Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

While I'm not too happy that he sued the company, I'd probably buy an Echidna graphic novel that Ken made just for the curiosity factor of a third party Echidna story without Knuckles. Could be good, could be terrible, but it would definitely be something...different.

Other way around. Archie sued him.

Oh right, Archie is counter-suing him for the previous lawsuit he filed that failed...at least I could have sworn I heard that's what happened. happy.png ;;

The trial begins on October 31st.

It's projected to last a week.

Means a verdict could be given on November 7th.

...Not sure if I want that for a birthday present. :/

On the subject of the "Sally Reveal" at the New york Comic Con tomorrow,

I hope that some art of Sally's new form is revealed along with the explanation of exactly what's happened to her. It would be nice to at least be able to see what's behind the full body silhouette on the cover of 231.

I will be attending the NYCC panel 10:45 tomorrow morning hopefully. I bought the alternate cover #229 today, with the sketch cover. I also saw the Super Special magazine on sale. It had a foil cover. The history of Mobius thing in the back is like five pages of new material. Might buy it.

Wow, there goes a lot of my respect for Ian.

"Permanent effects to the series", bullshit.

And all that build up since 225 was a complete waste.

Wow, there goes a lot of my respect for Ian.

"Permanent effects to the series", bullshit.

And all that build up since 225 was a complete waste.

Now do you believe me when I say this comic is shit?

Where does it say she'll be Metal Sally for only 5 issues?

Nah, I meant that this'll probably last 5 issues as a joke. :P

Now do you believe me when I say this comic is shit?

Nope. Just this whole 225 epic was poorly exectued and now I have to wait till status quo resumes because all the potential of Sally being a potential threat on the evil side is thrown out the window.

So why the butthurt, Soniman?

I figured he was quoting the article :/

Edited by Soniman032-

Nope. Just this whole 225 epic was poorly exectued and now I have to wait till status quo resumes because all the potential of Sally being a potential threat on the evil side is thrown out the window.

I could've told you it was going to be shit, I knew nothing was going to come from this for months, its just now in Black & White.

I could've told you it was going to be shit, I knew nothing was going to come from this for months, its just now in Black & White.

Well, after actually reading the article (like I should've done in the first place) it seems Sally will stay as a robot until.......#250 I guess. There is no mention of Sally going back to normal thus far.

Well, after actually reading the article (like I should've done in the first place) it seems Sally will stay as a robot until.......#250 I guess. There is no mention of Sally going back to normal thus far.

Again. Apologies. Maybe I should've quoted the article first before saying that.

But yeah, wonder how Sonic's gonna react to this. Maybe it'll finally give him a reason to take out Eggman for good?

I don't know why but I find the idea of people gasping and applauding at the news amusing. I guess the people at that panel haven't been following things as closely as people here have.

We've known about roboticized Sally for a while now. The cover showing her has been on the internet for weeks.

I don't know why but I find the idea of people gasping and applauding at the news amusing. I guess the people at that panel haven't been following things as closely as people here have.

We've known about roboticized Sally for a while now. The cover showing her has been on the internet for weeks.

They've probably never been on the internet.

Where's all the complaining that the comic won't have long-term effects from Genesis coming from? Seriously, people, we know absolutely NOTHING about how the world has been effected as of yet. Jumping the gun a wee little bit, aren't we?

• Thumbs Up 1

I want to see a full picture of Metal Sal :V

Maybe there will be a centerfold of her in 230...

...In all seriousness, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm rather curious as to whether Sally has a chest cannon/jet engine thingy in her torso like Metal Sonic does.

Im also curious as to how Metal Sal looks like, I also was kind of confused with the gen's era.... as I think it should have been its "own" story in Sonic Universe or something @_@ really felt out of place here.

The News and panel for Archie's Sonic Comic has come and gone, and here I have some information, that some of you will like and some/most probably won't like.

Comment down below

Im also curious as to how Metal Sal looks like, I also was kind of confused with the gen's era.... as I think it should have been its "own" story in Sonic Universe or something @_@ really felt out of place here.