Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

The new covers look awesome. (I chuckled at SU #39's. XD)

Something thing to note, though, is that the issue number is now in the upper righthand corner rather than the left for all titles rather than just SU and they actually printed the word "issue" before it. Interesting new cover format.

I can't wait for Scrambled. It looks like it's gonna be full of Eggman awesomeness. Loving 39's cover.

I don't like the sounds of this. One of my favorite things about the book is that the freedom fighters are a team.

They're... going beyond the Freedom Fighters? All this plus Sally being a robot, Eggman being insanely awesome, King Naugus, and Ben Bates + the way they're coloring things nowadays..

I HAVE to get back into the comics, now.

Also, both the 236 & Scrambled Pt. 3 covers are amazing.

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 2

Midtown Comics. Couldn't have really faked the covers.

Wasn't saying you were lying just that my sources wern't showing anything yet. I use Comics Continuum and archie's own blog. and i still can't find an article or anything, where do they keep their news section?

Edited by goku262002

Man, I'm actually really looking forward to the next couple of issues! I'm excited for what's in store in the main series, not to mention the Eggman mini-series in Universe.

I can't help but wonder how this King Naugus thing will turn out, not to mention the Freedom Fighters apparently disbanding. I do like that the status quo is being shaken somewhat, but will it last long?

Wasn't saying you were lying just that my sources wern't showing anything yet. I use Comics Continuum and archie's own blog. and i still can't find an article or anything, where do they keep their news section?

Click on "Independents" in that link. The Sonic solicts are on the second page.

The Future begins today? You mean we found out about what Silver is talking about when he comes? Sweet? I wonder who the two teams could be, One will have Sonic and Tails definatly.

Scrambled? Sadly my like for this comic is being held down now since they said two words. Iron. Queen. Orbot and Cubot I can bear but don't bring back that naff excuse for a witch. Please?

I don't like the sounds of this. One of my favorite things about the book is that the freedom fighters are a team.

This. Though hopefully soon enough, they'll get back together once they restore Sally and kick Naugus off the throne, which could happen around the #250 mark. Heck, I don't mind if they do a name change to the team as long as most of the originals are back together.

As for the new team, I'm guessing either one of the 'Freedom Fighters' are probably going to create or lead one or Knuckles joining in and creating a new team (or just an updated Team Chaotix) or Shadow leading a new GUN division team.

Edited by AdventChild

Interesting.

I think the one team would include Sonic, Tails and Amy (due to Ian stating she would help Sonic alot this year).I wonder if the teams are split because of different missions or because of the conclusion from Silver's visit in 235 meaning they have different views because of the traitor- either way exciting stuff.

Scrambled Arc is looking pretty good-Was a little disappointed with the last arc.

It's too obvious that Tails and Amy stick with Sonic, while Ant, Bunnie and I'm assuming Rotor make up the other, course it's just all predictions at this point. their will likely be other folks like Cream, Mina, Big, Elias and others joining whoever also.

Is that a Sonic Busters badge on Eggman's chest? (My god Ben, I love you)

Actually Jamal Peppers created the SU Eggman cover.

They will probably reform when this little arc is over.

I like the idea of the FF splitting for a while. I have nothing against them (especially the ones not roboticized xP), but what I loved about the first Naugus arc was that it was just Sonic and Tails going out on an adventure.

Plus, there's that warm feeling when they're all reunited.

• Thumbs Up 6

I always took it more as "Shit just got real". The Freedom Fighters were always the main roadblock keeping Eggman from achieving his goals, and with them gone it's just got a whole lot more intense now that he doesn't have to worry about them.

Click on "Independents" in that link. The Sonic solicts are on the second page.

Edited by goku262002