Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Did they cut his quills? That's pretty cool.

Edited by Marcellove

I think that's just the perspective as opposed to him having his quills cut.

Favorite cover in years.

su29.650.jpg

Holy Crap. We really are getting a Scourge Arc for Sonic Universe. I'm looking foward for this.

@Chaos Supreme Sonic

I don't know if his quills are cut or not. Though if his quills are cut, he would look more like classic Sonic. Only he's green, and he has blue eyes, and he wears clothing.

No, that's definitely a Quill-cut. Which, once you consider HE'S IN JAIL, actually makes a whole lot of sense. Took me a few seconds to catch it.

I wonder if Scourge is going to break out of prison. Zonic did say something about him being a wild card.

Of course, I might have misinterpreted the "Wild Card" statement made by Zonic. (Something about Eggman Nega and the Zone Cops).:huh:

I think the "Wild Card" statment was meant in regards to him having more Chaos energy than he should have. Since he absorbed so much energy from the Master Emerald way back in #160, that it alterd his appearance and made him more stronger. He's practically a reckless force of speed and power.

I took it more to mean that he's his own characetr, now. He should be just another Sonic, but the Emerald changed him, and that makes hi different. Does he get his own Alternate-Universe Scourges now? Etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

I meant he gained more Chaos energy than Sonic Prime, who arguably has gained some Chaos energy from mostly Power Rings, a bit from Chaos Emeralds and to my knowledge, once from the Master Emerald during the Enerjak saga.

It's unknown if Scourge has absorbed that much before his transformation though.

I understand that Ian altered his color so he could stand out more than just Sonic in black clothing, but I was talking about the in-comic explanation of his change and that he's more dangerous that way.

Edited by DragonSoul

Does he get his own Alternate-Universe Scourges now? Etc.

I don't think so. even though he refuses to accept it, hes still evil-sonic through and though. His outside color may have changed but he was still born as a sonic and he is still tied to sonic as such.

I don't think so. even though he refuses to accept it, hes still evil-sonic through and though. His outside color may have changed but he was still born as a sonic and he is still tied to sonic as such.

Very true. He may not see like most of us do, but he's a Sonic recolor. :P

I have a feeling Scourge won't like his new duds. Not enough leather :-P

As a Scourge fan I like this cover.

I wonder if a certain foxy lady that we all know and love will be in this arc?

If by know and love, you mean gouge her eyes out and bury her six feet under. Then yes. :lol:

Even if Fiona shows up in this arc, (most likely near the end, I would assume) Scourge probably wouldn't happy to see her since he thinks she was a part of the SS's treason aganist him even though she slipped out of the action.

At least the reception for the Scourge arc, is a lot better over here than on the Sega Forums.

The only thing that would make me the least bit interested in this arc would be the appearance/involvement of Eggman Nega.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only thing that would make me the least bit interested in this arc would be the appearance/involvement of Eggman Nega.

Would you like the idea of Eggman Nega being responsible for breaking out Scourge from Zone Cop Prison. B)

At least the reception for the Scourge arc, is a lot better over here than on the Sega Forums.

That doesn't surprise me. The people on the Sega forums are crazy, and have a weird hate for anything "Archie Sonic".

That doesn't surprise me. The people on the Sega forums are crazy, and have a weird hate for anything "Archie Sonic".

I can see WHY they hate the comics, they just take it to the extreme sometimes.

I can see WHY they hate the comics, they just take it to the extreme sometimes.

I can too, but as much as I cringe everytime Sally is seen, I am not piss-poor about it. Til this day, I think Bean is the greatest thing the comics every made or gave character to.

I wonder if a certain foxy lady that we all know and love will be in this arc?

From an old Q&A from a year ago:

Scourge- Some of it is "the routine" - I like that, has a ring to it - and part of it is raw animal magnetism, man. I'm not sure who this Lien-Da chick is, but I'm sure she'd be all over me in a minute. Yo, author-type-guy, who's Lien-Da?

Ian- A power-hungry woman in tight leather with a whip and a superiority complex.

Scourge: WOO! Man, maybe after I get out of the klink, I'll take a detour before findin' Fiona again.

Its possible.

Edited by goku262002

But they're in different dimensions altogether at the moment, and the recent Sonic blogs imply that he'll be going back to Moebius. :/

HO HO HO! Delicious tears over at the Sega boards! Also FRAG YEAH SCOURGE ARC. Totally called that slag.

• Thumbs Up 1