Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I meant it, Miko. ENOUGH. Post deleted (in trash if any other staff want to see if it was justified). If you repost the same kind of crap again (or anyone else does), you get a strike. Final warning.

On topic: Yeah, that's kinda why I like him, Blazey. He grew on me. I know that Sally and Knuckles are highly unlikely to ever hook up again, so I'll take what I can get with Khan being fairly similar in some respects. It's the next best thing. I think his personality suits her better than Sonic's.

• Bad Quality Post 2

On topic: Yeah, that's kinda why I like him, Blazey. He grew on me. I know that Sally and Knuckles are highly unlikely to ever hook up again, so I'll take what I can get with Khan being fairly similar in some respects. It's the next best thing. I think his personality suits her better than Sonic's.

Yeah, come to think of it, he's had similar problems dealing with being "warrior royalty" that Sally has had, heh.^^

SO, HOWS ABOUT THAT LIEN-DA, THEN?

Have we any clues about what her plans might be based on her previous modus operandi? And what's Dimitri cooking up in his lab? Some sort of deactivation device for the Legion's explosive cybernetics, perhaps?

Yeah, come to think of it, he's had similar problems dealing with being "warrior royalty" that Sally has had, heh.^^

Exactly. And his dynamic with Sally (even down to his history with her) is pretty similar to with Knux... it almost seems to me like it's purposeful. It may not be, but the character dynamics really are very similar.

SO, HOWS ABOUT THAT LIEN-DA, THEN?

Have we any clues about what her plans might be based on her previous modus operandi? And what's Dimitri cooking up in his lab? Some sort of deactivation device for the Legion's explosive cybernetics, perhaps?

I've been getting kind of tired of Lien's portrayal as little more than a female Snively, but at least this whole "Birthright" storyline will lead into her having a more prominent, and hopefully more interesting, role.

Edit, @Flyboy: Yeah, Ken seems to have more or less the same chemistry with Sal that Knux had, especially given his "tough, hot-tempered guy with a kind side" personality that you noted before. It does feel rather nostalgic.^_^

Edited by BlazeyBakeneko

I'm not really following the second/echidna stories and haven't been for a while. I just don't have much of an interest in the characters. Do I need to read them in order to understand certain things in the 'main' story?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm not really following the second/echidna stories and haven't been for a while. I just don't have much of an interest in the characters. Do I need to read them in order to understand certain things in the 'main' story?

Not really. The Dark Legion will continue working for Regina for the time being, so not much has changed.

What's the connection between the two stories at the moment? Is there really one?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

What's the connection between the two stories at the moment? Is there really one?

Well, it's like this(There are some 206 spoilers in this. If you want, I can give you the 205 half separately, but for now I'll put it all behind a tag)

The Iron Queen gave Dimitri, Knuckles' old arch-enemy some chips that were supposedly for disabling the bombs that Robotnik put inside the Dark Legion. Dimitri finds that the chips were intended to enslave the Dark Legion through the Iron Queen's techno-magic. Lien-Da, his second-in-command, meanwhile, has been thinking back to how her brother cheated her out of being leader of the Dark Legion.

So Lien pulls a Snively and betrays Dimitri. He isn't dead, he's just in a cardboard box until the story winds up referencing him again. Lien installs a "master chip" in herself that allows herself to keep her free will, while the other Legionaries end up as her slaves.

It's basically just a shake-up in the villain hierarchy.

Wow, I missed a lot! Thanks for the recap; saves me slogging through all those issues again ^^; I hope the main story won't suddenly become too dependant on understanding the intricacies of the Legion stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Wow, I missed a lot! Thanks for the recap; saves me slogging through all those issues again ^^; I hope the main story won't suddenly become too dependant on understanding the intricacies of the Legion stuff.

You're quite welcome! But yeah, the Legion won't bog the main story down at all, from what I'm seeing. It's just a chance for Lien to get her fifteen minutes of fame in the same way that Snively is right now.

How did my username end up being the one quoted in this post?

How did my username end up being the one quoted in this post?

"Phos" means "warrior royalty?"O_o I didn't know that! The more you know, I guess.^^

"Phos" means "warrior royalty?"O_o I didn't know that! The more you know, I guess.^^

No, the post I quoted of yours is quoting something that I think Flyboy wrote, but the quote header says I wrote it.

And "Phos" is the Greek root for "light".

And all this time I thought that PHOs are things in astronomy which are dangerous.

Hooray for astronomy and quoting glitches.XD

I wonder if we'll ever see Blaze and Marine again in Sonic Universe? Normally I'd say no, but Silver appeared unexpectedly in that recent future storyline, so who knows. I liked the last story they were in, it was both funny, exciting, and even heartwarming to an extent.^^

Rotor being gay wasn't irrelevant. ME being gay (and accused of being pro-bestiality) was and I'm glad people expressed their unhappiness so that I could stop it. Stop whining, Miko. Last word on the matter.

That was going too far I agree. What I can't agree with is you being all annoyed that people answered and derrailed the topic when you were doing exacly the same thing. You're one of the mods though, and mod word is law I guess.

I like Lien-Da and all this focus on her and I'm partial to Dimitri. I couldn't care about the rest of the Dark Legion though. I'm happy that she's

main villain

now isntead of the other one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cut the shit. I'd better not see any further posts relating back to lifestyle unless it's specifically relating to the Archie comics.

Might I also add that harassing users on these forums via PM is frowned upon. Cheers.

• Thumbs Up 5

So, in 207, Sonic will be traveling to the ruins of Robotropolis, where Nate Morgan(Presumably) died in the nuclear explosion that leveled it.

So...Zombie Nate Morgan?XD

So...Zombie Nate Morgan?XD

Zombies? Hmm, I smell a great idea for a Sonic Universe saga :) :

Shadow/Nack the Weasel in...

article-zombieland.jpg

Zombieland Zone

Edited by AdventChild

Miko, Viuely and Picchi, you utterly vile little pissflaps. Accusing Flyboy of bestiality and mocking her sexuality, you think that will pass fine on this forum do you, you pathetic shits? Not only do you dopey wazzocks abuse a member but you do it to a member of staff, haha, fuck me. Consider yourselves banned, and if anybody has a problem with that come and see me, I'll be more than happy to tell you to go and fuck yourselves. I'm utterly disgusted at the fact that a member of staff here, someone who gives up a metric shitload of free time, energy and enthusiasm, can be treated like this with no bugger batting an eyelid. I've been moving house lately and looking after my mother, so I haven't had chance until now to find out about this. Lowering Flyboy's reputation and ripping her to shreds, taking advantage of her kind and giving nature; congratulations, you're disgusting.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 1

A "Zombie Zone" might be fun in the games, come to think of it.XD

Roarz, if you don't mind me asking, is your Tails sig from an early issue of Archie? It looks very familiar.^_~

Edited by BlazeyBakeneko

Wouldn't zombies essentially be non-robotic versions of roboticized folk? I mean, if they were 'controlled' by an external agent of some sort, rather than free-ranging "braaaaains"-groaning cattle.

• Thumbs Up 2

A "Zombie Zone" might be fun in the games, come to think of it.XD

Roarz, if you don't mind me asking, is your Tails sig from an early issue of Archie? It looks very familiar.^_~

Not a clue XP. All I know is I saw these Tails gif images on a website in 1999 and I've liked them since :F. I have barely any experience with Archie besides the Tails and Sally miniseries and a few of the old issues, so I really couldn't tell you with any certainty. Looks like a good guess though.

Wouldn't zombies essentially be non-robotic versions of roboticized folk? I mean, if they were 'controlled' by an external agent of some sort, rather than free-ranging "braaaaains"-groaning cattle.

I do remember, way back in that weird "Sonic Live" special, Robotnik putting a mind control hand-band on Sally that made her look lifeless and empty-headed.XD