Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Then explain to me, how Eggman(A power type) is able to outrun Sonic(A Speed Type)/

Comedy?

Hmm. I'm not really sure if I'm totally comfortable with splitting up characters by ability type and calling that definitive, since that whole system started out as an arbitrary way of getting characters to fit into the perfect little three-person teams that Heroes demanded. It's been featured in a few games since then, but... I dunno. I won't dispute it, but it's always felt a little awkward to me.

I like the idea of Amy being decently fast, though. It kind of makes sense for her; along with her hammer providing a fair alternative to Knuckles' brute strength, giving Amy a dose of super-speed turns her into a sort of jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none, which makes some sense for a character who started off as a fangirl and gives her a niche alongside the big three if necessary. Now if only she could swing her hammer around like a helicopter blade for a half-assed flight ability...

EDIT: Oh god, this is what happens when I don't post for a while. So. Slow.

Edited by Octarine

Typing should only apply to gameplay.

You can't call him faster, because he obviously loses in a regular race.

How so? I don't recall Robotnik ever losing to Sonic in a footrace.

You could always make a fangame where he has the boost. But I'm gonna stick with Sonic is faster than Robotnik, as canon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The way I see it:

Sonic/Metal Sonic > Shadow/Blaze/Metal Knuckles > Espio/Amy > everyone else

WHat happens when Shadow realeases his inhibitors.

• Bad Quality Post 2

We're going way off topic with this post, I'm aware. But the topic fixes itself when new previews come around so...

Octarine's idea is pretty cool actually, where gameplay is concerned. Amy should already have height on her jump with the SA1 hammer flip, it obviously smashes things like a hammer, and if she can move on her feet now she's like a mini triple-threat. A three-in-one character would've been nice for Heroes or any other game with the class system.

Hold on...it's gonna come to me...

In fact, in Sonic Battle, aside from Chaos and Gamma who really don't get past walking, Knuckles has the lowest speed stat of the bunch. I think even CREAM'S faster.

I'm a little slow in bring this up but...

Actually, a few of the stats in the Sonic Battle Cards are inaccurate. I'll use the Run Stats as an example. It says that Knuckles has a Speed of II, E-102 a III, and Cream a IIII. When actuality, they are in reverse. Cream may have faster acceleration than both characters, but her overall speed is slower than both E-102 and Knuckles. E-102 is also considerably slower than Knuckles. To add a bit to that, Knuckles Dash Skill can reach speeds that equal both Sonic and Shadow, surpassing even Amy who can only do small, quick bursts of speed.

Sonic Advance 2 also puts all the characters with different speed stats as well, with Amy being the slowest character. And even when Sonic Advance 3 puts characters into classifications, Amy is neglected from having any of the formation skill set, not even Speed.

Overall, i'm just pointing out that it's kinda silly to judge a character using the in-game S/P/F skill set when it's not even accurately displayed in all the games. Also, I always hated classifying characters this way because it looses some of the more unique abilities of the characters and either downgrades them (i.e. making Knuckles and Tails slower, or Amy missing out on her more combat-oriented Sonic Advance 1 moveset), or makes those abilities nearly useless. Basically, what Octarine said, but in fewer words. :P

And now we are really off-topic. So, how about dat Archie/Penders lawsuit?

Edited by Illuminous_Orb

WHat happens when Shadow realeases his inhibitors.

He gets a power boost. Not a speed boost.

A three-in-one character would've been nice for Heroes or any other game with the class system.

There is one. Super Sonic in the first Riders has all three skills. He would then go on to have NO skills in later versions.

Overall, i'm just pointing out that it's kinda silly to judge a character using the in-game S/P/F skill set when it's not even accurately displayed in all the games. Also, I always hated classifying characters this way because it looses some of the more unique abilities of the characters and either downgrades them (i.e. making Knuckles and Tails slower, or Amy missing out on her more combat-oriented Sonic Advance 1 moveset), or makes those abilities nearly useless. Basically, what Octarine said, but in fewer words. :P

S/F/P may have it's ups and downs, but ever since it was introduced, it's been consistent, and that's the key. I don't think anyone's ever switched types without there being other classes involved. As for the on topicness of it all, I don't think a discussion of character abilities in a series overall dedicated to fighting is too off topic. The new SU drops Wednesday though. Possibly sooner for subscribers.

You could always make a fangame where he has the boost. But I'm gonna stick with Sonic is faster than Robotnik, as canon.

Well, how can Sonic being faster than Robotnik on foot be canon if it never happens in the games? Isn't that redundant?

Edited by Kintobor

Well, how can Sonic being faster than Robotnik on foot be canon if it never happens in the games? Isn't that redundant?

We haven't seen him outrun Sonic since Sonic's 2 and 3&K, but he's managed to somewhat outrun every other character that manages to give chase such as the Chaotix in Heroes and Knuckles in ShTH.

You got it already. Right on the first page of SU#23, Bean explains how Nack needed "extra muscle" to deal with Team Rose and Team Dark. Also, concerning your complaining about Nack not being a badass; Nack's never been purely a badass. He's had a bumbling side in both the games and comics, but I'm sure that he'll have some sort of badass moment(s) in this story arc. However, as SU #24's cover demonstrates, he isn't a badass ALL the time.

Also, Omega hasn't had a robot speech bubbles since got Gamma's soul. He did used to have different font, however.

That isn't exactly an explaination now is it, more of an assumption on Bean's part, plus how would Nack have ever known that Team Rose and Team Dark would be there? Nack himself even says he didn't know there would be a freakin' freedom fighter there, so we can only assume he expected some kind of trouble however I doubt he would've taken the job if he knew just exactly who and how many of them he would be going up against.

Really nothing is answered at all. We all know Nack doesn't care for the Chaos Emeralds for their power as shown previously by him only trying to get them to sell, so I can't see why he would want a Sol Emerald other than to sell or a client has paid him to retrive it for them - in which case my original point: backstory.

I didn't really mean badass as like say Shadow is a badass more......I guess I mean I hope Nack is portrayed well or gets to have cool moments.

I know he's been shown in the games and before as not all that great, but he's really more of the sneaky underhanded type. I'd still like to see him have a few cool fight scenes, but I'm holding my breath cuz I think we'll just end up with something lame like Amy taking him out with her hammer.

Just read 219 online. All I can say is this

What the hell Geoffrey?

:angry:

Here I thought he was going to man up and bury the hatchet and whatnot. I guess its possible that he might be pulling a fake traitor trick like in the special where he replaced Sally with a robot.

But still, that was a pretty jerky thing to do in the special zone.

LOL Feist was still miffed about team dark stealing his emerald.

Feist: How dare you enter my domain you little...oh wait you're Sonic, not those other people.

Sonic: Others?

LOL if only Sonic knew :rolleyes:

Still no issue 219 in the mail, what's taking so long? Anyone having this problem?

I actually got 218 just a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still waititng on SU#22. So, I guess I'm having a similar problem...

It sometimes takes awhile for me to get the issues in the mail. I also still have not gotten issue 219 in the mail yet.

Just got SU #23 in the mail! Expect my usual summary once I'm finished reading it. :)

Summary time!

1.The issue opens with Team Hooligan fleeing from the Zeppelin.

2.Elsewhere, Team Dark and Team Rose are recovering from their tussle.

3.After a bit of chatter, Amy rallies the two teams to work together.

4.Rouge agrees and the six of them join.

5.Amy wonders how they're going to catch up to Team Hooligan.

6.Shadow says he has just the thing for their situation.

7.Amy questions how Shadow knows Blaze. He tells her of the events of SU #1.

8.She asks why he would betray Blaze so easily and Shadow replies that he will do what he must to accomplish his mission.

9.Amy knows that Shadow will do the right thing in the end.

10.Shortly after, the two teams are speeding off in pursuit of Team Hooligan with Shadow's bike, the Dark Rider (Now with added Comic-exclusive sidecar!)

11.Rouge is actually the one that drives the bike, with Amy riding right behind her. Shadow and Blaze use their superior speed to keep up with the bike, while Omega mans the sidecar with Cream and Cheese snuggled in his lap.

12."Isn't this a lovely day for a ride, Mr. Robot? And you're so comfy, too!"

13."Urge to maim: Rising!"

14.Amy asks why Shadow owns the Bike when he can run faster than it.

15.Shadow replies that G.U.N. protocol requires one troop transport for each squad.

16."Which is why you painted and maintain it yourself, right?"

17."I really like that bike."

18.Rouge says that they aren't getting anywhere on the rough, grassy terrain. She suggests that Blaze use her fire powers to burn a trail of grassless ground for them to drive on.

19.Omega volunteers to burn the trail, but Blaze takes off before he gets the chance.

20."The poor forest..."

21."What? She left trees standing."

22.Shadow runs ahead and tries to apologize to Blaze. He says that he knows Blaze's world needs the Sol Emeralds, but his world and his mission come first and he will fight her without regret.

23."Then why are you trying so hard to apologize?"

24.Blaze runs ahead of Shadow.

25.Meanwhile, Team Hooligan are still fleeing from the Zeppelin.

26.Bean gets excited that "they're about to drop another one!" Nack, however, is trying to get his bike to go faster.

27.The Zeppelin drops a bomb that explodes, hurling both The Marvelous Queen and Team Hooligan into the air.

28.Bean is elated.

29."Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Yes! Awesome!"

30.Nack, however, is less than pleased.

31."Stop messing up my bike!"

32.Team Hooligan falls to the ground.

33.Nack taunts the Zeppelin to try that again and says that if they do, they'll blow up the Sol Emerald.

34.Three colored streaks descend from the Zeppelin and rush past Nack, snatching the Sol Emerald.

35.The owners of the Zeppelin are revealed to be the Babylon Rogues. (Kind of obvious, if you knew what their blimp looked like. :P )

36.It turns out that Wave picked up the Sol Emerald on her sensors, leading them to Team Hooligan.

37.Jet tells Nack to back off, but is interrupted by Bean, causing him to drop the Sol Emerald.

38.It turns out that Bean knows Jet and vice versa.

39."Jettison Q. Hawkington! It is you!"

40."GAWK! Bean?!"

41."And you brought the whole family! Quite the proud papa, ain't'cha, Jettison?"

42."That's not my name! Let me go!"

43.While Bean is annoying Jet, Wave and Storm discuss the confused Duck.

44."Uh...I thought the Battle Lord took him out..."

45."No such luck."

46.Nack sees the perfect time to strike.

47."Bark. Bike. Gun."

48.Bark brings The Marvelous Queen back to Nack.

49.Nack takes out a laser gun with a sniper scope from the bike.

50."Say "Goodnight," pigeons."

51.Bean notices Nack's sniper sight and gives away Nack's cover.

52."None of us are pigeons!"

53."Sniper! Scatter!"

54."Dang it, Bean!"

55.Bean and the Rogues dodge the laser shot.

56.Jet flies into the air, Bean holding on to his board.

57."You'll never hit something as fast as me!"

58."I've tagged Sonic more than once! You're nothin'!"

59.Nack fires again and Storm blocks the shot using his board. Bean bumps into Storm's board and falls to the ground.

60.Bark tries to swat at Wave.

61."Quit wrecking my gear! Just grab the gem and let's go!"

62.Jet grabs the Emerald.

63.Nack tries to lock on to Jet again, but Bean lands on his gun barrel.

64."Excuse me, monstrosity. Do you have the times?

65."MOVE!"

66."So long, chumps! Thanks for doing the grunt work for us!"

67.The Rogues fly away.

68.Nack is furious.

69."MRRSFFPPBHT! Bark! You drive!"

70.Team Hooligan rides off in pursuit of the Rogues.

71.Nack fires another sniper shot at the Rogues, hitting the Sol Emerald.

72.The Emerald erupts into flames, causing the Rogues to fall to the ground.

73.Elsewhere, Blaze feels weak due to the laser's impact on the Emerald.

74.She slows down and kneels.

75.Team Dark/Rose slow down to assist her.

76."Omygosh! What happened?"

77."I felt something...reacting with the Emerald..."

78."Will you be okay? Do you need to rest?"

79."No...I can sense it's location now..."

80."Okay. Shadow, carry Blaze. Rouge, step on it. We've got an emerald to find!"

81.Cue hilariously awkward image of Shadow holding Blaze.

82.The teams set off.

83.Back to Team Hooligan, Nack taunts the fallen Rogues.

84."Looks like I got three birds with one stone. HA!"

85.Nack picks up the Emerald and is delighted not to see a scratch on it.

86.While Nack is distracted by the Emerald, the Rogues slip away and Jet orders their Zeppelin to give Team Hooligan a "full bombardment."

87.The Zeppelin drops several bombs on Team Hooligan.

88.Nack is terrified, but Bean, naturally, is delighted.

89.Bean directs the bombs like a conducter would an orchestra.

90."And a-one! And a-two! And a one-two! All together now..."

91.Bean causes all the bombs to explode before they can hit Team Hooligan.

92."Perfect! Except you on the left! You were a little flat!"

93.Wave is amazed.

94."Did--did Bean just...?"

95."Yeah. Just be thankful he's more Rogue than Armada."

96.Nack stashes the Emerald under his hat and confronts the Rogues.

97."That tears it! You can back-stab me, cheat me, kick me while I'm down...but NOBODY tries to blow up my bike!"

98.Jet accepts his challenge.

99."You want to rumble, you bent-tailed hack? Let's go!"

100.Their tussle is interrupted by machine gun fire from Omega.

101."Menace and masculinity reaffirmed."

102."The Babylon Rogues too? This just keeps getting better and better..."

103.Jet notices Team Rose/Dark's arrival.

104."Who invited these guys?!"

105.Storm, however, is focused on other things.

106."H-hey, who's the cute pink Hedgehog with 'em...?"

107.Amy says that they don't know which team has the Emerald, but Rouge says it doesn't really matter. They'll take them all down, just the same.

108.Amy suggests the the two teams combine their forces against their enemies and Rouge compliments her plan. Rouge then calls a team huddle.

109."The other two groups are nothing. We stomp the girls while they're overwhelmed and scram with the gem."

110."You'd betray them twice in one day?"

111.I'm not letting that gem go! This is our mission, so get over it!"

112.Team Rose also have a team discussion.

113."They're going to turn on us, I know it!"

114."Are you sure?"

115."There's no doubt."

116.Likewise for the Rogues...

117."Orders, boss?"

118."Leave 'em in the dust!"

119.And Team Hooligan.

120."I make boom now, yes?"

121."Oh yeah. You make lots boom now."

122.The four teams charge at each other.

123.Team Dark: G.U.N. Commandos - "Get me that Sol Emerald, boys! Take them all down--no prisoners!"

124.Team Rose: True Heroes - "C'mon, ladies! For Blaze and her world! Don't let anybody stop you!"

125.Team Babylon: Thieving Rogues - "I don't care who's who! Beat 'em to the finish line and get that treasure, Rogues!"

126.Team Hooligan: Mercenary Bandits - "I am so tired of this mess! Beat 'em all back, take 'em down, or you don't get paid!"

127.The issue ends.

That's all she wrote! I can't wait until next month! :D

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

Got my copy not too long ago. It was great.

In other news, Archie's StH blog has announced a new fan art contest!

http://www.archiecomics.com/blog/sonic/2010/12/sonic-versus-contest.html

Do you love Sonic action? Of course you do! That's why you're excited that Sonic Archives vol. 14 is on its way!

But we're not content with you being just the usual amount of excited, so it's time for a contest!

THE "SONIC VERSUS" CONTEST

Sonic Archives vol. 14 brings in some new villainous forces to fill the void left by Dr. Robotnik. We want to see your artwork of Sonic throwing down with your favorite villain from the comics! So email your picture to Sonic@ArchieComics.com.

THE PRIZES

Three winners will receive a free copy of Sonic Archives vol. 0 and see their art featured in Sonic the Hedgehog #223

THE RULES

- one entry per person

- remember: Sonic vs. One of Your Favorte Sonic Comic Villains!

- digital entries only and must be in .JPG or .PNG format

- images must be sent via email as attachments - NO LINKS!

- your name MUST be in the file name

- entries must be in by Wednesday, January 19th!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I went to Books-a-million the other day hoping for StH #219 since it was supposed to be out... and they didn't have it, and the girl checked the computer and all she could find was Sonic Archives! and yet, on the shevles, they still had SU #22 out!

What's wrong with this picture!? >.<

Uhg. fortunately, I have a sum of a bit more than 3 dollars... if I can get to the Comic Book store on the south side... then.. MAYBE they'll have it!? if not, I suppose I could ask him to order it?

At first I thought Bean was just a bit loony...now he's an absolute nut! :lol:

Given that personality, I guess it would probably be safe to say he could translate into the games even with Jet in the picture. Interesting on how this part has nothing but the game characters since this started. B)

Summary time!

1.The issue opens with Team Hooligan fleeing from the Zeppelin.

2.Elsewhere, Team Dark and Team Rose are recovering from their tussle.

3.After a bit of chatter, Amy rallies the two teams to work together.

4.Rouge agrees and the six of them join.

5.Amy wonders how they're going to catch up to Team Hooligan.

6.Shadow says he has just the thing for their situation.

7.Amy questions how Shadow knows Blaze. He tells her of the events of SU #1.

8.She asks why he would betray Blaze so easily and Shadow replies that he will do what he must to accomplish his mission.

9.Amy knows that Shadow will do the right thing in the end.

10.Shortly after, the two teams are speeding off in pursuit of Team Hooligan with Shadow's bike, the Dark Rider (Now with added Comic-exclusive sidecar!)

11.Rouge is actually the one that drives the bike, with Amy riding right behind her. Shadow and Blaze use their superior speed to keep up with the bike, while Omega mans the sidecar with Cream and Cheese snuggled in his lap.

12."Isn't this a lovely day for a ride, Mr. Robot? And you're so comfy, too!"

13."Urge to maim: Rising!"

14.Amy asks why Shadow owns the Bike when he can run faster than it.

15.Shadow replies that G.U.N. protocol requires one troop transport for each squad.

16."Which is why you painted and maintain it yourself, right?"

17."I really like that bike."

18.Rouge says that they aren't getting anywhere on the rough, grassy terrain. She suggests that Blaze use her fire powers to burn a trail of grassless ground for them to drive on.

19.Omega volunteers to burn the trail, but Blaze takes off before he gets the chance.

20."The poor forest..."

21."What? She left trees standing."

22.Shadow runs ahead and tries to apologize to Blaze. He says that he knows Blaze's world needs the Sol Emeralds, but his world and his mission come first and he will fight her without regret.

23."Then why are you trying so hard to apologize?"

24.Blaze runs ahead of Shadow.

25.Meanwhile, Team Hooligan are still fleeing from the Zeppelin.

26.Bean gets excited that "they're about to drop another one!" Nack, however, is trying to get his bike to go faster.

27.The Zeppelin drops a bomb that explodes, hurling both The Marvelous Queen and Team Hooligan into the air.

28.Bean is elated.

29."Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Yes! Awesome!"

30.Nack, however, is less than pleased.

31."Stop messing up my bike!"

32.Team Hooligan falls to the ground.

33.Nack taunts the Zeppelin to try that again and says that if they do, they'll blow up the Sol Emerald.

34.Three colored streaks descend from the Zeppelin and rush past Nack, snatching the Sol Emerald.

35.The owners of the Zeppelin are revealed to be the Babylon Rogues. (Kind of obvious, if you knew what their blimp looked like. :P )

36.It turns out that Wave picked up the Sol Emerald on her sensors, leading them to Team Hooligan.

37.Jet tells Nack to back off, but is interrupted by Bean, causing him to drop the Sol Emerald.

38.It turns out that Bean knows Jet and vice versa.

39."Jettison Q. Hawkington! It is you!"

40."GAWK! Bean?!"

41."And you brought the whole family! Quite the proud papa, ain't'cha, Jettison?"

42."That's not my name! Let me go!"

43.While Bean is annoying Jet, Wave and Storm discuss the confused Duck.

44."Uh...I thought the Battle Lord took him out..."

45."No such luck."

46.Nack sees the perfect time to strike.

47."Bark. Bike. Gun."

48.Bark brings The Marvelous Queen back to Nack.

49.Nack takes out a laser gun with a sniper scope from the bike.

50."Say "Goodnight," pigeons."

51.Bean notices Nack's sniper sight and gives away Nack's cover.

52."None of us are pigeons!"

53."Sniper! Scatter!"

54."Dang it, Bean!"

55.Bean and the Rogues dodge the laser shot.

56.Jet flies into the air, Bean holding on to his board.

57."You'll never hit something as fast as me!"

58."I've tagged Sonic more than once! You're nothin'!"

59.Nack fires again and Storm blocks the shot using his board. Bean bumps into Storm's board and falls to the ground.

60.Bark tries to swat at Wave.

61."Quit wrecking my gear! Just grab the gem and let's go!"

62.Jet grabs the Emerald.

63.Nack tries to lock on to Jet again, but Bean lands on his gun barrel.

64."Excuse me, monstrosity. Do you have the times?

65."MOVE!"

66."So long, chumps! Thanks for doing the grunt work for us!"

67.The Rogues fly away.

68.Nack is furious.

69."MRRSFFPPBHT! Bark! You drive!"

70.Team Hooligan rides off in pursuit of the Rogues.

71.Nack fires another sniper shot at the Rogues, hitting the Sol Emerald.

72.The Emerald erupts into flames, causing the Rogues to fall to the ground.

73.Elsewhere, Blaze feels weak due to the laser's impact on the Emerald.

74.She slows down and kneels.

75.Team Dark/Rose slow down to assist her.

76."Omygosh! What happened?"

77."I felt something...reacting with the Emerald..."

78."Will you be okay? Do you need to rest?"

79."No...I can sense it's location now..."

80."Okay. Shadow, carry Blaze. Rouge, step on it. We've got an emerald to find!"

81.Cue hilariously awkward image of Shadow holding Blaze.

82.The teams set off.

83.Back to Team Hooligan, Nack taunts the fallen Rogues.

84."Looks like I got three birds with one stone. HA!"

85.Nack picks up the Emerald and is delighted not to see a scratch on it.

86.While Nack is distracted by the Emerald, the Rogues slip away and Jet orders their Zeppelin to give Team Hooligan a "full bombardment."

87.The Zeppelin drops several bombs on Team Hooligan.

88.Nack is terrified, but Bean, naturally, is delighted.

89.Bean directs the bombs like a conducter would an orchestra.

90."And a-one! And a-two! And a one-two! All together now..."

91.Bean causes all the bombs to explode before they can hit Team Hooligan.

92."Perfect! Except you on the left! You were a little flat!"

93.Wave is amazed.

94."Did--did Bean just...?"

95."Yeah. Just be thankful he's more Rogue than Armada."

96.Nack stashes the Emerald under his hat and confronts the Rogues.

97."That tears it! You can back-stab me, cheat me, kick me while I'm down...but NOBODY tries to blow up my bike!"

98.Jet accepts his challenge.

99."You want to rumble, you bent-tailed hack? Let's go!"

100.Their tussle is interrupted by machine gun fire from Omega.

101."Menace and masculinity reaffirmed."

102."The Babylon Rogues too? This just keeps getting better and better..."

103.Jet notices Team Rose/Dark's arrival.

104."Who invited these guys?!"

105.Storm, however, is focused on other things.

106."H-hey, who's the cute pink Hedgehog with 'em...?"

107.Amy says that they don't know which team has the Emerald, but Rouge says it doesn't really matter. They'll take them all down, just the same.

108.Amy suggests the the two teams combine their forces against their enemies and Rouge compliments her plan. Rouge then calls a team huddle.

109."The other two groups are nothing. We stomp the girls while they're overwhelmed and scram with the gem."

110."You'd betray them twice in one day?"

111.I'm not letting that gem go! This is our mission, so get over it!"

112.Team Rose also have a team discussion.

113."They're going to turn on us, I know it!"

114."Are you sure?"

115."There's no doubt."

116.Likewise for the Rogues...

117."Orders, boss?"

118."Leave 'em in the dust!"

119.And Team Hooligan.

120."I make boom now, yes?"

121."Oh yeah. You make lots boom now."

122.The four teams charge at each other.

123.Team Dark: G.U.N. Commandos - "Get me that Sol Emerald, boys! Take them all down--no prisoners!"

124.Team Rose: True Heroes - "C'mon, ladies! For Blaze and her world! Don't let anybody stop you!"

125.Team Babylon: Thieving Rogues - "I don't care who's who! Beat 'em to the finish line and get that treasure, Rogues!"

126.Team Hooligan: Mercenary Bandits - "I am so tired of this mess! Beat 'em all back, take 'em down, or you don't get paid!"

127.The issue ends.

That's all she wrote! I can't wait until next month! :D

Dammit chaoscontrol14! I tried to resist until I get it tomorrow I really did!

If the issue sounds as good as that then I will love it! Bean sounds like he goes off the hilarity charts! and Nack is a total badarse! Plus

sniper! Everything's better when Nack gets to use his sniper rifle!

Dammit chaoscontrol14! I tried to resist until I get it tomorrow I really did!

If the issue sounds as good as that then I will love it! Bean sounds like he goes off the hilarity charts! and Nack is a total badarse! Plus

sniper! Everything's better when Nack gets to use his sniper rifle!

I thought you might like it! ;)