Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Looks good to me. Nice to see Metal Sonic added to the mix. Though his survival rate probably won't be great given the other incarnations in the comic. Quite unsure about Sally though. It looks like either she's coming back to life or the reality shift from Genesis has put her back in death (though it's probably the former.)

Can't wait for the Generations back-up. :D

As for the BR's, it'll be interesting how they'll be handled since they really haven't gotten any development since their debut back in #163 and #164 and their re-introduction in the end of the Tails arc after being mandated by Sega.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Silver Sonic's face = lol.

That title for SU#33 says everything we need to know; The Babylon Rogues are after the Babylon Garden, and it's likely that the Battlebird Armada are close on their tailfeathers.

Come to think of it. After looking at #33's cover again, Jet's big mouth could give Amy from #210's cover a run for her money. Especially with Wave and Storm accompaning him with doing the same thing. :lol:

Edited by DarkLightDragon

I love using the term "Babylon Rising" for the Babylon Rogues. Seriously, that looks like a saga I'm going to ENJOY. The Babylon Rogues NEED more love! ^^

The cover to 230 looks cool but the cover of SU 33 looks weird. I feel like Jet's about to eat me or somethin'.

I like how Sally looks like some sort of messiah shining like that.

Considering that she is the Mary-sue of this, it makes all the more sense.

Honestly, I know not to judge a book by its cover so I'll wait until further details are revealed. Until then...

Holy shit, look at the Rogues gettin' that love.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

oh god 33's cover scares the SHIT outta me!

O_O 230... I gotta remember to get that when it's out. (I really love reading Archies mini-adaptions of the games)

I'm feeling both covers.

Jet's face, while a bit extreme, does feel appropriate to me. I can't wait.

HOLY CRAP, does the cover to #230 look EPIC! Not only is Silver Sonic back again, but METAL SONIC joins in on the fun, too! The art is also FANTASTIC! (Ben Bates did an epic job.) On top of all that, there's a Sonic Generations adaptation! With THAT Epilogue, it looks like Genesis is going to have a conclusion to remember! Can't wait to read it! :)

Also nice to see the Rogues getting their own arc. Very interested to see how it plays out.

sth230.600.jpg

Is it me, or does it look like Sally Merged with Nicole? I wouldn't put it pass Ian to do something like that.

sth230.600.jpg

Is it me, or does it look like Sally Merged with Nicole? I wouldn't put it pass Ian to do something like that.

I see what you did there. But yeah wouldn't that be a random shock to it all. XD I thought that myself when I got 225. Who knows.

hmm... yet another credible theory. Acctually, that makes more sence than Sonic taking Genesis Sally back to Mobius Prime.

hmm... yet another credible theory. Acctually, that makes more sence than Sonic taking Genesis Sally back to Mobius Prime.

Exactly! And that could be the event that effects the comic over the next year, Sally sharing her body and mind with Nicole.

Whoa, that cover on #230 looks great!

What I'm noticing is how the background to the cover is Sonic 2's Death Egg boss room.

I'm surprised it didn't occur to me with Silver Sonic showing in #225 and the old zones playing out in Genesis...

That when this is over, Sonic 2's last level will take place on the Death Egg 2 and not on warped Mobius.

That's a freakin' twist for me actually, a pretty cool idea I gotta admit.

Other thoughts... The cover reminds me of Mecha Madness. Spaz doing breakdowns still?

And it looks like Sally is back. Who didn't see that one coming!

Exactly! And that could be the event that effects the comic over the next year, Sally sharing her body and mind with Nicole.

I'd hate to see Nicole "die" though. She's one of my favorite characters.

I'd hate to see Nicole "die" though. She's one of my favorite characters.

Not technically die, just her and Sally's personalities merging, similar to what happened to Omega and Gamma. She'd still be alive just apart of Sally and vice-versa. If that was the case that would make her and Sonic's relationship awkward to say the least. Actually how would that be possible, oh yeah Chaos Emeralds.

Oh holy goodness, 230's cover is nice, despite how busy it is. Also, got 227 in the mail yesterday. I'm liking GENESIS thus far, as weird as it is.

Also, love the reference to the first TMNT movie in 227.

Here are the covers to StH #230 and SU #33.

sth230.600.jpg

Metal and Silver Sonic? Awesome!

Sonic 230 may have the most epic cover I've seen in years. Kudos, Mr. Bates.

Don't see why Metal Sonic has to be thrown into the mix (I love the guy, but still), but eh.

Here are the covers to StH #230 and SU #33.

sth230.600.jpg

You people and your ridiculous theories about what's happening to Sally on the cover.

There could be only one.

I have waited months to use that gag.

• Thumbs Up 1