Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

The one which has been in Blaze's world and thus was there to be converted. 

Edited by VEDJ-F

The one which has been in Blaze's world and thus was there to be converted.

But at least its official now.

Anyways, is there any preview pages yet for anything? 

If they can do that for Big in the comics, imagine what he could've done in the games?

Honestly, I really cant wait to read this issue in its entireity, it looks like its going to be awesome

I wonder if this means some characters will try to suppress or have mental breakdowns from having 2 sets of memories? It may lead Sonic and Tails to reconsider this restoring memories thing, which would suck because I do want all the characters to get their memories back seeing as we were robbed of the previous universe.

Also, Bigs eyes they look different, more lifeless then when he was seen in team fighters. is that on purpose?

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably just the main freedom fighters I imagine. I doubt they will restore every character. As in I wouldn't think they would do say King Max. Or Mina. Just the main cast.

Probably just the main freedom fighters I imagine. I doubt they will restore every character. As in I wouldn't think they would do say King Max. Or Mina. Just the main cast.

Why not Mina? I think she deserves her memories back. but Max I can fully agree with, we don't need King Jerkass back anytime soon.

I wonder who else remembers? We got Eggman, Sonic, and Blaze remembering from the start but I feel that Shadow may remember too, maybe Knuckles too? after all, the characters that did remember did have allot of contact with the chaos emeralds and I think thats the key to them keeping their memories.

I dunno, would they let Knuckles know considering his past is, and I quote, "a hot pocket of destiny" and definitely something Sega wouldn't want considering Knuckles has always been pushed as the last Echidna and Guardian, even if the 'last Echidna' thing was changed with the Nocturnus clan but then again that game has kinda been retconned because of reasons.

Nope, never found SatAM!Robotnik to be all that intimidating. I just didn't like how the whole backstory deal with him made everyone look like gullible idiots with him looking so obviously evil. I could more easily buy Classic!Eggman lulling everyone into a false state of security, is all, really.

Sonic Adventure 2.

That is all.

I dunno, would they let Knuckles know considering his past is, and I quote, "a hot pocket of destiny" and definitely something Sega wouldn't want considering Knuckles has always been pushed as the last Echidna and Guardian, even if the 'last Echidna' thing was changed with the Nocturnus clan but then again that game has kinda been retconned because of reasons.

Could be selective, or make it fuzzy. don't see why knuckles has to have every single memory of his nuked because of Penders.

And then you get Eggman scratching his ass in a cutscene in SA2.

Umm...so? he was still menacing and pretty badass. that was added for comedic relief. 

Could be selective, or make it fuzzy. don't see why knuckles has to have every single memory of his nuked because of Penders.

Umm...so? he was still menacing and pretty badass. that was added for comedic relief.

"Because of Penders" is the answer here.

And what did you think I was getting at there?

Here's hoping I get the issue (Sonic #253) in the mail today... But based on what I seen from spoilers...

tumblr_mtlulotjbQ1r6e21po3_1280.png

I wonder what the rumor is that Axel is talking about. Something so bad to make someone tough looking like Axel decide to obey Eggman and not get on his bad side?

tumblr_mtlus0v9BP1r6e21po1_500.png

And this just make me like Big as a character even more! .... Well, at least in the comics.

Edit - And sadly I didn't get the issue. I at least did get Sonic The Hedgehog #0 in the mail today!

Edited by Sonic CD
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Because of Penders" is the answer here.

And what did you think I was getting at there?

I don't they will, but we will see.

Actually now I'm confused, what were you getting at?

Say what?!

This doesn't make sense, how or why would she be a android/cyborg/robot/fuckwhatever in this meshed universe?

Edited by goku262002