio?? Odd.

EDIT: I wonder how Nack gets his airbike the marvelous queen back too? I figured he'd have a few spare, but this one looks exactly like the one Sally and ..(Bunnie?) confiscated back in (#173?) when they caught and jailed Nack.

Edited by The-Master-Board

...Nicole and Espio?? Odd.

Espio has taken Nicole's computer form with him on some of his undercover missions, so I assume something along those lines may be afoot. Nicole serves as a portable "techie" while Espio can still pull off his "1 man unit" infiltration gig.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Well if they're cleaning up the mess the Iron Dominion left behind, who better to do it than Nicole who is the city planner, and Espio who understands the Dragon Kingdom. They'll probably touch on security breaches, and Espio could help with that. Also what DogTagz said, they're definitely familiar with each other.

Shadow vs. Blaze? Yes Please.

I love how Cream is all up in Omega's business, this officially makes her better in my book.

I like how Flynn set up Wave vs. Rouge, because if anyone paid any attention to the character profiles on Sonic Channel, it said they have a rivalry goin, it makes so much sense.

Now all we need are Team Sonic(Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles), and The Chaotix(Vector, Espio, Charmy) and then the real chaos would begin.

The facial expressions are hilarious and it's nice to see Jet and Bean finally meet...just through in Speedy and there's 3 green birds.

Edited by c227

Ah yes...Jolt.....Lets see then

Jet

Speedy

Bean

Jolt

All birds, all green and none of them are heroes. What's that say about green birds........

Ah yes...Jolt.....Lets see then

Jet

Speedy

Bean

Jolt

All birds, all green and none of them are heroes. What's that say about green birds........

Hey that's just stereotyping man! :P

Lol well I am afraid that is the conclusion we have come to.........there better be an evil green bird arc soon

Just read the SU issue...and no one bothered to talk about the Rouge/Blaze matching?

Seriously, Team Rouge and Blaze = badass, even if all they did was roast a falling tree branch. They need to do that in the games NAO!

Just read the SU issue...and no one bothered to talk about the Rouge/Blaze matching?

Seriously, Team Rouge and Blaze = badass, even if all they did was roast a falling tree branch. They need to do that in the games NAO!

We're pass that, its also though the only time all 4 main female characters are together you will never see: Amy, Cream, Blaze, and Rouge team together again, so enjoy it,

We're pass that, its also though the only time all 4 main female characters are together you will never see: Amy, Cream, Blaze, and Rouge team together again, so enjoy it,

Passed it? What I was talking about was barely mentioned.

They should do that in the games. Oh the awesomeness that kinda match-up would be if they ever did it, and did it good. Of course, that's going to be a really long time before Sonic Team even gets that kind of concept in mind.

Archie just always seems to pump out surprises. I'm loving the writer and the way he uses the entire current cast.

He reminds me of his Sonic Chronicles self, which was one of my personal favorite versions of Omega as he was a mixture of badass and funny.

Well nice to see an unexpected appearance of Marine, Cream is actually growing on me in the comics and only in a few issues too, I think it's because she doesn't seem so dumb like she does in the game... Blaze is still cool, Rouge is a bit of a jerk, Shadow is obviously feeling mixed and it's interesting to see his mixed signals.

I know it was Sonic Chronicles that more 'borrowed' from Archie as the personalities in that game were like the Archie comics except a bit more stylized like the games, but it's nice to see them retrain those traits as it fleshes out the characters more in my opinion. Still very interested to see all of this Team Tango arch.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

Wow Shadow. Wow. My respect for you has gone down a little. Been my favourite character for years but that is one dick move. Though in point, Blaze didn't mention a thing about her world needing them. Omega is so much fun in the comics! Way better than his boring game counterpart. Lastly, YAY MARINE !!!!!!!

I love the interactions in these pages alone. I'm such a junkie for it. Shadow reacting to Blaze's question, Omega's pop-culture references not being out of place because he's a robot, Nicole getting a little bit worried. Blaze is awesome when she's angry. I predict Shadow will stop the fight after all. Nice seeing Marine too!

I didn't really expect that from Shadow, you think you know a guy. Omega is AWESOME in the comics, if they can make him like in Chronicles and Here to would be awesome.