Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I've just been on a minor Wally Gator kick and why the fuck is Naugus being called that now?

I am as confused as Sonic regarding that minor point.

Also it looks like Naugus possessing Geoffrey is being disregarded.

I think the issue before the crossover is being disregard! So what now? Did it ever happen?

I think the issue before the crossover is being disregard! So what now? Did it ever happen?

Not all of it, it's just been rearranged. That point's being disregarded, but Tails Doll attacking is not.

So can somebody please tell me what happens? In on my iPhone and I don't have a FB

So can somebody please tell me what happens? In on my iPhone and I don't have a FB

Basically Sonic's the only one who remembers the crossover, and apparently a few points prior to it

Sonic gets back to "Mobius" with his memories of everything prior intact. He is confused about being in New Mobotropolis where the Tails Doll attacks the castle of Acorn. Tails meets him and says he took a heavy hit. Sonic asks where Amy and Silver are, but Tails doesn't know where Amy is and the last time they saw Silver was when they rescued the Wisps (aka Colours DS adaptation-ish), which is contrary to the events of #247 that Sonic remembers. Sonic says that they were supposed to be rescuing Sally, but Tails says that they're following a tip from NICOLE to save King Acorn. Sonic suspects that Naugus may be involved.

Meanwhile, in the castle, it turns out that Naugus had made a promise to NICOLE in return for her making a power ring to restore his magic. He is in his natural body (NOT possessing Geoffrey) and called Wally by NICOLE for some reason. While he's shouting at NICOLE to hurry up, he suddenly gets visions of the timeline prior to WWC, is confused by them, throws NICOLE's handheld form against the wall and rushes out of the room.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic gets back to "Mobius" with his memories of everything prior intact. He is confused about being in New Mobotropolis where the Tails Doll attacks the castle of Acorn. Tails meets him and says he took a heavy hit. Sonic asks where Amy and Silver are, but Tails doesn't know where Amy is and the last time they saw Silver was when they rescued the Wisps (aka Colours DS adaptation-ish), which is contrary to the events of #247 that Sonic remembers. Sonic says that they were supposed to be rescuing Sally, but Tails says that they're following a tip from NICOLE to save King Acorn. Sonic suspects that Naugus may be involved.

Meanwhile, in the castle, it turns out that Naugus had made a promise to NICOLE in return for her making a power ring to restore his magic. He is in his natural body (NOT possessing Geoffrey) and called Wally by NICOLE for some reason. While he's shouting at NICOLE to hurry up, he suddenly gets visions of the timeline prior to WWC, is confused by them, throws NICOLE's handheld form against the wall and rushes out of the room.

Let's hope the others regain their memories of prior events later

Mobotropolis is on Westside Island. Mobotropolis is on Westside Island!!!!!! 

Now some problems I've had with my head canon of A combined Sonic Universe with the games timeline are solved!

Sonic gets back to "Mobius" with his memories of everything prior intact. He is confused about being in New Mobotropolis where the Tails Doll attacks the castle of Acorn. Tails meets him and says he took a heavy hit. Sonic asks where Amy and Silver are, but Tails doesn't know where Amy is and the last time they saw Silver was when they rescued the Wisps (aka Colours DS adaptation-ish), which is contrary to the events of #247 that Sonic remembers. Sonic says that they were supposed to be rescuing Sally, but Tails says that they're following a tip from NICOLE to save King Acorn. Sonic suspects that Naugus may be involved.   Meanwhile, in the castle, it turns out that Naugus had made a promise to NICOLE in return for her making a power ring to restore his magic. He is in his natural body (NOT possessing Geoffrey) and called Wally by NICOLE for some reason. While he's shouting at NICOLE to hurry up, he suddenly gets visions of the timeline prior to WWC, is confused by them, throws NICOLE's handheld form against the wall and rushes out of the room.

Thnx

Ok, now I'm confused....Wally Gator?

What does this,

Wally_Gator_Photo.gif

have anything to do with this?

601px-Naugus_Profile.jpg

Please tell me that Nicole was just joking.

• Thumbs Up 1

He was just called Wally, not Wally Gator. 

For all we know, she could mean this dude;

wheres_wally_for_web_use_2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Pages preview of StH #252. I've viewed it and I simply can't wait for it to come out (I feel honoured for it to be featured in my group. I have no idea why he didn't add it to youtube) https://www.facebook.com/groups/soniccomicuniverse/permalink/417423321712459/

Um, would anyone care to directly post the comic preview pages here, for those of us who don't have Facebook accounts?

Sonic Super Digest #5 has a Sonic Jump adaptation. 

imagesssss_zpsecaa2b6d.jpg

What is it with all the god awful covers lately?

What do you mean latley? The covers have been pretty great for the most part bar a few exceptions, even the variants are more high quality then the Greg Horn garbage we got not to long ago.

Still though, that Digest Cover hurts to look at.

Just seen the spoilers and they are certainly cryptic.  However some of the answers in this maybe a love or hate subject for fans.

Sonic Super Digest #5 has a Sonic Jump adaptation. 

imagesssss_zpsecaa2b6d.jpg

Now this one baffles me. With the recent adaptations, there was at least some sort of story that you could grasp from and expand. I mean, how are they gonna tell this one?

"Sonic stops Eggman from taking over the Olympics."

"Sonic and his compadres across the SEGAverse race Eggman."

"Eggman captures animals plot #6,682,683, but this time platforms float randomly. Sonic must stop him." ? Color me curious as to how Ian can pull it off without it being half - assed.

Um, would anyone care to directly post the comic preview pages here, for those of us who don't have Facebook accounts?

Found em! http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=lWRSAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA6&dq=Sonic+the+Hedgehog+%23252+preview&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q=Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog%20%23252%20preview&f=false

Ok so here's how the comic preview of #252 comes and goes so far...

Sonic gets back to "Mobius" with his memories of everything prior intact. He is confused about being in New Mobotropolis where the Tails Doll attacks the castle of Acorn. Tails meets him and says he took a heavy hit. Sonic asks where Amy and Silver are, but Tails doesn't know where Amy is and the last time they saw Silver was when they rescued the Wisps (aka Colours DS adaptation-ish), which is contrary to the events of #247 that Sonic remembers. Sonic says that they were supposed to be rescuing Sally, but Tails says that they're following a tip from NICOLE to save King Acorn. Sonic suspects that Naugus may be involved. Meanwhile, in the castle, it turns out that Naugus had made a promise to NICOLE in return for her making a power ring to restore his magic. He is in his natural body (NOT possessing Geoffrey) and called Wally by NICOLE for some reason. While he's shouting at NICOLE to hurry up, he suddenly gets visions of the timeline prior to WWC, is confused by them, throws NICOLE's handheld form against the wall and rushes out of the room.
Edited by kimplix

So Naugus is no longer in Geoffrey's body. Interesting to see how this plays out. I'm also curious why NICOLE called him Wally.

So from these previews, I can assume that what happened was this:

The Prime Zone has been rebooted into 3 separate states: Main Archie Comic Continuity, the Sega Game Continuity, and the Sonic:Genesis Continuity. At the end of Worlds Collide, when Super Sonic's Chaos Control got messed up by Eggman, this resulted in the 3 states the universe has been in to get tangled together and break into one big mess. Which resulted in the timelines getting tangled together as well as altering the geography of the world.

The collision of all 3 universal states being meshed together most likely created an unstable world that, like the Genesis arc, will begin to fall apart over time. So what I think is going to happen during the Countdown to Chaos arc is that the universe itself is really on a countdown to chaos and it's up to Sonic to try to fix it and stabilize the world (and instead of just trying to Chaos Control it back to the Archie Comic continuity, I think Sonic would try to instead fix the Archie/Genesis/Sega states into one unified state.)

Another side-effect of the 3 states of the universe trying (and almost failing) to become one may be causing the planet itself to slowly break apart due to the altered geography, which will cause Dark Gaia to be released, as well as causing Mephiles/Iblis/Solaris to appear due to the messed up timelines.

EDIT: What the juice is up with this sites copy-and-paste.

EDIT 2: Thanks, VEDJ-F.
Edited by tsz11