Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I don't remember if NIDS is contagious or not. But she was sick and apparently NIDS kills so they dumped her because what use is a sick dying rabbit to them?

I pre-ordered it on Archie's website. You can order it here: http://archiecomics....sohecocoen.html Although, you can get a special offer here for it: http://archiecomics....hecocoenpl.html Along with the promo code: renew :you can get a 10% discount on it. My subscription ran out and was randomly checking the site and came upon it. Kinda lucked out. Didn't think I would get it this early.

Also, previews are out on IGN. http://www.ign.com/a...og-encyclopedia

Insta-Buy

Thanks Dude. Now all I gotta do is cross my fingers and hope they send it out right away ^^

I've been waiting for Archie to release this thing for years. Soon it will be mine.

Edited by The Arcane Arceus

I don't remember if NIDS is contagious or not. But she was sick and apparently NIDS kills so they dumped her because what use is a sick dying rabbit to them?

Well she has a mech suit that looks like Omega given to her by her dimension's Eggman. So while she's no longer with them, she can still do some damage against them. Granted, it doesn't have weapons other than it's super strength...

Granted, it doesn't have weapons other than it's super strength...

Well, it doesn't have any lethal weapons, but it does still have other options. Riot Foam for example.

While we're on the topic of Buns usefulness, lets not forget that Miles (Anti-Tails) was fairly confident that Buns would return to the squad. Her new suit makes her useful again.

Edited by The Arcane Arceus

Yeah, but they tossed her aside like yesterday's garbage. I doubt she's all that interested in joining them anytime soon. Then again knowing how Anti-Tails operates, i'm sure he will think of some excuse to convince her otherwise.

Also, anything you guys are interest in knowing about the Encyclopedia? I might shoot up something if you guys are interested. And yes, the Nerb Freedom Fighters' article is extremely meta and hilarious. Hershey... doesn't seem to have an article oddly enough. She's mentioned in one line in Geoffrey's article, but the more interesting one is in the Royal Military and Secret Service article. I'll quote it:

Hershey Cat - Once duped into a murder plot against Sally Acorn by Drago Wolf, she became Geoffrey's protege and electronics expert. (Presumed K.I.A.)

I like how it's not an exact confirmation whether she is dead or not.

Also, anything you guys are interest in knowing about the Encyclopedia? I might shoot up something if you guys are interested.

What's it say about Nic?

Yeah, but they tossed her aside like yesterday's garbage. I doubt she's all that interested in joining them anytime soon. Then again knowing how Anti-Tails operates, i'm sure he will think of some excuse to convince her otherwise.

Also, anything you guys are interest in knowing about the Encyclopedia? I might shoot up something if you guys are interested. And yes, the Nerb Freedom Fighters' article is extremely meta and hilarious. Hershey... doesn't seem to have an article oddly enough. She's mentioned in one line in Geoffrey's article, but the more interesting one is in the Royal Military and Secret Service article. I'll quote it:

I like how it's not an exact confirmation whether she is dead or not.

Anyway for you to show us the world map and the timeline?

Little guy is a mastermind of the highest caliber. If he says its gonna happen, ITS GONNA HAPPEN

lol.

The time line is 31 pages long so I can't show the whole things. I'll see if my scanner works and show a few choice pages, as well as the World map.

About Nic:

Nicolette "Nic" Weasel - Nack's estranged twin sister. She's not as ruthless as her more famous kin, but no less motivated. She seems to have vanished from Mobius with rumors from retirement, to being eliminated by her over-competitive brother.

Ian be trollin' about unseen character's fates.

Lol he might be trollin. But Nack just went 5 shades darker if he killed his sister. But I think he's trollin. Its long hand for "Nic is redundant, we're not going to use her"

Edited by Dejablue

Okay, here's the goods.

World Map:

Page 1

Page 2

Would probably be easier to see if they were together, but my scanner automatically saves images as .jpg so editing them together would just make it lose quality. =/

Time line:

Act 1

Act 5

Act 15

Act 21

Act 25

For some reason, everything after this just copy/pastes comic panels instead of drawing new ones. Case in point, Act 31, which was the last page.

^ I like how most of the major landmarks resemble our own continents for the most part except Downunda, which is almost a perfect circle.

Maybe they stopped with the original art for the timeline because deadlines? Still works pretty good though.

Has anyone picked up 241? It was due in my comic shop last week and hasn't shown up

Underground conclusion? I'd prefer it in animated form, but this'll do I guess :)

Has anyone picked up 241? It was due in my comic shop last week and hasn't shown up

Apparently there's been some bugs and some places were getting it a week late as a result.

Why now, what brought that up to be actually finished?

Most likely that since were never EVER going to see these shows animated ever again and Underground's series did just end without an ending that the comic was going to be the only way to see it finished. and Ian loves doing little pet projects like these.

I'm just amazed SEGA said ok to this. they have been real tightwad assholes lately, wonder if they ok'd Robotnik's old design or its just going to be "SURPRISE ROBOTNIK UNDERGROUND IS SUDDLENY EGGMAN UNDERGROUND!". God soo many questions...

Whaaaat.

Back when I posted more on Bumbleking I'm pretty sure Ian said Underground was one story that would never happen.

THAT'S AMAZING. Too bad I've never seen an episode of Sonic Underground. Lol, should I start now?

Also SU concludes in an issue of SU. Maybe it was meant to be. And may it suck less than the last "wrap up" arc.

Edited by American Ristar