Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Marvelous, I don't usually collect archie except for significant issues.

No pro. I'm getting it when it comes out. I'm loving the "BLAM BLAM BLAM" hahahaaa.

All I can say is, either we will get answers this summer with Genesis or October in 230 to get answers from what I, along with a few others have seen and read.

Edited by bwrosas

I don't actually read the comic, but for some reason I still want to know about this amazing super secret thing that happened. :S

I don't actually read the comic, but for some reason I still want to know about this amazing super secret thing that happened. :S

It's not really that amazing, but I'll send you the spoilers to let you in on the joke. XD

If what I heard about Sally getting killed is true then I'm dropping the book.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 6

I hope it's ok to ask but may I have a PM too? Since I have to rely on newsstand, it'll feel like ages waiting for the issue, and I can't hold out that long lol. Thanks much in advance <3

I hope it's ok to ask but may I have a PM too? Since I have to rely on newsstand, it'll feel like ages waiting for the issue, and I can't hold out that long lol. Thanks much in advance <3

Sure thing! Just sent them! Enjoy! :)

I don't want spoiled, but I would like to know one thing:

Is this story as epic as the Archie staff described? They said it'd give EndGame a run for it's money, and that was just about the most intense Sonic story in the book's 20-year history.

I don't want spoiled, but I would like to know one thing:

Is this story as epic as the Archie staff described? They said it'd give EndGame a run for it's money, and that was just about the most intense Sonic story in the book's 20-year history.

Without giving too much away I have only seen one page, and from what I've seen, some people will be very upset.

That's all I'll say on the subject.

Edited by Darkfox

Okay, I don't care about being spoiled, so anyone in the know feel free to PM me; who dies? And does it look like they're actually going to stay dead?

Guys, I'm as hyped as the rest of you (and yes, I did PM for spoilers XD), but to prevent this thread from turning into a "Can I have the spoilers?" "Me too!" spam-fest, I'm going to ask that you PM the requests to chaoscontrol14 like he originally asked, or to anyone else who has said they're willing to divulge over PM. Thanks all (:

I may have to ask someone in the States to pick up a copy for me when it's available in comic shops. I haven't had the money to fund my comic collection in a while, but this (along with the Scourge arc) may prove to be an exception that I simply have to get hold of. If anyone's willing to do that for me, of course I'll pay the cost + shipping + a little extra if you like. Anyhow, yes, quite excited/curious/concerned/hyped etc.

I may have to ask someone in the States to pick up a copy for me when it's available in comic shops. I haven't had the money to fund my comic collection in a while, but this (along with the Scourge arc) may prove to be an exception that I simply have to get hold of. If anyone's willing to do that for me, of course I'll pay the cost + shipping + a little extra if you like. Anyhow, yes, quite excited/curious/concerned/hyped etc.

I could pick an extra copy up or something. It'll be in 3 weeks cause I have to rely on newstand if that's kool. But I'm getting it.. issue is TOO epic to be missed. :D

There's no rush, mate. Just PM me at the time and we can sort it out. Thanks muchly (:

I probably should set myself up a subscription at some point. Again, money is the issue. Also, I have no idea whether I'm stuck in England for much longer or if I'll be heading off to live in America soonish, where I can just pick 'em up at the local comic store near where my fiancée lives. Then again, there's eBay. I dunno. I wish they sold the comic in more places here. The only place I've ever found it is in London and at Borders, but Borders is gone now ): Darn it!

So supposedly we shouldn't speak of #225 until Wednesday or something, according to what Ian Flynn said. Because of that I won't say anything regarding it, even though I'm still laughing a good bit over it.

Just giving that as a heads-up to all you guys.. unless you guys are gonna wanna wait until you get the comic yourselves.

So supposedly we shouldn't speak of #225 until Wednesday or something, according to what Ian Flynn said. Because of that I won't say anything regarding it, even though I'm still laughing a good bit over it.

Just giving that as a heads-up to all you guys.. unless you guys are gonna wanna wait until you get the comic yourselves.

"BLAM BLAM BLAM"

"BLAM BLAM BLAM"

Pro'lly the coolest thing Robotnik's done in a long time too. I know this is gonna be one big

base breaker

though. Can't wait for the fireworks to happen when all is revealed.

Pro'lly the coolest thing Robotnik's done in a long time too. I know this is gonna be one big

base breaker

though. Can't wait for the fireworks to happen when all is revealed.

I know right. XD he's freaking insane. :o Listen to "Just a little lovin" by Carmen Mcrae.... the music FITS somehow. I LOLed.

Hi everyone, hows it goin?

Someone please PM me :P need to know the info lol :P

Guys, I'm as hyped as the rest of you (and yes, I did PM for spoilers XD), but to prevent this thread from turning into a "Can I have the spoilers?" "Me too!" spam-fest, I'm going to ask that you PM the requests to chaoscontrol14 like he originally asked, or to anyone else who has said they're willing to divulge over PM. Thanks all (:

See you guy's when I get the issue I'm staying far away from spoilers for this issue.