Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I like that Sonic is a solder for a kingdom. I also feel that the comic verison of Sonic is more interesting then the games.

I like that Sonic is a solder for a kingdom. I also feel that the comic verison of Sonic is more interesting then the games.

But he's NOT supposed to be a soldier for anyone; In Black Knight(Irony) he explicitly says "He has NO master, except the wind", if anything he's a soldier to the people, and not for a Government that can't keep its people under control. Sonic should follow his own heart and do what he thinks is right, and that's also been said in his theme song "It Doesn't Matter", so him serving a government just seems out of character.

I don't think Sonic is a solider at all, it's just his home. If the kingdom started to perform unjust tasks against other Mobians, a solider would carry out those task despite their personal belief because they are faithful to their king. Sonic on the other hand would go 'uh, Fuck that' and fight against them. He only reason he fights for the kingdom (or whatever it is these days) is because he happens to be the fighting the same things they are, the fact that he's a citizen there as well makes no difference.

Edited by ENVY16
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't think Sonic is a solider at all, it's just his home. If the kingdom started to perform unjust tasks against other Mobians, a solider would carry out those task despite their personal belief because they are faithful to their king. Sonic on the other hand would go 'uh, Fuck that' and fight against them. He only reason he fights for the kingdom (or whatever it is these days) is because it happens to be the fighting the same things they are, the fact that he's a citizen there as well makes no difference.

Well said. That's the way I see it too.

Wait, Sally haters are claiming that they hate her because she forces Sonic into becoming something that he's not, by making him into a mindless soldier for the kingdom!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :lol:

Oh these forums are always good for a laugh! Sonic being pussykisswhipped into that is as idiotic an idea as the Werehog!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

So, um, the Silver arc looks even more like Other M now, what with what happened in SU#26 and all.

...Meh, I wasn't one who read Other M beforehand, but it sounds like the kind of fanfic I'd loathe. :<

So, um, the Silver arc looks even more like Other M now, what with what happened in SU#26 and all.

...Meh, I wasn't one who read Other M beforehand, but it sounds like the kind of fanfic I'd loathe. :<

I don't think Sonic is a solider at all, it's just his home. If the kingdom started to perform unjust tasks against other Mobians, a solider would carry out those task despite their personal belief because they are faithful to their king. Sonic on the other hand would go 'uh, Fuck that' and fight against them. He only reason he fights for the kingdom (or whatever it is these days) is because he happens to be the fighting the same things they are, the fact that he's a citizen there as well makes no difference.

I was gonna say (in agreement with this post), did it ever occur to you guys that Sonic merely agrees with the kingdom's goals for the time being?

Nobody fucking liked Gwen Stacey when she was alive. Nobody did. People thought she was a bore and a bit obsessive and snobbish compared to the fiery and refreshing Mary Jane hence why she was killed off. Her death was made significant and put the character in a favorable light. That could be Sally. One of those characters who are better off dead.

Unfortunatly, this isn't exactly the same case. While nobody liked Gwen, there are lots of people who like Sally. How her death would go about now wouldn't be taken the same way, as it would just flip the hate and like of the character. The people who hate her would like her because she's dead (I've never been one to understand that logic, personally, but that's beyond me), while the people who like her would hate how the folks at Archie went ahead and killed her off by claiming it was for the haters as a scapegoat.

There's always uncertainty to these things that need to be paid attention.

I was gonna say (in agreement with this post), did it ever occur to you guys that Sonic merely agrees with the kingdom's goals for the time being?

Except that he hasn't stated any opinion about it and just seems to be maintaining order of the Acorn Kingdom. We have been shown 2 instances of kingdom tyranny and each time, Sonic has done nothing to stop it and did exactly what the Kingdom wanted. Tail's dad disagreed with the Kingdom because he wanted to reassure there was an era for peace which under Acorn rule, there has been three wars and an association with Robotnik. He along with half the city demanded that the King step down and give the power to the people. You know what Elias did instead? He pulled a Gaddafi and called for a civil war at the insistance of his dear old dad. In fact, his delusional dad wanted to have half the city arrested for treason. Sonic didn't agree with it, but he followed anyway. When Tails busted out his dad out, Sonic's lame ass reason for following the king was simply that it was treason to simply question the king's dubious rights to the throne which is true since Elias had no experience in running a nation and protest it. They even called it a riot. Then we have the time when Sonic decided to help the Sand Blasters in their war against the Robians who willingly went back to Eggman's side because they were treated like shit. The Sandblasters are Acorn Republic's allies and they opppress people just because they were former slaves under Eggman. Sure, blame the Sandblasters, but we know they get support from the Acorn area as well since Sally sent Sonic and Bunnie to help them out. What was Sonic's lame ass reason for not settling this dispute? Eggman is worse. Really. That was his cut and dry answer to the situation and although he did compromise, nobody did anything about the Sandblasters. Yeah, Sonic is the hero of Mobius, alright. He is a soldier. Nothing more and nothing less. You guys can deduce that I say this because I hate Sally, but lets face it. The Freedom Fighters are special ops since they already have their freedom from Eggman. That by association makes Sonic a soldier and a mindless tool. And no, I am not calling soldiers mindless tools. When Sonic shows the ability to ascertain what is right or wrong by himself and not just because it is Kingdom law, then I will be a happy camper.

@CSS, Gwen Stacey was great because she served as a constant reminder that Peter has lost a loved one due to him being Spider-man and made the relationship with Mary Jane all the more greater. But that is Spider-man. This is Sonic. When have we had any head turners? If things stayed the same all the time in this story then there wouldn't be any emotional content. It would just be Sonic kicking Eggman's ass just because. It would be as stale as 6 month bread. Let's gauge reaction towards character death past and potential. Tommy the Turtle died? Who the fuck is Tommy the Turtle and why should I give a damn? Nicole died? Nicole is a computer just reboot her. Mina dies. People hate Mina for being a relationship-sue so yay. Sally dies? Holy shit, what? Damn, I didn't know that they would do it. What kind of bullshit reason is to not kill characters just because they have fans? There are too many characters in this series to be concerned about something like that. Master Board is a fan of Nack/Fang. I am a fan of Bean because he is crazy awesome. Flyboy is a fan of Tails. I am pretty pretty sure that every character has atleast 20 fans. The whole point of having characters is to move a story, not wank off to fans just because they appear.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Except that he hasn't stated any opinion about it and just seems to be maintaining order of the Acorn Kingdom. We have been shown 2 instances of kingdom tyranny and each time, Sonic has done nothing to stop it and did exactly what the Kingdom wanted. Tail's dad disagreed with the Kingdom because he wanted to reassure there was an era for peace which under Acorn rule, there has been three wars and an association with Robotnik. He along with half the city demanded that the King step down and give the power to the people. You know what Elias did instead? He pulled a Gaddafi and called for a civil war at the insistance of his dear old dad. In fact, his delusional dad wanted to have half the city arrested for treason. Sonic didn't agree with it, but he followed anyway. When Tails busted out his dad out, Sonic's lame ass reason for following the king was simply that it was treason to simply question the king's dubious rights to the throne which is true since Elias had no experience in running a nation and protest it. They even called it a riot. Then we have the time when Sonic decided to help the Sand Blasters in their war against the Robians who willingly went back to Eggman's side because they were treated like shit. The Sandblasters are Acorn Republic's allies and they opppress people just because they were former slaves under Eggman. Sure, blame the Sandblasters, but we know they get support from the Acorn area as well since Sally sent Sonic and Bunnie to help them out. What was Sonic's lame ass reason for not settling this dispute? Eggman is worse. Really. That was his cut and dry answer to the situation and although he did compromise, nobody did anything about the Sandblasters. Yeah, Sonic is the hero of Mobius, alright. He is a soldier. Nothing more and nothing less. You guys can deduce that I say this because I hate Sally, but lets face it. The Freedom Fighters are special ops since they already have their freedom from Eggman. That by association makes Sonic a soldier and a mindless tool. And no, I am not calling soldiers mindless tools. When Sonic shows the ability to ascertain what is right or wrong by himself and not just because it is Kingdom law, then I will be a happy camper.

Even that argument is a bit on the faulty side. Sure Sonic and Bunnie were dispatched to assist the Sand Blasters (whom are indeed allies to the crown in some twisted fashion), but the duo took it upon themselves to re-assess the situation and react accordingly once they got all the facts. At the end of the day, not only did Sonic not help the Sand Blasters, but he put the beat down on quite the few of them as well. He took an active role in preventing the FF’s from accomplishing their goals. If he was some mindless tool, he would not be able to make assessments and actions that serve to go against the allies to the crown. A mindless tool can’t change the priorities of a mission like that. Sonic did.

In the two instances of tyranny, Sonic never actually opposed the uprisings, just the way they went about doing it (which is something Sally made clear at the end of the arc). Sonic was just as uneasy as anyone during that time. His role in the fight was nothing short of damage control. Your painting it up like he is some kind of hired thug for the King. Considering his answer to Tails (“you didn’t give me a chance”) Sonic was mulling his own strategy to take care of the situation. Adamidis just prematurely forced his hand on that front.

If you want to call the Hedgehog out for only concerning himself with the priorities of the kingdom, then we really need to look no further to the multitude of times where he has openly clashed with the crown/government. In the past, Sonic has been far from a pillar of stability for the kingdom. In fact, during several stretches he was the sole source of much of the animosity. Sonic has flat out committed treason several times now. That doesn’t sound like someone who mindlessly lives for the King.

If you want to call him a soldier, than call him a soldier for his own causes. Whenever the kingdom calls on him to do his duty, yeah he’s there. But at the same time he is also lugging around his own sense of right and wrong and the ego that comes with the territory.

Wait, Sally haters are claiming that they hate her because she forces Sonic into becoming something that he's not, by making him into a mindless soldier for the kingdom!?

I don't like her because she's part of the core issue I have with the comic book and one I've had for a while now.

When I read it, it doesn't feel like a Sonic comic to me. It just feels like a comic with Sonic in it.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Even that argument is a bit on the faulty side. Sure Sonic and Bunnie were dispatched to assist the Sand Blasters (whom are indeed allies to the crown in some twisted fashion), but the duo took it upon themselves to re-assess the situation and react accordingly once they got all the facts. At the end of the day, not only did Sonic not help the Sand Blasters, but he put the beat down on quite the few of them as well. He took an active role in preventing the FF’s from accomplishing their goals. If he was some mindless tool, he would not be able to make assessments and actions that serve to go against the allies to the crown. A mindless tool can’t change the priorities of a mission like that. Sonic did.

But are the Robians still in need of help? Yes. They are. Did Sonic do anything to help them? No. He made it worse for them. Sonic being alligned to the kingdom is the complaint when he should be universal hero. The whole mission was to assist the FF. They did that and Sally sent them because they had experience with the group. That was their mission. There is a difference in following order and getting the job done. Sonic and Bunnie got the job done in parameters of their very broad orders.

In the two instances of tyranny, Sonic never actually opposed the uprisings, just the way they went about doing it (which is something Sally made clear at the end of the arc). Sonic was just as uneasy as anyone during that time. His role in the fight was nothing short of damage control. Your painting it up like he is some kind of hired thug for the King. Considering his answer to Tails (“you didn’t give me a chance”) Sonic was mulling his own strategy to take care of the situation. Adamidis just prematurely forced his hand on that front.

I will consider his answer to the prisoner and his wife. I will quote it as well.

"He started a riot against the king, ma'am. That kinda counts as treason."

What he says to Tails is irrelevent because he never declared any stance. When asked about his allegiance by the former king, Sonic said that he is on his side. That was his stance. It wasn't a riot. It was a protest that demanded the king to step down or divide power. They declared it a riot. Elias was beligerent and refused to cede calling it an anarchy when in fact, Adamidis wanted a more democratic state like the aliens showed him. He was right. He had a point. He had the masses on his side and wanted to assure peace since the current ruling body showed him that they are a problem which they were. As far as I'm concerned,he inserted himself in political affairs.

If you want to call the Hedgehog out for only concerning himself with the priorities of the kingdom, then we really need to look no further to the multitude of times where he has openly clashed with the crown/government. In the past, Sonic has been far from a pillar of stability for the kingdom. In fact, during several stretches he was the sole source of much of the animosity. Sonic has flat out committed treason several times now. That doesn’t sound like someone who mindlessly lives for the King.

You keep insisting that Sonic goes against the kingdom, but I ask when? Are you talking about when Max was impersonated and sent Sonic to prison for life for the attempted murder of Sally? Or are you thinking of Sonic stealing the Sword of Acorn to stop Eggman? Yeah, those are examples of Sonic taking a stand for the greater good. Fantastic displays of Sonic giving a damn for others. Regardless, if those are your examples of Sonic commiting treason when it was clear that he was in a right, then you need better ammunition. He did that for Knothole. Not Mobius. As soon as that fiasco was over, he returned right back under their direction. Yeah, thats the military maverick.

If you want to call him a soldier, than call him a soldier for his own causes. Whenever the kingdom calls on him to do his duty, yeah he’s there. But at the same time he is also lugging around his own sense of right and wrong and the ego that comes with the territory.

He is a hero for one nation. His title as hero of Mobius is a bit broad. He is hero for Knothole kingdom. He may help others, but it is in their interest. He may have disagreements, but in the end, he falls in line.

I would like to clarify that I want Sonic and Tails to be the adventurers that their biographies claim them to be. They are at war with Eggman for the sake of a nation instead of the whole world. They are mostly situated in one area and dealing with the same characters most of the time. If Eggman decided to give up on New Mobotropolis, I bet that he wouldn't have to deal with Sonic because ArchieSonic is only concerned with Knothole/New Mobotropolis. He only gives a damn about them. The hell with Federation, Dragon Kingdom, Downunda, and the Robians. This hedgehog is Acorn Kingdom's hero. Because of that, it doesn't become a comic book about Sonic anymore.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

While I agree with you that archie sonic is more like freedom fighters co-staring SONIC, I have to disagree with sonic not caring about Eggman going somewhere else and causing trouble. Sonic will care and follow him and stop him, it's his greatest rival. It's just hard to see being that the comic has so many people from SATAM that IMHO take over the main roles. I hate alot of those elements too, the fact it's all based on an outdated and dead show with only a few things from the games. And IF the few things from the games do get put in, they don't get much into it. It's like the comic is only putting those in there because sega says so. I too would love MORE game elements in the comic so it FEELS like a sonic comic and not a comic that co-stars sonic, but yeah... that point is the only only one I disagree with. Sonic will follow Eggman and stop him, it's what he is.

But are the Robians still in need of help? Yes. They are. Did Sonic do anything to help them? No. He made it worse for them. Sonic being alligned to the kingdom is the complaint when he should be universal hero. The whole mission was to assist the FF. They did that and Sally sent them because they had experience with the group. That was their mission. There is a difference in following order and getting the job done. Sonic and Bunnie got the job done in parameters of their very broad orders.

If I can quote Sonic here….

“We helped a group of Freedom Fighters, Stomped the plans of various jerks and helped out a group of people in a bad position. It was a GOOD day Bunnie”

Are the Robians still in need of help? Yes they are. But clearly Sonic and Bunnie in their own way played hero for them on top of performing their mission. A little earlier, Bunnie was adamant that destroying the Oil Ocean Rig in such a manner had not endangered the D.E.L.

The plight of the Robians may not be over, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. You want Sonic to be a Universal hero. To be a Universal Hero he has to help everybody (generally speaking). If that quote is anything to go by, then that is exactly what Sonic and Bunnie did during this mission. Their orders didn’t sway their decision to help everyone in the end.

What’s your beef here?

I will consider his answer to the prisoner and his wife. I will quote it as well.

"He started a riot against the king, ma'am. That kinda counts as treason."

What he says to Tails is irrelevent because he never declared any stance. When asked about his allegiance by the former king, Sonic said that he is on his side. That was his stance. It wasn't a riot. It was a protest that demanded the king to step down or divide power. They declared it a riot. Elias was beligerent and refused to cede calling it an anarchy when in fact, Adamidis wanted a more democratic state like the aliens showed him. He was right. He had a point. He had the masses on his side and wanted to assure peace since the current ruling body showed him that they are a problem which they were. As far as I'm concerned,he inserted himself in political affairs.

Adamidis could have picked his spot better. He chose a time to rally at the tail end of a breathtakingly spectacular de-stabilizing event. Riot or Rally, what he did was not the best way to handle the situation. Even Adamidis later admitted to that.

Sonic had his reason’s for defending the monarchy, and it was not because someone told him to. He felt it wrong to depose Elias in such a manner, and while he collected his thoughts on how he felt on the rest of the issue, he was pressed into action by Tails & co. Furthermore, when a decision was reached to form a council, Sonic harbored no lingering sentiment for the crown. He simply went with it.

You keep insisting that Sonic goes against the kingdom, but I ask when? Are you talking about when Max was impersonated and sent Sonic to prison for life for the attempted murder of Sally? Or are you thinking of Sonic stealing the Sword of Acorn to stop Eggman? Yeah, those are examples of Sonic taking a stand for the greater good. Fantastic displays of Sonic giving a damn for others. Regardless, if those are your examples of Sonic commiting treason when it was clear that he was in a right, then you need better ammunition. He did that for Knothole. Not Mobius. As soon as that fiasco was over, he returned right back under their direction. Yeah, thats the military maverick.

Well, off the top of my head…..

What about the time the dismantled Freedom Fighters all came back together to investigate the Egg Satellites that were in orbit around the planet. The entire F.F. crew was in direct violation of King Max’s orders there. That was a mission done in spite of the Acorn Kingdom which later expanded into the discovery of the missing Robian’s. A planet wide issue.

Then there was the time you brought up, where he stole the Sword of Acorns. No need to go into detail on that one, because I am pretty sure that Sonic got reprimanded for that and lost his Knighthoood (among other things). That hardly sounds like a Pro-Kingdom of Acorn mission.

Let’s also not forget Sonic’s alter-ego “The Sneak”. The fact that he had to hide his identify is compelling evidence that he was doing something that he shouldn’t in the eyes of the Kingdom.

More recently, the Council banned him from re-taking Freedom HQ, in favor of pressing the assault against a dwindling Eggman Empire. Did Sonic take those orders to heart? Of course not. He was up and off fighting an unauthorized battle later that day. He was also “punished” for those turn of events.

How about stealing and hand delivering a Chaos Emerald back from the Kingdom and handing it over to Mogul. Sure, his hands were kinda tied on that one, but it was still an act of aiding an enemy.

All of those are major decisions Sonic (& co.) made in direct violation of the voice of the Kingdom. Those were treasonous activities. Whether they were for his own gain, the greater good or mutual benefit is of little importance. The point is, Sonic’s position with the Acorn Kingdom does not hogtie him to only pursuing their best interests. He can’t be controlled so easily. More often than not, Sonic decides what’s best for him to do, and the voice of the Kingdom (wherever it originates from at the time) has had little to no control over his actions.

Sonic doesn’t let the Kingdom stop him from saving random civilians. If he feels justified to do so, then he’ll do it. Even if the mission dictates he avert his attentions elsewhere.

He is a hero for one nation. His title as hero of Mobius is a bit broad. He is hero for Knothole kingdom. He may help others, but it is in their interest. He may have disagreements, but in the end, he falls in line.

That is faulty logic. When Sonic helps someone, 9 times out of 10 it is due to the involvement of Robotnik or a Sub-Boss. No matter who Sonic helps, he is in some way shape or form working toward the interests of the Acorn Kingdom.

Anyway, Sonic is hardly one to fall in line. No-one is more outspoken against royalty and royal decree than he is.

Furthermore, When Station Square has a problem, they turn to Sonic. When G.U.N. needs more firepower for a mission, they have no problem dragging Sonic away from previous Acorn engagements in the middle of the night. Rob O’ the Hedge, King of Mercia on the other side of the planet knows full well who to call when crap hits the fan. A hero for 1 nation cannot have that kind of global influence. Sonic has devoted followers across the planet who would lay their lives in his hands because he has earned that trust by being there for them. Sonic is a global hero. He just happens to live where he lives.

I would like to clarify that I want Sonic and Tails to be the adventurers that their biographies claim them to be. They are at war with Eggman for the sake of a nation instead of the whole world. They are mostly situated in one area and dealing with the same characters most of the time. If Eggman decided to give up on New Mobotropolis, I bet that he wouldn't have to deal with Sonic because ArchieSonic is only concerned with Knothole/New Mobotropolis. He only gives a damn about them. The hell with Federation, Dragon Kingdom, Downunda, and the Robians. This hedgehog is Acorn Kingdom's hero. Because of that, it doesn't become a comic book about Sonic anymore.

Phooey. Sonic is stationed in Mobotropolis because that is where his talents are put to the best use against Eggman. As Shadow once put it, the support of a team can make all the difference.

In the past, Sonic has defied the Kings orders in search of the missing Robian’s. Sonic has worked alongside the Federation before even completing his own current mission with the Acorn Kingdom. There is nothing anywere to indicate that Sonic puts his trust/faith/belief in the establishment above his need to be a hero.

Sonic was willing to end it all in a fist fight with the doctor while exposed to the Ultimate Annihilator during the endgame saga. That kind of devotion tells us that his priorities lie in opposing Robotnik. Your gripes about Sonic and Tails lack of mobility should be applied to the setting of the stories, not some misguided belief that the Kingdom has Sonic by the balls.

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I would say that the fact that Sonic has to act in secret every time he violates orders, going as far as hiding his identity, and gets subsequently reprimanded, feels out-of-character compared to the Sonic of the games. In the games, Sonic would never hide himself when doing what he thinks is right.

feels out-of-character compared to the Sonic of the games.
But the thing is it's a different canon then the games. It might be out of character for the game canon Sonic, but it's not out of character for Archie Sonic.

I don't like her because she's part of the core issue I have with the comic book and one I've had for a while now.

When I read it, it doesn't feel like a Sonic comic to me. It just feels like a comic with Sonic in it.

That's because it is a comic with Sonic in it.

A comic book series would be pretty bland if it were just Sonic, Sonic, Sonic all the time with no interactions or development on any other character at all. If you want some Sonic only goodness why not go play a Sonic game (specifically Sonic 1 so there is no one else, bar Robotnik, to ruin your Sonic only fun) a comic book series on the otherhand, despite the Eponymous title, needs to focus a little here and a little there on other characters besides just the protagonist.

Also as others have mentioned this is not the games, SatAM (which the comic highly derives from) always had Sonic in your face but it still had relationships and underlying plots.

Frankly I'd be bored if the comic just focused on Sonic and Sonic ONLY and didn't develop any other characters or further any relationships.

Oh and I highly suspect most Sally hate comes from people who are shippers of some other SonicX[insert character here] fan coupling. No SonicXtails is not gonna happen, get over it guys.

Edited by The-Master-Board
  • Bad Quality Post 2

That's because it is a comic with Sonic in it.

A comic book series would be pretty bland if it were just Sonic, Sonic, Sonic all the time with no interactions or development on any other character at all. If you want some Sonic only goodness why not go play a Sonic game (specifically Sonic 1 so there is no one else, bar Robotnik, to ruin your Sonic only fun) a comic book series on the otherhand, despite the Eponymous title, needs to focus a little here and a little there on other characters besides just the protagonist.

Also as others have mentioned this is not the games, SatAM (which the comic highly derives from) always had Sonic in your face but it still had relationships and underlying plots.

Frankly I'd be bored if the comic just focused on Sonic and Sonic ONLY and didn't develop any other characters or further any relationships.

Oh and I highly suspect most Sally hate comes from people who are shippers of some other SonicX[insert character here] fan coupling. No SonicXtails is not gonna happen, get over it guys.

I think most of the this comes from not wanting the book to be sonic ONLY BUT wanting sonic to have more face time. There's nothing wrong with others getting seen, BUT characters like "sally" getting MORE face time isn't right. I'm picking up the book for SONIC fighting EGGMAN. I didn't like how he was a co-star in a book or SHOW about him. Sonic X FAILED because of this. Atleast thats what I think, I could care less about any love stuff in the book, because that's not what I look for in sonic comics... I look for action. Sonic fighting Eggman, and hanging with the friends from the games I know and love. It's also funny people bitch about sonic getting over shadowed in his games but say NOTHING about the same thing happening in the comic by other characters.

I'm not trying to attack you either, I just disagree with those points you mention. But I'm an odd ball....

I doubt that's the case. I've not actually heard any kind of bitching over the shipping in the comics with the exceptions of Mina and Amy, but that's not really much even then.

I also call bullshit on this.

Plus I'm kinda raising my eyebrow at the Sonic/Tails example you plucked out of thin air =P I'm probably about the only person (or one of VERY VERY few) on this board who ships Sonic/Tails, and guess what...? I LOVE Sally (: She may be my favourite female lead character of all time ♥ I've defended her repeatedly from attacks on her character (although I accept and admit that her characterisation has been very hit-and-miss at times, due to different writers having very different ideas about her). She's certainly not perfect, and she's been grossly misused at times... but I still adore her.

I also call bullshit on this.

Plus I'm kinda raising my eyebrow at the Sonic/Tails example you plucked out of thin air =P I'm probably about the only person (or one of VERY VERY few) on this board who ships Sonic/Tails, and guess what...? I LOVE Sally (: She may be my favourite female lead character of all time ♥ I've defended her repeatedly from attacks on her character (although I accept and admit that her characterisation has been very hit-and-miss at times, due to different writers having very different ideas about her). She's certainly not perfect, and she's been grossly misused at times... but I still adore her.

Everyone knows Tails is Sonic's everything. Seriously tho, I DO wonder whats gonna happen to sally if anything around 225 tho. I'm still betting on nicole biting the big one.

I'm still betting on nicole biting the big one.

No way dude. Smart money has got to be on King Max.