Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Sure thing! Here ya go:

166804_133393326724513_100001615403873_212518_8300717_n.jpg

Thank you. Yes, I am quite pleased at this turn of event. Now that Nega probably has a pass from SEGA and the embargo has probably been lifted, we can see the big baddie go to work finally.

If there's ever an Eggman-centric SU arc, we can finally have another villain whom Robotnik could be fighting against (despite from the Ask Ian segments, this Nega adores Mobius's current Robotnik.)

Edited by Kintobor

You guys know how when a preview of a comic comes out, the following week the comic is released in local comic shops?I've been hearing that for anyone who buys the comics from a comic shop(like myself) is going to have to wait a extra week for the comic to arrive. Meaning an extra shipping week. That's probably why I haven't got my issue yet, which sucks. :(

(despite from the Ask Ian segments, this Nega adores Mobius's current Robotnik.)

Um... no? I don't think it's been said anywhere Archie's Nega adores Eggman...

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order of Sonic comics to arrive by mail? I just ordered some older comics and got a subscription. I ordered on Jan 9. So does it take like a week or 2 weeks for the comics to show up or what? (I'm in Florida btw).

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order of Sonic comics to arrive by mail? I just ordered some older comics and got a subscription. I ordered on Jan 9. So does it take like a week or 2 weeks for the comics to show up or what? (I'm in Florida btw).

It might take a while. It's been a while since I last ordered from their checklist, but from what I remember, it takes a little while for the order to arrive. Give it a couple of weeks.

Anyone here entering the "draw Sonic throwing down with your favourite villain from the comics" competition? Deadline is in a couple of days. (My fiancée is drawing Sonic vs Scourge, of course.)

Anyone here entering the "draw Sonic throwing down with your favourite villain from the comics" competition? Deadline is in a couple of days. (My fiancée is drawing Sonic vs Scourge, of course.)

I'm entering! Why do you ask?

No real reason other than curiosity and reminding folks of the deadline (: Planning on sharing yours when it's done, RFTE?

*Watches fiancée only just start inking and colouring with only one day left to go* OTL

No real reason other than curiosity and reminding folks of the deadline (: Planning on sharing yours when it's done, RFTE?

*Watches fiancée only just start inking and colouring with only one day left to go* OTL

Fair enough. ^^ Anyhow mine is done. Has been since the 31st of December~ It's up on my DeviantArt, being totally outclassed by all the other entries. :D I can post a link or it here if anyone's interested.

Please do post a link! I'd love to see ♥ (I'll post Jei's up when she's done ^^).

My contest entry. It's far from being the best, but I'm still decently happy with it. Can't wait until the results~ Edited by RootingForTheEmpire

Awesome work! (: Good luck and thanks for sharing! ^^

Would love to see yours when it's done, too, Aquaslash~ ♥

My fiancée's entry: Sonic VS Scourge. ♥ Good luck everyone! ♥

Previews for StH #224 and SU #27 are up.

sth224.jpg

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #224

"Chaos and the Crown" Part Two: Sonic is a knight of the wind as he faces off against the sinister Ixis Naugus! The Council of Acorn is in turmoil, and the title of "king" hangs in the balance! Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman launches his latest plan with no one to stop him!

SCRIPT: IAN FLYNN

ARTIST: BEN BATES, TERRY AUSTIN, JOHN WORKMAN, MATT HERMS

COVER: JAMAL PEPPERS, JOHN WORKMAN, TERRY AUSTIN & MATT HERMS

Shipping Date: 4/20/2011

On Sale at Comic Shops: 4/27/2011

Comic, 32 pages, 40 lb. glossy stock, Full-Color

$2.99 US

su27.jpg

SONIC UNIVERSE #27

"Fractured Mirror" Part Three: Silver joins an all-new, all-different band of Freedom Fighters in all-out war against Enerjak and his sinister Prelate minions! It's a no-holds-barred battle in this dark version of reality, and everyone may not make it to the end!

SCRIPT: IAN FLYNN

ARTIST: TRACY YARDLEY!, JIM AMASH, PHIL FELIX, RAY DILLON

COVER: TRACY YARDLEY! & BEN HUNZEKER

Shipping Date: 4/6/2011

On Sale at Comic Shops: 4/13/2011

Comic, 32 pages, 40 lb. glossy stock, Full-Color

$2.99 US

I don't think the term "prelate" was used for Chronicles enemies, was it? I'm also fairly certain Ian's used that term in the past...

It sounds more to me that he's adapting his fancomic "Mobius: Other M". Dark version of Mobius? Alternate Freedom Fighters? A sinister echidna (Knux-related) in power with minions known as 'prelates'? Yep. He's doin' it! @_@

I honestly don't know which to look foward to right now. Eggman's expression on #224 or Silver's reflection off of Enerjak's face. BOTH ARE SO AWESOME!!! :D

Did anyone notice the SatBK reference in #224's sypnosis?

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't notice the sword at first. Some people on Bumbleking are speculating it's the Sword of Light.

Edited by DragonSoul

Both covers look awesome. LOVE the SatBK reference (It's one of my favorite Wii games) and I'm interested where Ian goes with Silver's plot.

You know judging from how Enerjak's eye looks, it could probably be everyone's favorite albino echidna. ;)

But that's speculation on my part.

You know judging from how Enerjak's eye looks, it could probably be everyone's favorite albino echidna. ;)

But that's speculation on my part.

I'm pretty sure Nega being in an Off-Panel doesn't mean Archie can actually use him. Off-Panel is just a fun, out-of-continuity little strip. Bokkun and Chris appeared in one, but SEGA won't let Archie put them in the main comic.

Also, "Dark Mobius" doesn't instantly mean "Mobius where everyone is evil like Moebius."

Edited by Immortheus

I still think it sounds an AWFUL lot like Ian's 'Other M' fancomic. Which also featured a 'darker' Mobius with an alternate set of Freedom Fighters, and a powerful echidna emperor with minions called 'prelates' (it was Knuckles in that instance - and hey, Knuckles has been Enerjak, so there's another connection!).

I'm pretty sure Nega being in an Off-Panel doesn't mean Archie can actually use him. Off-Panel is just a fun, out-of-continuity little strip. Bokkun and Chris appeared in one, but SEGA won't let Archie put them in the main comic.

Also, "Dark Mobius" doesn't instantly mean "Mobius where everyone is evil like Moebius."

I do hope Archie are able to use Nega now. He's right up there on my favourite Eggman list~. Gotta love the complete and utter psychopath that hides beneath his polite, classy exterior. ;)