Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Well, they could be separated again due to whatever is happening now, just like how Amy and Cream got blasted to the Sol Dimension. And there's no guarantee that they'll appear soon given that there could be a load of other collateral damage to clear up before finding them.

Also with the whole people in wrong places thought, I have a big feeling Snively will escape

What if he escaped already? The blast changed everything, so I wouldn't see why they would leave Snively in that prison still

What if he escaped already? The blast changed everything, so I wouldn't see why they would leave Snively in that prison still

Actualy you got a point, perhaps he is the person causing Eggman all the trouble, talk about triple payback!!!

Y'arrrrrr, mates! I, the treacherous Captain CC14, have dove deep into Davy Jones' mail box and uncovered some fresh booty for the lot 'o ye:

20130812_145333_zps605566c8.jpg

20130812_145340_zpsb7ad267f.jpg

20130812_145405_zps8dc73dc7.jpg

20130812_145445_zps4c8b59b8.jpg

20130812_145458_zpsbfa37a45.jpg

20130812_145508_zps1b70d4d7.jpg

20130812_145537_zpsc4f96181.jpg

20130812_145553_zps2166abd7.jpg

The rest o' the booty will be divvied up in a short while, so stay tuned. biggrin.png

Edited by CC14 the Wondercolt
  • Thumbs Up 8

Y'arrrrrr, mates! I, the treacherous Captain CC14 have dove deep into Davy Jones' mail box and uncovered some fresh booty for the lot 'o ye:

20130812_145333_zps605566c8.jpg

20130812_145340_zpsb7ad267f.jpg

20130812_145405_zps8dc73dc7.jpg

20130812_145445_zps4c8b59b8.jpg

20130812_145458_zpsbfa37a45.jpg

20130812_145508_zps1b70d4d7.jpg

20130812_145537_zpsc4f96181.jpg

20130812_145553_zps2166abd7.jpg

The rest o' the booty will be divvied up in a short while, so stay tuned. biggrin.png

ooo, an allusion to Nack, he will proably show up in the third or fourth part of the arc smile.png

Oh and Bark the Butler, now thats priceless XD

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Huh, so that basically means that Fang won't appear if he's been referenced like this.

Captain Metal barely even looks like Metal Sonic any more, but that's understandable given what SEGA told Ian.

Marine, purple is NOT your colour.

Nice touch with the off-panel having Blaze in Middle Eastern clothing and Amy in European clothing. Reflects her game background/her Archie background (respectively) quite well. Shame Marine messed up on Cream.

• Thumbs Up 1

ooo, an allusion to Nack, he will proably show up in the third or fourth part of the arc :) Oh and Bark the Butler, now thats priceless XD
Dude, Blaze is talking about Bark, not Nack.

Dude, Blaze is talking about Bark, not Nack.

He's on about what Bean says, after she alludes to other characters from the same arc.

He's on about what Bean says, after she alludes to other characters from the same arc.
Whoops, my bad. Sorry Mando!

Okay, let me just comment on that eleplant-shaped cat in the room, too.

So Blaze has all of her memories due to not being part of Mobius. That is interesting to know, since it confirms that the major effects were limited to the Prime reality.

Unless it got Moebius too.

Likely reason is that comic Sol Dimension is already pretty in line with the games as is, especially Blaze as a character.

Okay, let me just comment on that eleplant-shaped cat in the room, too.

So Blaze has all of her memories due to not being part of Mobius. That is interesting to know, since it confirms that the major effects were limited to the Prime reality.

Unless it got Moebius too.

Likely reason is that comic Sol Dimension is already pretty in line with the games as is, especially Blaze as a character.

Well, Sol dimension is a seperate dimension, which kinda means alternate reality of sorts of course, even though its right next to the prime timeline. also yet is kinda a keyword that he will proably show up

Regarding that cover with Bunnie. Did the Iron King get Egg Legion'ized. Or is it not him? Cause those look like Eggman pants on him to me. Its been a while since I last browsed the issues with him in, so I can't recall if he got subjugated or not.

Also I don't recall Eggman helping save the world from Dark Gaia so all the talk of Unleashed just cause...purple!!...seem to be more unlikely now thank goodness.

Also its awesome to see Bean mention Nack. Nice to have confirmation that he will still be around and they haven't forgotten him. I mean having Bean and Bark kinda implied that the "lost" characters weren't gunna be removed, but its nice to have him mentioned. Here's hoping Team Hooligan get back together, personally I liked the idea and thought the characters worked well together :)

Edited by Tenko

It's not the Iron King.

I didn't think so. But people kept going on and on about it saying it was. Like the Unleashed thing. Jumping to conclusions. Good to know it isn't.

The Unleashed thing has some basis. Ian specifically said this guy was a new character right at the start.

welp, I am caught up with the current arcs at least as of the  Genesis arc(and read all the SU ones other than thirty years later, enjoyed them quite a bit). Really curious to see what happens next. also the character returning with chuck could be Sally, since Shard did send him the krudzu sprig.

Again still hope Shard and Nack return(and mighty and Ray)

Wig wham bam.

3235379-sonic%23255varwm.jpg

Oh god. Those proportions and that anatomy is ATROCIOUS. What, are they trying to go back to the Penders era of  disproportionate Sonic animals with creepy human anatomy?

Now for a distraction.

SonicUniv%2358.jpg

SonicUniv%2358var.jpg

"Pirate Plunder Panic Part Four: BUCKLE YOUR SEA-BELTS, BUCCANEERS, THE END BE NEAR! The thrilling high-stakes high sea adventure concludes, with the Egg o’ War ready to launch, and all th’ worlds in peril! It’s Blaze vs. Cpt. Metal. The power of the Sol Emeralds a’beckons, as does the transformation into Burning Blaze—blimey!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Is Blaze seriously trying to beat him with a pillow?

Neat how they're finally bringing Burning Blaze into the Archie canon... doesn't that still make her the first female to transform here as well, putting aside Jani-Ca's not-really transformation? One of those honours you'd feel they would keep in reserve for an Archie character, even if that might have been too obvious.