Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Aww man if I had of known he was answering questions on characters I woulda asked him if they have plans for Nack and reuniting him with Bean and Bark. He's only had a mention in the new arc, been MIA since TTT arc. Loved the odd chemistry those three had as a team.

Someone should have asked him what Zonic's been busy doing, since making sure stuff that messes with realities and dimensions are supposed to be his job and #1 priority. Mentioning the multiverse means he must still be around right?

Zonic's been doing what he's been doing ever since they decided Slott's idea of an entity controlling dimentional movement was quite limiting- trying not to get killed by Eggman Nega, it seems.

wow theres already fan art for Axel the Water Buffalo. Anyways about the Zonic thing they want to keep new readers hooked on with the book i think introducing him now would be a bad idea

If Ian's not going to deal with Scourge or the multi-verse for the time being, then there really is no reason to drag Zonic into any of this. That dude is going to stay A-wall at least as long as Scourge, if not longer. 

Hmm if he has been removed due to limiting the series it makes me wonder how they will portray the multiverses now. Separate stories not connected...but no they can't do that as Amy/Cream/Bean and Bark are in another verse ATM.

I guess they can flit back and forth as they choose without anyone caring or minding it then. You would think after Eggman and Wily diddled around with time space/dimensions that the cast would be against abusing dimensional stuff like that for a while considering the damage its done.

I wasn't a huge fan of the multiverse type thing or Zonic really but when they introduced multiverses and other dimensions etc to the comic to bring in other characters and expand the universe, having a group or person responsible for looking after them seemed logical. I would have thought having no one policing it would have made less sense myself. Both ways kinda limit the story in differing ways.

Ok, so here is something weird, so in PPP Bark's eyes are Red, yet in previous arcs(TTT specificly) his eyes are blue, now this is odd....

So speaking of the multiverse, it's sort of, not quite implied that the reset reached other universes too. What are the odds of a rebooted Moebius?

Not much seeing as the Sol universe wasn't effected at all. besides Scorge's arcs never had any deals or problems with penders unlike the Mecha Sally and King Naugus arcs. therefore any events that happened in Moebius and the No Zone can probably remain.

As for Shard, its good hes still looks like hes in but whats going to be different about him? his backstory is changed now since he can't be related to Metal Sonic anymore and anything that happened in the King Naugus arc was voided so Shard wasn't even created as of yet techincally, for all we know hes still a Gem in a melted corpse inside that volcano he got melted in...if that event even happened...

So with PPP halfway over I wonder if Captain Whisker and Johnny will make more than cover cameos?

I mean with the stupid SEGA mandate the one thing I thought would be good to come out of their meddling would be that the arc would have to include SEGA characters like Captain Whisker and Johnny, but I can't really see how they're gonna fit into this arc unless they come in as another team vying to get the Sol Emeralds (which woul be cool) but the whole pirate thing seems to be already taken by Captain Metal, which makes little sense to me because I would've though Whisker and Johnny would run the show as far as keeping all the other pirates on the sea under their control.

I do hope they show up in the comic because I like them as characters and prefer them over a Frankensteined Metal Sonic, plus I would expect to see them in a pirate arc based in Blaze's world.

Ok, so here is something weird, so in PPP Bark's eyes are Red, yet in previous arcs(TTT specificly) his eyes are blue, now this is odd....

That is odd, but not totally unheard of. Didn't Knuckles eyes get randomly changed at one point. Or am I thinking of someone else. Just a continuity

/design mistake I imagine. Happens a lot in media.

Jason Jensen had a tendency to give everyone blue eyes. They're likely taking the chance with the redesigns to give it some variety.

Thank god the Human/Overlander mindset got nixed because that was a really unnecessary and stupid part of the comic.

Also seconded for the 'Knuckles Hot Pocket of Destiny' quote. That's just hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 3

You know what puzzles me...?

In PPP, Amy and Cream have have "foggy memories" of Mobius, yet Bean doesn't, as he makes references to it happening. I know it could've happened anyway, but it just seems strange that he remembers it all...

You know what puzzles me...? In PPP, Amy and Cream have have "foggy memories" of Mobius, yet Bean doesn't, as he makes references to it happening. I know it could've happened anyway, but it just seems strange that he remembers it all...
Reality warps don't affect crazy people in the same it does sane people :P
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, I know its a page back but I'm happy to see we haven't seen the last of Shard. I was starting to like him. biggrin.png

Yeah, I agree. I like him a lot too...

It'd be a bit awkward for SSMB members to go thank him at the mo.

How so? was he banned here or something?

EDIT: Here is the alternate classic version:

qasg.png

Orignal here:

http://e-122-psi.deviantart.com/art/S-C-Bunnie-Alternate-Wallpaper-402355368

Download the resizes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ca7lw3tsfwvmbdc

Also, Captain Metal confirmed to be Metal Sonic from SU #1

Editor Paul Kaminski posted this on his Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Paul_Kaminski/status/382200046550147073

A look at some of the art for #255, and also tucked up there in the corner is the edge of the script for Universe #63, the start of the arc right after Shadow Fall. "The Gr" something.

EDIT: Also, it was really obvious anyway, but Tracy 100% confirmed on Bumbleking that Captain Metal is the Metal Sonic from Universe #1.

ZERO_ninja is very well informed and very correct.

Edited by goku262002

How so? was he banned here or something?

Opposite problem; He's trying to join the forum, but having email validation problems. 

Also the Metal Sonic thing was very obvious. 

These covers were already rockin' by themselves. But this...

This is a masterpiece. Seriously, I want this up on my wall.

It's drawn by Ben Bates. Of course it's a masterpiece.

Opposite problem; He's trying to join the forum, but having email validation problems. 

Also the Metal Sonic thing was very obvious.

Oh well that can be fixed easily with an admins help if he ever comes back.

Well no not really there was some confusion as to what metal sonic this was exactly, we knew it was metal sonic but which one.