Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Just read the little mini-article feature on the Babylon Rogues in the issue. It says they have "Big plans" for the Rogues in the coming year. The return of the BBA and a possible war against Eggman? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I thought you might like it! ;)

Oh very muchly! :D

Just read the little mini-article feature on the Babylon Rogues in the issue. It says they have "Big plans" for the Rogues in the coming year. The return of the BBA and a possible war against Eggman? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I can totally dig that. More Babylon Rogues are defintely a good thing, I love em! The BBA not so much but they will be an interesting addition to the ongoing cast. Makes me curious though as to what they will do with them.....and if they will ever explain in detail the Babylon Rogues past history with them, Bean too.

As long as we get some cool Babylon Rogues stuff I'll be happy! Can't imagine how awesome a cover done by Spaz with Jet on it would be!....just wish he'd done the treasure team tango arcs covers *grumble*

I actually hope they include Nack Bean and Bark more, have them appear more often in the stories. They are awesome by themselves but as a team they are AMAZING and basically my favourite thing in the Sonic comic so far!!

I like the explanation at why Shadow rides a bike. Very well thought out Archie. also we all know we love Jettison.

So I go to the Sega forums, and people are whining how every character is OOC, I just say they're bitching what do you think?

So I go to the Sega forums, and people are whining how every character is OOC, I just say they're bitching what do you think?

I think your right. They do seem to be in character to me, I mean thats how Jet always acts. Along with Fang and everyone else. Just any excuse I guess.

Just read Universe 23 today, and while I started out not liking the idea of this arc, I have to say I'm really enjoying it now.

A lot of effort was put into characters and the way the act react, Archie has done a great job here.

Just read Universe 23 today, and while I started out not liking the idea of this arc, I have to say I'm really enjoying it now.

A lot of effort was put into characters and the way the act react, Archie has done a great job here.

Sega Forums would disagree, jesus christ.

Sega Forums would disagree, jesus christ.

If they said anything about Bean, Sega forums can rot and eat a Bean bomb.

Bean is a god amongst ducks.

If they said anything about Bean, Sega forums can rot and eat a Bean bomb.

Bean is a god amongst ducks.

Nah its mainly about the game characters.....Ok the important game characters.

Nah its mainly about the game characters.....Ok the important game characters.

Like what is being said? If it is about Amy and Shadow, screw 'em.

EDIT: Went to the sega forums and read what these asshats said. Are they serious? It is bad writing because the explanation as to why Shadow has a bike is unnecessary? And there is a Pro-Amy group? What the hell? Lets not talk about them expecting Omega to be the same Omega from the games? God, I hate Sonic fans like that. Can't enjoy shit.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

By the All Spark, I think I lost several IQ points by reading that thread. Complaining about the name of Shadow's bike? Yeah, that one guy is just bitching to make a scene. Trolling even!

I probably should've gave you guys a warning. Going over to those forums may induce rage, and urge to kill.

People will just bitch for the sake of it.

I think they've managed to get most of the characters down pretty damn good. And I can only imagine the bitching of the pro-Amy group as I had a taste of it in this topic a few pages back :rolleyes:

Shadow is untalkative and kind of mysterious, Amy is headstrong and tough, Rouge is manipulative, Bean is a whackjob, and Nack is freakin' cool and does his best to push the "kiddie rating" to it's edges with his cussing :lol: I'd say they've got it pretty much spot on. The only character I have small issues with is Omega. I very much prefer his game counterpart which yes I know is basically just "CRUSH KILL DESTROY REVENGE" but I kinda like that he is a one mode robot, it makes him feel like....well an actual robot.

But I do know that the comics are not the games and nor should they try to be so I can take Omega's difference as their artistic liberty.

I still think it's funny people are bitching about Amy, this whole arc has pretty much been her thing and has given her time to shine and show how great of a leader she can be......but pro-Amy fans will still bitch no matter how great the development just because she isn't with Sonic, or actively trying to get with Sonic <_<

Team hooligan, just let me say, yes Bean I do see this becoming the start of a beautiful friendship!

I'm currently trying to argue against a few people in that thread. Should I even keep trying...?

Yes. That made no sense. They expected characters that had little to no characterization in the games to be what they percieved. Especially that obnoxious comment about Blaze being weak when the Sol Emerald is struck ignoring that she is to the Sol Emeralds to what Knuckles is to the Master Emerald. It is a fact that has been clarified in the games as well and they had plenty of artistic liberty to make her relation to the gems more clear.

Like what is being said? If it is about Amy and Shadow, screw 'em.

EDIT: Went to the sega forums and read what these asshats said. Are they serious? It is bad writing because the explanation as to why Shadow has a bike is unnecessary? And there is a Pro-Amy group? What the hell? Lets not talk about them expecting Omega to be the same Omega from the games? God, I hate Sonic fans like that. Can't enjoy shit.

You have a problem with what's posted in the Sega forums, then talk about that there. not here. Talking on other people's backs is the lowest.

Edited by redmenace
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I wasn't a fan of the way some users were handled at one point and I've kept my distance because of that. I often browse it, but that's about it.

Somehow, I know what you are referring to, and FYI, the SEGA boards are the only place they HAVEN'T been banned from XD

There were many other people and other situations besides the triplets. For example, there's a recurrent Shadow fanboy who is always getting banned. He just was this or the other month. There are other cases as well, but I'm not here to discuss or judge them. If these cases happened, that's because the admins of this forums endorse it, and others either put with it or leave. I did the latter, because I believe in freedom of speech.

Carry on though, let's not derail the topic. That was not my intention. I just don't like others speaking on others' backs. That is my only weakness and of course, I had to say something. I apologise for any trouble. I'm off.

I like the new banner. Epic with the Dreamcast, eh.

Edited by redmenace