Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Ack...double post.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

This. Seriously, even Games!Silver didn't take this long (equivalently speaking) to figure out Mephiles' true intentions.

To be fair, Shadow had to spell it out for him for Silver to finally understand.

Eh, I don't know, this is kind of a grey area thing. I think its best to wait for awhile when everyone else has it before you post a youtube of the comic.

And I thought SonicComicWorld was dead? Is this some kind of backup account or a different person?

Holy fuck I loved this issue.

I fucking loved how Sonic treats Silver like an annoying pest during the entire issue. it's pretty much how the general fanbase feels towards his game persona.

And Silver actually says "it's no use!", that was just amazing

Edited by The Grossenator

To me, the games have a really good universe going that would make for a far more entertaining series.

Sorry I have to disagree. The problem with having a comic that only focues on the game elements is that it would have too many Sega mandates. The Sega Sonic characters can't get any long term character development. Besides Sega can barely get their shit together with the game canon. We still don't know if Eggman Nega is from the future or just an alternate dimension verison of Eggman. Plus there's still the whole mess with Blaze.

You dig?

Sure it's cool if you don't like the comic.

So if I'm getting this right...

Bunnie's the traitor

You know it's kinda hard to feel like she deserves any scorn at this point, but we haven't exactly seen what she'll do at the moment. We just know it'll be devastating.

My bet? She joins the DEL to get her cybernetics back and help the others.

Bunnie isn't one of the founding Freedom Fighters, though.

I'm not trying to defend Silver here, but considering how little history there is in the future, coupled with him being fustrated to find the traitor, I don't necessarily think he's being as foolish as his Sega counterpart.

But I do think he was being ignorant of the whole situation for the FF regarding Sally, Antoine. etc. making him come off as insensitive.

@CSS, while the games do have a fair shre of kingdoms, magic, gods and mulit-verses, they're more kept to a minimum than in the comics.

Keep in mind, Barry did say he hasn't been reading the comic as much as you or anyone else so it's likely he hasn't been keeping up with what's been happening.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Bunnie isn't one of the founding Freedom Fighters, though.

She kinda blurs the line a bit. She became part of the Knothole group after Sonic saved her from being robotized during the series earliest comics when it was nothing but Sonic, Tails, Rotor, Sally, and Antoine, so it wouldn't be too hard to see her as a founding member, per se.

Unless I'm missing someone, I can't really see any other founding FF being a traitor unless we're counting Sally's forced robotization as being traitorous. Antoine's injured, Tails and Sonic are basically off the radar, Rotor was already thought to be the traitor. Unless somethings about to happen to Antoine in the future or signs point towards the other characters, I'd have to say that Bunnie is the prime person here. Especially going by how she's acting. Of course, who really knows right now considering that it's hard to point out?

@CSS, while the games do have a fair shre of kingdoms, magic, gods and mulit-verses, they're more kept to a minimum than in the comics.

And?

That not really an excuse when these things are essentially major elements in the comics as opposed to the more "throwaway" elements of the games, and the fact that the games have them flat out contradict the notion that they lacked any of that.

Keep in mind, Barry did say he hasn't been reading the comic as much as you or anyone else so it's likely he hasn't been keeping up with what's been happening.

He's saying that Sally still being around in 2012 is not a positive thing as one issue he had with it. I don't care how much you haven't been reading the comics (and I stopped reading them earlier than he did at issue 57 before I got back into them at around the 100s), that's no excuse for bashing whats in the comics just because the games make lesser use of them.

It's fine if the comics aren't his thing, I don't have a problem with anyone saying that. But there's a fine line between criticism and bashing, and his post fell more into the latter than it did the former.

She kinda blurs the line a bit. She became part of the Knothole group after Sonic saved her from being robotized during the series earliest comics when it was nothing but Sonic, Tails, Rotor, Sally, and Antoine, so it wouldn't be too hard to see her as a founding member, per se.

Unless I'm missing someone, I can't really see any other founding FF being a traitor unless we're counting Sally's forced robotization as being traitorous. Antoine's injured, Tails and Sonic are basically off the radar, Rotor was already thought to be the traitor. Unless somethings about to happen to Antoine in the future or signs point towards the other characters, I'd have to say that Bunnie is the prime person here. Especially going by how she's acting. Of course, who really knows right now considering that it's hard to point out?

Before 235, I would've thought Bunnie could be one of them, since they always said the original Freed Fighters, but they said "founding" instead and with SSS Magazine just recently listing the originals as Sonic, Sally, Antoine and Rotor.

If it's not Mecha Sally being the traitor, I think it could be Antoine being the traitor due the what Bunnie will do.

If Bunnie really is going back to her uncle for cybernetics, that could obviously backfire since we've known for awhile Eggman has been putting explosive implants in those who get legionized. The FF's know this already, right?

Before 235, I would've thought Bunnie could be one of them, since they always said the original Freed Fighters, but they said "founding" instead and with SSS Magazine just recently listing the originals as Sonic, Sally, Antoine and Rotor.

If it's not Mecha Sally being the traitor, I think it could be Antoine being the traitor due the what Bunnie will do.

Not much he can do considering he's in a coma.

He's in a coma, not dead. He can still wake up

Yea, but Archie can make him die though. Antoine is in a life or death situation. Plus I wanna see his face!

He's in a coma, not dead. He can still wake up

I doubt he would betray the group unless he was forced into it.

And that's exactly why I think the betrayal could be connected with whatever Bunnie finds to cure him. Not necessarily forcing him, but rather changing him like Sally

Eh, I don't know, this is kind of a grey area thing. I think its best to wait for awhile when everyone else has it before you post a youtube of the comic.

And I thought SonicComicWorld was dead? Is this some kind of backup account or a different person?

Eh, just posted it for those who were curious and don't have a subscription. :r

Different Person, don't know where Chris went after his account closed.

Eh, just posted it for those who were curious and don't have a subscription. :r

Different Person, don't know where Chris went after his account closed.

Well I'd wait awhile next time Eddy, maybe a week to a week ½ after the comics release when just about everybody would have it.

Yea, but Archie can make him die though. Antoine is in a life or death situation. Plus I wanna see his face!

Dude, that is never gonna happen. They had Sally in a coma, and yet she came back to life. Not to mention her father King Max, and I thing Queen Alicia if I remember correctly. Antoine is the latest in the line of going into a coma.

And that's exactly why I think the betrayal could be connected with whatever Bunnie finds to cure him. Not necessarily forcing him, but rather changing him like Sally

Man, this is why I love the writers...they always keep us guessing. :lol:

It be WAY TOO EASY if Sally was the traitor, too obvious.

I really can't say much on Bunnie right now, being that she wasn't an original member of the team. Your gonna need more information than just her leaving New Mobotroplis to start pointing fingers.

We problemly won't know who the traitor is till it's too late, likely what's gonna happen too I bet.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

I must say, I do like Bernadette's new design as of 235;

bernadettenewdesign.png

She actually looks feminine and more distinct rather than looking like her son in drag. And seemingly for the first time in years, she's VIOLET! She has female Hedgehog traits like prominent eyelashes and a button-nose and she has more quills.

It's about time.

• Thumbs Up 2

I must say, I do like Bernadette's new design as of 235;

bernadettenewdesign.png

She actually looks feminine and more distinct rather than looking like her son in drag. And seemingly for the first time in years, she's VIOLET! She has female Hedgehog traits like prominent eyelashes and a button-nose and she has more quills.

It's about time.

Wow, I didn't even notice that detail......AWESOME!11

I think the traitor is Antoine or Sally. (I put the spoiler balise, because i spoiled a lot of StH 235 :x )

Well, there is no traitor, but a guy who took actions that destroyed the team.

Because of Antoine's sacrifice, Bunnie went somewhere doing some crazy thing. To calm down things, the council exiled Nicole, and with that, Rotor resigned from the council. And so the only FF lefts, are Sonic, Tails and Amy.

Or the traitor is Sally. She's the one who authorized the council. She's the one who took actions that destroyed the team (auto-roboticization) and herself. Because she's gone, Elias lost credibility, Naugus became the official king. So Elias had to leave, and with that Antoine sacrificed himself. With that, Bunnie went blahblah, (see up there), and Nicole and Rotor blahblah too (see up there).

So, i bet more money in Sally, but with the diary of Antoine, found by Silver, I'm not so sure anymore. He's going to fight Sonic and be in the side of Naugus to re-derobotizice Bunnie in the future. Or maybe, when he wrote, the true king, he was talking about Elias (or Sally, or Max).

I can't waaaaaait for more issues >.<

EDIT :

And another theory, for the fact that only Sally was roboticized on the Death Egg. From all the characters there (Sonic, Eggman, Sally, and the robots). Only the robots suffered the effects (they explode) and Sally. So Sonic and Eggman are immune to that. Why? Maybe because the Bem never touched Sally. They only took all the Robians, Sonic, Tails, Eggman and Snively. So maybe Eggman did not rewrite history, he just never retry to roboticize anyone who never had been before.

Edited by CiNozzo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dude, that is never gonna happen. They had Sally in a coma, and yet she came back to life. Not to mention her father King Max, and I thing Queen Alicia if I remember correctly. Antoine is the latest in the line of going into a coma.

Man, this is why I love the writers...they always keep us guessing. laugh.png

Oh yea....the magical powers of Ian Flynn and co

Edited by DaGamer14