Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Say what?!

This doesn't make sense, how or why would she be a android/cyborg/robot/fuckwhatever in this meshed universe?

Because history changed.

He must have been joking.  I mean, Sally does not look anything like a robot when we saw her in 252.

And Monkey Khan doesn't look like one either, hence why he said she was like Khan.

Although, does that mean he was being deadly serious? Eh, maybe. I've known the artists to let slip more than they should have.

• Thumbs Up 1

So basically she's now the furry equivalent to Android 18?

Seems interesting.

Personally, I don't really like that...though maybe she's still a robot inside and she's yet to be deroboticized...just that the messed up universes make her look natural. Also, in this new world, I'm kinda hoping for some SonAmy. Done properly.

And just as I thought we were finally done with the year + long Sally Robot deal.......cant she be finally be normal for once?!

I wouldn't complain. It's better than simply being Genesis-Waved away.

I'd be pretty pissed if I where the Krudzu plant: finally being useful for something, and then being totally trolled by the reset...

Edited by TheFatPanda

I'd be pretty pissed if I where the Krudzu plant: finally being useful for something, and then being totally trolled by the reset...

And then the Krudzu becomes the nickname for the cybernetic network in Khan and Sally.

Personally, I don't really like that...though maybe she's still a robot inside and she's yet to be deroboticized...just that the messed up universes make her look natural. Also, in this new world, I'm kinda hoping for some SonAmy. Done properly.

That would actually be an interesting plot point. Maybe she has her free will, but essentially has a voice in her head from Eggman's programing... like what Naugus was going through.

...as long as I see no more of this Khan X Sally and SonAmy in this comic, or focus too much on the SonSal thing, I'm good.

I like SonAmy... sad.png

I understand. It's more of a timing thing I'm afraid.

I don't really like SonAmy all that much to begin with, but I don't want any of the shipping thing coming into play for a while for either side really. Give it a good ten issues at least to build up the story.

• Thumbs Up 5

Whoa, this is the first I heard of this.

So Sally is kinda an android on the lines of Dragon Ball series Android 17 and 18 or something?

That's.....actually pretty cool, biggrin.png I'm curious if she can pull an Tekken's Alisa and turn her arms into those Blades her Mecha version has.

It's all good mate. although now I'm really curious about how much Sally's changed. All this talk about her maybe being like Monkey Khan make me wonder if she'll have a power boost...

I really doubt she's changed at all. While I like the idea of her having tonfas or something to simulate the arm blades, they'd likely be part of the design much like Antoine and his sword. At most I can see her being given her Disney Princess "Command Small Animals" power from Genesis.

I'm hoping she'll have some sort of analog to those arm blades Mecha Sally used.

I have no doubt the cyborg thing is to troll/throw people off. I mean why spoiler what would be a surprise twist Ian would to save for the end of CTC..  Besides, it seems events are taking place before 225 ever happen.

I think Sally could use Nicole's handheld to shoot lasers, á la a certain Sonic 1/2 hack.

Wouldn't a laser pistol make more sense, considering Nicole's handheld is in Sonic's possession at the moment? Or do you mean after she reunites with everyone else? In any case I support this idea, since it ensures that she'll remember the superior previous timeline.