Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Anyone else notice that the background to TGCC cover is mushroom hill zone?Also, since you didn't post them 'Panda:

5ps6.jpgoca5.jpgAnd something from Dub's column, just for fun:n0yr.jpg

So, its a semi-Unleashed adaption?

Except everybody is doing something jabs aside I'm surprised we haven't seen the werehog yet

Surely the Werehog can't be too far behind since the Gaia monsters or whatever are looking to be showing up.

Aww damnit and right after I posted my musings haha. Well at least its not the old way of almost directly copying the games story and trying to fit it in somehow. Seems more they are adapting the game stories to fit into the comic which is the way it should be done so we don't end up with the comic all screwy again. Never have been keen on monsters and aliens being in Sonic...kinda prefer the whole robots and Eggman stuff myself, or other anthros like the Battle Bird Armada and Nack etc...but I guess they gota mix it up once in a while and Sega probably wants recent game representation.

Looks like an Unleashed adaption is on its way.  Not sure when, but I think it will indeed come.  Covers look cool.  Nice to see Knuckles isn't completely displaced from the Chaotix in the new universe and is this when we'll see his new back story?  Still holding out for Mighty and Ray though.

Except everybody is doing something jabs aside I'm surprised we haven't seen the werehog yet

We kinda saw the Werehog

tumblr_mv8hpeZvjL1qd2mamo1_r1_1280.png

Was just looking through BumbleKing and Ian Flynn said...

OH! And: Mighty and Ray will be back this year. Not saying when or where, tho'."

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png biggrin.png Excited!
  • Thumbs Up 3

Goku already posted it, but here's the same art without the background:

mr__needlemouse_in__cavalcade_to_chaos__

Source

I think Omega the Trashcan is my favourite. XD

• Thumbs Up 4

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png biggrin.png Excited!

Woo!! Should really join Bumble King one of these days. Maybe someone on there can prod Ian a bit and find out if they have any plans for Nack within this year. Hope he's not away too long, Bean and Bark gota have their reunion with ol pointy tooth. :)

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png biggrin.png Excited!

YAY I am excited as well!

Goku already posted it, but here's the same art without the background:

mr__needlemouse_in__cavalcade_to_chaos__

Source

I think Omega the Trashcan is my favourite. XD

Hahahaa those crack me up, special the Mighty and Ray, and Team hooligan ones, the eggman and snively one is funny as well

• Thumbs Up 1

Who's the guy next to silver meant to be? Nack,Bean and Bark and the one next to them

Who's the guy next to silver meant to be? Nack,Bean and Bark and the one next to them

Thrash

I've gotta say, as a fan of the old Disney shorts, that drawing is just fantastic.  Makes me want to see some comic short with them in it or something.

Also Charmy is confirmed to be 6 in the comics now.

Edit:

tumblr_inline_mzh0ozbq5S1ruh9aa.png

WELP.

That statement is extremely ambigous not saying that he got clearance or not, for all we know this person just laughed in penders face and said no

WELP.

Well, this is interesting. Hopefully it doesn't result in Ken stealing even more characters.

Also Charmy is confirmed to be 6 in the comics now.

Edit:

WELP.

All I'll say is go for it Ken- Let's get the comics back to it's roots of using SatAM and Game characters. 

Edit: Just looking at Ken's page. He was talking to Michael Gallagher as he needs HIS permission to use him. I wonder how that will turn out. 

Also Charmy is confirmed to be 6 in the comics now. Edit: tumblr_inline_mzh0ozbq5S1ruh9aa.png WELP.

"WELP" is the right word. Still waiting for this book to come out just to see if all this was really worth it