Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Just read 235. Really liked it.

Love how Sonic is with Silver. Ian did a great job at showing how the rest of the Freedom Fighters are suffering through everything going on. I felt bad for Amy and Tails, and I don't even like Amy. I wonder what Rotor will be doing now that he left the council? I guess Rotor won't join Sonic, Tails and Amy, because of his back. Nicole is banished. And with Bunnie's departure, the Freedom Fighters really seem done for, for the moment at least. The end then goes and shows the Secret Freedom Fighters being started, which was definitely nice.

And yay for Espio appearing! \o/ And Muttski!

Edited by MarcelloF

Was reading 235 when I had a sudden flash of light in my brain. May amount to genius, may amount to a bulb exploding.

I was reading 235 yesterday, specifically Mogul's memories, and I got a doubt of a sudden. Mogul presents three events- Eggman's conquest, the Ixis Resurgence, and the Freedom Fighters falling, as the fault as one of the founding FF, the Traitor, who seems not to be any longer a traitor per se but someone who took actions, perhaps well intended, but that resulted in doom.

Well, the Ixis Resurgence still has to happen, but... so far, two of those three events HAVE happened already: the Freedom Fighters fell because Antoine is in a Coma (because of Naugus) and Sally is a Robot (Because of Eggman). Naugus has power because over the city because he took advantage of the people's fear of Nicole and damaged morale over Sally's roboticization. People fear Nicole because she was controlled by Regina, but then made to work covertly by SALLY- without the public ever knowing this. Sally was roboticized because Eggman got a Death Egg, which he got because SALLY allowed Snively to take the Doctor away.

The traitor is Sally, and not because "oh she's a robot now she's bad oo". She let Eggman live- resulting in the Death Egg, the capture of the city, Naugus' rise to power, her own roboticization, and Antoine's coma. She didn't tell the people about Nicole- leaving the city ripe for Naugus' power.

Wow.

Edited by The KKM

So the FCBD issues says that Bunnie and Cream are cousins in the Genesis universe,

Huh.

Just read 235. Really liked it.

Love how Sonic is with Silver. Ian did a great job at showing how the rest of the Freedom Fighters are suffering through everything going on. I felt bad for Amy and Tails, and I don't even like Amy. I wonder what Rotor will be doing now that he left the council? I guess Rotor won't join Sonic, Tails and Amy, because of his back. Nicole is banished. And with Bunnie's departure, the Freedom Fighters really seem done for, for the moment at least. The end then goes and shows the Secret Freedom Fighters being started, which was definitely nice.

And yay for Espio appearing! \o/ And Muttski!

Oh I saw them biggrin.png. Anyone notice Sonic's window is this.. Sonic4Logo-1.png

His window is the logo? Can you provide a picture of this?

Here:

windows.jpg

Don't post the whole page, DaGamer.

Edited by MarcelloF

Poor Silver...but still it's hilarious, even though Silver is one of my favorite characters.

I have to put this here.

Damn, that's pretty awesome, and I don't just mean that cool reference to the classics (and Sonic 4). I mean... wow, I've never seen Sonic snap like that before! biggrin.png

Damn, that's pretty awesome, and I don't just mean that cool reference to the classics (and Sonic 4). I mean... wow, I've never seen Sonic snap like that before! biggrin.png

Also. 18.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow. I knew Silver would be a little insensitive to what's been happening but he really is being a nuisance after seeing that.dry.png

BAh, Sonic is acting so out of character, why is he being such a jerk /fanwank.

Considering what's happened in the recent issues (girlfriend gets roboticized, Antoine's in a coma, Evil wizard takes over city) don't think anyone could blame his actions.

On another note, liking the edition to the FCBD issue. Nice to get a bit of insight.

Probably because he lost two close friends within the span of what is likely two weeks, if not less, and everything he's been fighting for is slowly going down the toilet.

• Thumbs Up 1

For some reason, I'm anticipating some movement in the legal proceedings going on sometime next week. Dunno why, it seems pretty still at the moment.

Just got SU #39 in the mail! PM requests for spoilers will be accepted as per usual. :)

(Also, the SU #38 summary is still coming, I just lost track of time. I'll get it done ASAP. tongue.png )

Loved how Silver just gets his head rammed right into the hospital bed bar like that, Fucker has been asking for it ever since hes been making random trips to the past and accusing people who done nothing wrong.

Don't post the whole page, DaGamer.

Oh leave her be, Eddy pretty much spoiled everything when he posted the youtube video, a HQ page isn't going to matter now.

Edited by goku262002

Loved how Silver just gets his head rammed right into the hospital bed bar like that, Fucker has been asking for it ever since hes been making random trips to the past and accusing people who done nothing wrong.

Oh leave him be, Eddy pretty much spoiled everything when he posted the youtube video, a HQ page isn't going to matter now.

I'm a she

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a she

Silly Dagamer, there are no girls on the internet! everyone is a male!! :P

Fixed.