Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Really, it wouldn't just be Ian. Most likely, his editor wanted the change, so a collaboration from Ian, his editor, Bates, and Sega took place to come up with a look they all agreed on.

Really, it wouldn't just be Ian. Most likely, his editor wanted the change, so a collaboration from Ian, his editor, Bates, and Sega took place to come up with a look they all agreed on.

And Toby, it's not the first time a redesign to character has happen. Look at April in the last 3 seasons of the orginal TMNT Cartoon or heck even Charlie in the 2006 Biker Mice cartoon. Need I say more?

And who the fuck cares about those examples?

EDIT: Better yet, what do they have anything do with Sally's redesign?

Edited by DarkLightDragon
  • Thumbs Up 1

And Toby, it's not the first time a redesign to character has happen. Look at April in the last 3 seasons of the orginal TMNT Cartoon or heck even Charlie in the 2006 Biker Mice cartoon. Need I say more?

I know this isn't my area but what the hell does that have to do with Sally's redesign ? Just to have examples ? if so they are terrible examples. Redesigns happen all the fecking time just look at Crash Bandicoot and Spryo (Good examples XD)

Edited by Shaddix

... yes. You need, for an example, to provide a context for your post, since no-one said this was the first ever redesign in history.

Try to keep the context under a paragraph though.

And try to make the paragraph some 100 px tall.

And try not to use small font to cheat out of it.

Edited by The KKM

Didn't they ask that no pictures be taken? You folks r despicable.

Well okay they were dumb to really think nobody would sneak pictures.

Edited by Dejablue
  • Thumbs Up 1

According to the Illustrious Q over at Bumbleking, who posted the first photo, they didn't say anything about taking pics.

I think they probably did say not to take pics but he has selective hearing

As somebody who only gives a shit about the comics when they delve into non-Archie stuff (Genesis arc, SAASRT adaptation, upcoming Underground conclusion), and as somebody who feels that the current comics are just too much of a muddled mess of nearly 20 years of back story, and as somebody who thinks that the comics have felt more like SatAM fanfics since the late 90's... I gotta say that I really like the redesign!

For once Sally could fit in with characters like Amy Rose, Blaze and Rouge. It gets my approval. However, how many times has Sally "died" now?

• Thumbs Up 4

However, how many times has Sally "died" now?

2 times?

Should the first one even count? I mean she was in a coma, so technically she was alive.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man its a good thing Sally's redesign pleases a lot of SegaSonic only fans don't like/read the comic and probably still won't regardless. :P

• Thumbs Up 4

She turned into a robot in issue 29 too, though that was the plan all along and they were pretty certain she'd return (and did) in the same issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

She turned into a robot in issue 29 too, though that was the plan all along and they were pretty certain she'd return (and did) in the same issue.

Well, the question is: is a character "dead" when they become a robot now?

For once Sally could fit in with characters like Amy Rose, Blaze and Rouge. It gets my approval. However, how many times has Sally "died" now?

• Thumbs Up 2

Next up we have the 'goodbye friend scene' Sally is about to destroy the Death Egg/big expensive equipment... Everything points to her dying, Nichole says goodbye, she has a tear running down her face and KABBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!! SALLYS DEAD! Wait... wait... ROBOT! So now we fall into the place of debates again that Flyboy Fox was talking about.

My stance... I hope she enjoys the free latte.

I mean it's not that bad... Tails got killed something like 3 or 4 times in Fleetway so hey!

I don't think this counts as a death. I mean she sure enough COULD have died. But she was robotisized and that does not equal death. If anything getting robotisized saved her life.

Edited by Dejablue

For those still pondering on some of the decisions on the Sally redesign, this is basically what they were trying to go back to

satam_pilot.jpg