Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

So Mina's mom is getting some screentime? When's the last time we saw her? Around the late 100s?

Lol I don't know why but I thought Mina's mother was a robian.

My first impression of this new universe issue is that it's really lame...I'll still be reading it, but I'm not really seeing anything interesting so far.

It's not universe, it's a main comic issue.

Also, did Eggman's boat save Charmy's life? I mean, that face before they're sealed looks like the look you'd have if your life was flashing before your eyes.

Also, God, Isabella needs a redesign.

Edited by Wally Gator

It's not universe, it's a main comic issue.

Also, did Eggman's boat save Charmy's life? I mean, that face before they're sealed looks like the look you'd have if your life was flashing before your eyes.

Also, God, Isabella needs a redesign.

Lol pull the Character Design topic back up lets talk about this! I'm thinking an up hair do. And why are all mongoose yellow?

Edited by Dejablue

Lol I don't know why but I thought Mina's mother was a robian.

She was.

But then they all got fixed by the Bem.

Man, #242 looks it's gonna be awesome. After I grew so bored with the storyline and went on a brief hiatus from buying the comics (because I'm mostly going to buy issues I might like from now on) it's good to have a break from the drama that's been going on in the main comic.

I've really been enjoying the comics as of late. Eggman is better than ever (much of that is due to having his own arc and the added focus on the "game" he plays with his subordinates), Sonic's been strained quite a bit more than we are used to seeing and emotions are running high everywhere. It makes for good entertainment.

I'm kinda worried that we will lose this pace a bit with the upcoming Megaman thing. But, the writers did earn a bit of my trust when they managed to put Elias is a wing-suit and not make a flying squirrel remark.

Ian was bad at writing them. The guy before him (whoever I don't remember his name), that guy created original situations and in-jokes for the comic. You notice Ian recycles a lot of things from the comic's first year.

Jokes about Eggman misunderstanding money and other gags with the Sonic X bots were from the comic's first year. That storyline where Sonic is trapped in a Sonic 1 simulation was also one of the best in the comic's run.

Jokes about Eggman misunderstanding money and other gags with the Sonic X bots were from the comic's first year. That storyline where Sonic is trapped in a Sonic 1 simulation was also one of the best in the comic's run.

Wasn't that last one Ian's?

Does anyone think Ian Flynn is in a "Been there, Done that" or "Isn't this Cool" Rut

http://anti-archie-sonic.deviantart.com/journal/Flynn-s-writing-is-331289061

This is one fan (in the spoilers) believes it to be so. and responeder says it makes past writers, including Penders look decent. But what's you're take on it. Agree or not? Me, I can't really say ethier way.

Does anyone think Ian Flynn is in a "Been there, Done that" or "Isn't this Cool" Rut

http://anti-archie-s...ng-is-331289061

This is one fan (in the spoilers) believes it to be so. and responeder says it makes past writers, including Penders look decent. But what's you're take on it. Agree or not? Me, I can't really say ethier way.

I don't give a fuck, please stop posting this shit.

If I were you I would totally disregard anything you read in such a biased group. It's called "anti-archie-sonic" for Christ's sake. Their entire goal is to complain about Archie Sonic.

Not really, its honestly more of an anti-Ian group since they constantly complain about only him specifically and rarely touch upon previous writers.

Edited by Soniman

Dude, do you actually post anything that doesn't critique Ian in some fashion?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm seriously getting sick of that group. So much so that I really do think that I will rescind my membership of it. Anyone's entitled to state their displeasure with something. After all, like/dislike are two sides of the same coin and just as important as the other. But there's a difference between stating your displeasure of something and outright childishly and pathetically bashing something and/or someone because it doesn't meet your absolutely exact expectations.

And Bwrosas only started bitching when Ian dared to touch his precious ground squirrel.

• Thumbs Up 3

son2421r.png

Some lovely art right there, the style seems very fitting for a comic that is supossedly happening (as the another time... another place thing suggests) in the game universe.

Jamal Peppers is the guy who drawn those huh? I see a great improvement, I mean, look how on model characters look there, body shapes, facial expressions, everything looks great.

Pretty good if you ask me.

Edited by Anti Alias

[snip]

Some lovely art right there, the style seems very fitting for a comic that is supossedly happening (as the another time... another place thing suggests) in the game universe.

Jamal Peppers is the guy who drawn those huh? I see a great improvement, I mean, look how on model characters look there, body shapes, facial expressions, everything looks great.

Pretty good if you ask me.

Oh wow. I love the way tails looks in that one. Also, the last two panels are hilarious.

Hm, I didn't know the U.S.A. exist in Sonic's world. I mean, I know about Empire City and the United Federation from previous Sonic games, but still...