Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Hey you'd think they'd see profit for a comic over here in the UK. We had one that lasted over 200 issues here.

I guess the biggest problem with releasing it now would be that a lot of readers would wonder why they've started in the middle of a story. Even releasing from the start of the post reboot issues doesn't totally clear this up.

Well, you see we had a thread over on Bumbleking about this. My original idea was to actually start around In Honor of the King, and have about 2 or 3 issues per book due to the Batman comic having about 100 pages and 3 comic stories in it, along with having profiles and recaps. But now, I'd say the same thing could apply. Have each issue have two Sonic stories and two Universe stories and just continue on from there while using recaps and profiles to show what they missed. After All, Countdown to Chaos was designed for the specific purpose of introducing the characters to fans who may have joined after Worlds Collide.

Okay, first post on these boards.

I remember that Sonic had to reactivate the Chaos Emerald's powers in Unleashed. Maybe that's how they won't lose them: they're drained of their powers after Unite.

That, or Eggman keeps his Emerald after Unite.

• Thumbs Up 1

i saw Sonic Universe 75..

i liked it... so much!

omg sonamysomanysonamysonamysonallysonalytoo!!>//u//<weeeee!! loveit!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1pozhCq35w&feature=player_detailpage

too bad i felt it was short.. but anyway.. i liked Sonic and Silver's interpretations..

specially Silver not wanting to tell about the future.. i reminded back to the future :lol: haha

also i liked the fact that Metal Sonic thinks like Sonic just like in the OVA!

ssssstrange isn't it?

haha!

but i have a little doubt.. where was Chip? :D hahah in all the comic i didn't see him with Knuckles neighter with the freedom fighters..

°-°  i hope he was back on Angel Island...

• Thumbs Up 1

I think he's still with them. Sonic 272's solicit says he'll be journeying with Sonic to Apotos.

Then again, SU 75 is supposed to take place immediately after that...

ahh maybe he is with the that oldman priest (?) who apeared at the end of the championships! ^u^

So, New Solicits are out.  

MEGA MAN #51

IS ALL LOST?! The evil Sigma unleashes an unstoppable army in “Worlds Unite” Part Eight: Sonic, Mega Man and X lead the unified army against Sigma’s horde of resurrected Mavericks! Sigma has now taken command of the Genesis Portals, threatening to fuse together even MORE worlds! With our heroes’ time and strength running out, Sticks returns with reinforcements—and you’ll never believe who she recruited! Featuring cover art from the legendary Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante, and variant cover art from Sonic rising star Diana Skelly and part 8 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

SONIC UNIVERSE #78

The third and final act of the EPIC SONIC/MEGA MAN CROSSOVER EVENT begins here! “Worlds Unite” Part Nine: Sigma has begun his conquest of ALL the worlds. Now it’s up to Sonic, Mega Man and X to unify those worlds AGAINST Sigma! It’s a “who’s who” of SEGA and Capcom heroes answering this important call to arms! But with Sigma still active on the unified world, he turns his gaze upon those left behind..! Featuring the worlds of STREET FIGHTER, SKIES OF ARCADIA, NiGHTS INTO DREAMS, OKAMI, GHOSTS ‘N’ GOBLINS, ALEX KIDD and more! Plus cover art from the legendary Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante, and variant cover art from “Worlds Collide” penciling star Jamal Peppers and part 9 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

SONIC BOOM #10

The SONIC/MEGA MAN Crossover event explodes beyond the worlds of just our two blue heroes! “Worlds Unite” Part Ten: Sonic, Mega Man, X and Sticks continue to rally heroes from across the wide expanse of the SEGA and Capcom universes! Who will be brave and join the unified assaulted against Sigma? PLUS with all of the heroes busy, who’s keeping an eye on the malicious Xander Payne and Evil BFFs Drs. Eggman and Wily? The villains MUST be plotting something now—but what? Featuring the worlds of VIEWTIFUL JOE, GOLDEN AXE, BREATH OF FIRE, PANZER DRAGOON, BILLY HATCHER, MONSTER HUNTER and more! Plus cover art from the legendary Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante, and variant cover art from Reilly Brown and part 10 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

• Thumbs Up 1

As I pointed out in the statuses...

28tet0o.jpg

LOVE the attention to detail with some of the poses!

• Thumbs Up 5

Dulcy's abusive ex-partner has been confirmed to not be in the new reality.

And it's not even through implication and logical association, Ian outright said "No Zan in the new universe"

It's hilarious because that's pretty much the only time he's said that outright as opposed to being held back by legal shenanigans.

• Thumbs Up 9

Dulcy's abusive ex-partner has been confirmed to not be in the new reality.

And it's not even through implication and logical association, Ian outright said "No Zan in the new universe"

It's hilarious because that's pretty much the only time he's said that outright as opposed to being held back by legal shenanigans.

No real offense to Karl, but good. That was one of the worst ideas he came up with. I know that Dulcy was pretty flat, but that was just tasteless.

• Thumbs Up 3

So Sonic Boom #7 has a slightly more direct lead-in to the crossover.

O_O

Care to elaborate?

O_O

Care to elaborate?

Sticks landed next to a Genesis Portal, and some silhouette came from it:

SkKzUKsl.jpg

In my opinion, the silhouette looks like Roll from Mega Man.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it might be X. Sonic Boom #8's solicit says Sticks will be teaming up with the Maverick Hunters.