Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Shard... man, I dig that dude. To be honest, he is pretty much my third favorite character now.

Delicious Ken Penders art.

2rfq0r7.jpg

What happened Julie-su?

Edited by Alice

Uh, Alice, this was shown a while back. It's Ken Penders fantasy if he wins his case. He made abomination of Lara Su, Julie Su, Lien Da and Dimitri to show us what's in store.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh, Alice, this was shown a while back. It's Ken Penders fantasy if he wins his case. He made abomination of Lara Su, Julie Su, Lien Da and Dimitri to show us what's in store.

I know I know. It's quite embarassing to look at though isn't it?

Forgive me for reposting though if it's already been shown. Didn't read all the thread just what's recent.

You know, the fourth art in the series should have been out long before now. Is he playing Chicken?

• Thumbs Up 1

You know you're right, it has been a long time since he's been showing off art....maybe he's finally started hitting legal issues?

As I recall Penders said that he's busy working on other projects at the moment.

Edited by Vampfox

Who the fuck unban you?

Doesn't answer my question. Who in their right mind would unban you?

Stop. stopstopstopstop. I told this topic once already about just getting back on topic, and then you swoop in and be a total asshole. Everyone drop this shit now since I'm handing out infractions for being utter twats to other members.

• Thumbs Up 1

No I won't fucking drop it! He does not deserve a second chance. If you did your job you would see that he was ban for a reason. Not only that but he has a history of trying to get special attention from site administrators, and you fell for it.

I don't care if I get in trouble for this, but I won't keep my mouth shut. Someone needs to speak out against this.

Read this then tell me that you want him on this site!

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/B_Walmer

Edited by Vampfox
  • Thumbs Up 1

So yeah, Sonic 238 next week.

Wonder if Nicole will join in on Mina's Concert of Hope. And hopefully Lupe doesn't get Legionized.

He does have a point, this guy was a total pain in the ass before the ban, whats going to stop him from reverting back to his old ways Wolfy? Hopefully you guys know this already and are keeping an eye on him.

So yeah, what is going on with Penders as of late? Its been too quiet from his side of the internet.

• Thumbs Up 3

No I won't fucking drop it! He does not deserve a second chance. If you did your job you would see that he was ban for a reason. Not only that but he has a history of trying to get special attention from site administrators, and you fell for it.

I don't care if I get in trouble for this, but I won't keep my mouth shut. Someone needs to speak out against this.

http://encyclopediad...ica.se/B_Walmer

• Thumbs Up 4

http://encyclopediad...ica.se/B_Walmer

Really?

Look, I don't care if he came from darkest corner of the internet or if he was the coolest person on Earth. The fact of the matter is you don't treat members like garbage because you know some history of them else where. From the posts he's made so far since he's been unbanned, he seems to be acting like a leveled headed person. If he steps out of line, like Roarz said, there goes his lucky break for good. The only person I see losing themselves is you.

So can we just please get back on track here and give the guy a chance without stabbing him on sight? People can change when they want to, and from the looks of it, he really is trying to so far. Maybe you can to? Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 3

As Crazy As This May Sound

Who thinks that one of the character changes, not just with you know who (if she's restored) but with several characters after this arc is over and done with, will be to finally end the likes of Eggman, Nagus, and even DR. F. once and for all. In other words, when it comes to those three, more specifically Eggman, show no mercy.

Just curious

Edited by bwrosas

As Crazy As This May Sound

Who thinks that one of the character changes, not just with you know who (if she's restored) but with several characters after this arc is over and done with, will be to finally end the likes of Eggman, Nagus, and even DR. F. once and for all. In other words, when it comes to those three, more specifically Eggman, show no mercy.

Just curious

Dr. Eggman? Yeah, that's not gonna happen; as long there are Sonic games still being made, Eggman's never gonna go down permanently.

• Thumbs Up 2

And I'm still trying to figure out who this Bivalve person is

I think it was a giant clam freedom fighter or something.

He's famous because...well, I think an artist started a trend of hiding him in the background as a cameo, and it took off from there.

Very weak reasoning, but what can you do?

Ah. Now I'm trying to figure out why he's famous.

I wouldn't call him famous, but the 40 Fathom Freedom Fighters could use a little bit of representation on a cover like that and Bivalve is the easiest to draw (Fluke wouldn't fit and the Dolphin while the most iconic, did part ways with the team for a while). If your gonna try to cram the history of the comic series onto one cover, you gotta send out a shout out to some of the other freedom fighter factions.

The Forty Fathoms were the one undersea freedom fighter group. They fought Octobot a couple times and had a small arc about a robotic island if I'm remembering right, but because they were underwater they could only show in underwater stories. It was a whale, a jellyfish, a dolphin, and a clam, I think. The clam was ridiculously useless. I think he attacks by chomping into people during one fight? The comics featuring them were some of the corniest in the print run, and the whale would save the day by just crushing everything in the end. Since the group is impossibly silly (and probably defunct now) Bivalve has become a background mascot. They should've fought Akhlut in #116 though.

Edited by American Ristar

Slightly off topic but I've meaning to ask...

Does anyone like the Mega man comic book?

• Thumbs Up 1

So I like the new Metal Sonic guy. Snarky as all hell.

Edited by goku262002

Metals + Mecha Combine?! (Could Ian Flynn do this?)

I mean he likes to throw us curveballs, and do things we wouldn't expect (as far as he's concern, we wouldn't expect, know or guess), but could this be the one trick up his sleeve that he has yet to play, cause those before him never pulled something like this. So could it be? Do you agree?

Edited by bwrosas