Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Second Impressions isn't Sally related. Don't know why that's there.

What's so stupid about it, though? It's just one book full of Sally stories. They want to reprint the mini series and they needed filler with them. I'm sure Book 8 will have the Tails mini series and some other Tails stories.

What's so stupid about it, though? It's just one book full of Sally stories. They want to reprint the mini series and they needed filler with them. I'm sure Book 8 will have the Tails mini series and some other Tails stories.

The point is that there are so many other Sally stories that could be reprinted, why go for one which only came out about 18 months ago?

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe because it's further away from being reprinted in the Archives?

What other stories do you mean?

Maybe the one where she was to marry "Antoine". It's a good enough story that isn't in the archives any time soon.

Or even Ask Aly if they wanted a story which put Sally in a better light romance-wise. It'd have to go in with something else because it's so short though.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I believe second impressions is the issue where she and Sonic get back together.

Fair enough, but what's the difference to using this one, though? Is the only problem that it's newer?

I believe second impressions is the issue where she and Sonic get back together.

No that's "The World Can Wait". "Second Impressions" is where Espio and Nicole bring Knuckles to Dimitri.

Sonic_Saga_2.jpg

Sonic Saga 2: Order from Chaos (Spring 2013) - selections from issues #168-#172 of Sonic the Hedgehog

I stil don't know what these are supposed to be. Are they just random story collections or are they the Archives for the modern issues?

They are modern archives for Ian's run on the comic.

Archives with stories apparently missing, considering the use of the term "selections" and the lower page count. :\

Got #238 in the mail. At least the newest Universe issue makes more sense now with it's secondary story. I hope this Universe being ahead of the main comic doesn't become a running issue, although lately it appears it will be.

Also, I love

Mecha Sally's deadpan response to Eggman late in the main story. The look on her face is great.

From Destructoid:

sonicuniv46cover620x.jpg

The first part of "All for One" kicks off in Sonic Universe #46, as Espio, Vector, and Charmy embark on a quest to track down their missing buddies Mighty and Ray -- the two left to look for Mighty's sister back in Sonic #212.

"All for One" is still months away, but Archie will have more details to share on the new storyline during San Diego Comic-Con next week.

• Thumbs Up 2

sonicuniv46cover620x.jpg

Hm, a certain forumer here is most likely gonna be quite pleased upon seeing this.

It's about time. I'm looking forward to this arc even more than Scrambled

Ah, Mercia?

Gotta be honest, I didn't expect Mr. Sadistic Femhiss to be going bouts with the Chaotix like this. I was expecting a Mighty/Ray showdown on their lonesome.

Edit: Ooh, now that I've woken up a bit more, now I know what I should have posted!

An StC joke, sorta, except not funny.

Coming Holiday 2012/13; A new adventure begins, but it's a familiar grudge match between the foes. Presenting;

Crimsoncobra.jpg

THE RETURN OF THE CRIMSON COBRA...In Another Universe...With Robotic Legs Instead Since Arms Are Natural In Said Universe...And Green/Purple Depending On The Artist...And In Stereotyped England.

Book your ticket for TRORCCINAWRLISAANISUAGPDOTAAISE today!

Edited by VEDJ-F

I'm comfortable with Snake Mobians/Anthro's having arms, but legs on them look weird.

Anyway, Chaotix arc was a long time coming, so Yeeeeaaaaaahhh!

• Thumbs Up 1

On a less awesome note, #238 preview.

STH_238-2.jpg

STH_238-3.jpg

STH_238-4.jpg

STH_238-7.jpg

STH_238-8.jpg

Remind me which one is Leeta and which one is Lyco, again?

Edit:

Hm, a certain forumer here is most likely gonna be quite pleased upon seeing this.

You always seem to make some reference to me when the Chaotix comes up...

tumblr_lwo434HFBk1r63f4po1_500.gif

Edited by VEDJ-F

Lyco is the one in blue sneaking around with Hathor. Leeta is the one in green helping Sonic.

Anyway, friggin' AWESOME to finally see a Chaotix arc! I'm so glad that Mighty and Ray's story is finally being followed up on and I can't wait to see what mischief they'll get into looking for them. Also, what better way to celebrate Jazwares' upcoming Team Chaotix pack? :D

From Destructoid:

sonicuniv46cover620x.jpg

The first part of "All for One" kicks off in Sonic Universe #46, as Espio, Vector, and Charmy embark on a quest to track down their missing buddies Mighty and Ray -- the two left to look for Mighty's sister back in Sonic #212.

"All for One" is still months away, but Archie will have more details to share on the new storyline during San Diego Comic-Con next week.

• Thumbs Up 4

-Preview of #238 tries to steal the attention away from SU#46.

-Fails.

Someone just got SU#42 in the mail. I suppose we'll see tomorrow if that can steal some attention for itself.

An StC joke, sorta, except not funny.

Coming Holiday 2012/13; A new adventure begins, but it's a familiar grudge match between the foes. Presenting;

Crimsoncobra.jpg

THE RETURN OF THE CRIMSON COBRA...In Another Universe...With Robotic Legs Instead Since Arms Are Natural In Said Universe...And Green/Purple Depending On The Artist...And In Stereotyped England.

Book your ticket for TRORCCINAWRLISAANISUAGPDOTAAISE today!