Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Why are there two different SSS3 covers? Did they notice their mistake in revealing a level and change it, or is this the older version? Because it looks worse.

Why are there two different SSS3 covers? Did they notice their mistake in revealing a level and change it, or is this the older version? Because it looks worse.

I can't say whether it's new or old, most likely Sega's blunder or something.

Lol, but it's too late anyway, most folks most likely know about the possibility of a Ruins stage by now.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #236 sonic236th.jpg

Written by Ian Flynn, art by Terry Austin and various, cover by Tracy Yardley.

"Cry Freedom!" The Freedom Fighters are no more. Dr. Eggman moves on to terrorize a Mobius unopposed. King Naugus rules through a campaign of fear. But Sonic isn't about to let all that stop him! A new era is about to begin as two new teams burst onto the scene to save the world! The future begins today in this jumping-on-point issue!

32 pages, $2.99.

SONIC UNIVERSE #39 sonicuniverse39th.jpg

Written by Ian Flynn, art and cover by Jamal Peppers and various.

"Scrambled," Part 3. Dr. Eggman has tracked his treasonous lackey, Snively, all the way to the Dragon Kingdom! Snively is out to rescue the love of his life, but will the embittered Iron Queen take him back? More importantly: will the Dragon Kingdom survive a visit from the good doctor?

32 pages, $2.99.

Well that sypnosis for 236 is intresting FREEDOM FIGHTERS are NO MORE and 2 NEW TEAMS ENTER TO SAVE THE WORLD g

I can't say whether it's new or old, most likely Sega's blunder or something. Lol, but it's too late anyway, most folks most likely know about the possibility of a Ruins stage by now.

Wait what? explain this!

leemour84, Your about 3 pages late.

Wait what? explain this!

leemour84, Your about 3 pages late.

Go look back a page or two. look at the banter on the SSS Magazine.

Found these links from another site I go to. They're from Sonic Super Special.

http://www.tssznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SSS1_119.jpg

http://www.tssznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SSS1_120.jpg

http://www.archiecomics.com/Portals/0/sss2_4.jpg

http://www.archiecomics.com/Portals/0/sss2_5.jpg

What a kick in the nards for Ken that last one is xD

I guess Episode 2 isn't the only new story in them.

Kind of a kick in the nads for Ian too, really. I recall he was planning to give Thrash his own story on the origins of Tazzies, but that's been relegated to a timeline thing.

Also, how does that Nocturnus thing even work? I though the not-Albions were the rest of the normal Echidna population.

Kind of a kick in the nads for Ian too, really. I recall he was planning to give Thrash his own story on the origins of Tazzies, but that's been relegated to a timeline thing.

That would explain why we haven't seen Thrash since 2009. I always wondered what happened to him.

Just got StH #233 in the mail! I'll be accepting PM requests for spoilers as per usual. :)

Just got StH #233 in the mail! I'll be accepting PM requests for spoilers as per usual. smile.png

someone on the YT says check mecha madness for possible answers and clues and hints. and this person isn't me ;)

Here's good ol' Ken's thoughts on the current feud between the Archie higher-ups:

"Should Goldwater v Silberkleit or Silberkleit v Goldwater result in the dissolution of the company, at the very least I expect to come out with a clear claim to my copyrights. With regards to the Sonic comic itself, I would anticipate most if not all creators who worked on the book asserting their ownership to the material they created, and I would anticipate the chance to continue the book with Sega under better terms than they currently have with Archie. Seriously."

Erm...why would Sega want to hire the same guy who is trying to sue them? Oh, Ken...

• Thumbs Up 7

OK, we get it. Ken is nuts.

But I just read Sonic #233. Although it was a decent issue with some answers, I am curious about the next few issues when robo Sally is going to go against the FF. Looks like Robotnik is already planned 'what ifs' so that Sonic gonna face the impossible.

See this is why Retro has a seprate "ken is a nutjob" thread because the whole convosation is a topic within itself.

See this is why Retro has a seprate "ken is a nutjob" thread because the whole convosation is a topic within itself.

BRB Going to Retro.

I've only heard a little about #233 so far, but it sounds like Eggman's on form again.

The Archie vs Penders trial has been delayed indefinitely.

Archie Comics v. Penders trial delayed “indefinitely”

Archie offered opportunity for summary judgement

You’ll have to bear with me, folks – Tristan’s usually our legal beagle here at TSSZ News, but he’s currently indisposed at the moment, leaving me to do my best with the latest chapter in the ongoing saga that is Archie Comics v. Penders. Today, TSSZ News has learned that Judge Richard M. Berman has indefinitely postponed the trial that would decide the fate of Ken Penders’ legal authority over numerous characters he created for Archie’s Sonic the Hedgehog comic book.

The trial was originally set to go before the judge way back in October 2011, before being delayed until January 2012 in an effort to give the involved parties more time to prepare their cases. That trial has now been delayed indefinitely in order to give Archie Comics a chance to file “Summary Judgement”. Summary judgement is more or less exactly what it sounds like: the assumption that the outcome is obvious and can be quickly and easily proven, therefore bypassing the protracted and costly process of the actual trial. Should Archie Comics be granted summary judgement, it would strike a major blow to the validity of Penders’ case.

Should this end up going to trial, however, the list of witnesses is already looking very interesting; obviously important figures in Archie Comics like Mike Pellerito, Victor Gorelick and Jon Goldwater are set to take the stand for Archie Comics, but going to bat in defense of Penders’ side are veteran Sonic comics alumni like Scott Shaw, Justin Gabrie, Karl Bollers, and Jim Valentino, among others.

Depending on the circumstances, we may have a more in-depth article about all of this once Tristan returns to his post on Tuesday – stay tuned.

Brian, "WE" BANNED you, because you refused to follow the rules of the forum. Countless times. That's the reason. Not because you "knew too much", or "asked too many questions", but because you couldn't get it through your head that you were regularly going against the guidelines in the rule topic you probobly didn't even bother to read in the first place.

Just as you're probobly not going to read this. We, the moderation team of Bumbleking at the time banned you, not Ian.

• Thumbs Up 9