Toby

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Okay, well...

How about the fact the one change to Worlds Collide is confirmed to be how Eggman and Wily first met?

Well, I also imagine the part where Sonic remembered Mecha Sally was retconned. Then again, WC was a temporary reboot that now happened in a permanent reboot. (Argh, my head!)

Also, if the Mega Man characters will remember Worlds Collide during Worlds Unite... what'll happen when Worlds Collide actually happens for them?  WC is said to take place in Mega Man's future, post-MM10, whereas Worlds Unite is hinted to take place during the present. (Sonic: WU Battle Book's solicit says that Blues will still be Break Man during Worlds Unite.)

Well, I also imagine the part where Sonic remembered Mecha Sally was retconned. Then again, WC was a temporary reboot that now happened in a permanent reboot. (Argh, my head!)

Also, if the Mega Man characters will remember Worlds Collide during Worlds Unite... what'll happen when Worlds Collide actually happens for them?  WC is said to take place in Mega Man's future, post-MM10, whereas Worlds Unite is hinted to take place during the present. (Sonic: WU Battle Book's solicit says that Blues will still be Break Man during Worlds Unite.)

Sonic: ''Oh! so you're that robot who kidnapped my friends! Let's fight!''

Mega Man: ''Nope. Eggman and Wily :I''

Sonic: ''Darn, how do we turn Tails back to normal?!''

Mega Man: ''You Spin Dash, I'll shoot him''

Sonic: ''Haha, let's blast on through!''

Mega Man:''Naw, how about we take it careful, seeing as Bass, Metal Sonic, and the two Best friends are waiting to ambush us''

Bass:''Haha, let's capture Lig-''

-Bass sees Mega Man, Sonic, the 8 Light Robot masters, and all their weapons aimed at him and Metal Sonic-

Bass:''Well...look at the time, I should be going...-runs away''

Does Von Schlemmer's more restrained design remind anyone else of Ganondorf?

Also, I kinda like him being from the future now (that is where the flashback is set, right?). Dunno why.

Could he be an alien or something? Or just messing with too much Gamma Radiation.

Maybe people from the future are like that.

Edit, so he's a cyborg? Makes sense.

Can we have more pics please?

Oh fucking wow...just when we couldn't be anymore shocked over who else we would see in this reboot after Breezie, we get that guy?

Keep it up, Archie!

I dunno, Breezie was probably the most popular character from that show (or at least well known) after the S6. At least in terms of fanart. I don't see her inclusion as that shocking.

Now Von Schlemmer, that is a surprise.

Back from the town so a bit of a double post for photographic evidence.

tumblr_nnpvfeDiTe1rnuk43o1_540.jpg

Well, I cannot lie:  this is legitimately surprising to see. He seems to be a lot more restrained than in

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, too.

I guess with this, the chances of seeing others like Da Bearz and Captain Rescue are looking much more possible now.

Well, I cannot lie:  this is legitimately surprising to see. He seems to be a lot more restrained than in

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, too.

I guess with this, the chances of seeing others like Da Bearz and Captain Rescue are looking much more possible now.

Well that makes sense, especially after the previous characters. Though I am still disappointed in how Grounder's eyes are done.

Okay, now I think I should talk more at length about the comic itself.

-Nothing much happens up until Silver shows himself. I mean okay, aside from Sonic trying to hit the Ifrit and it not doing much.

-Time puns. Time puns everywhere.

-Now I'm still confused about how Rivals 2 went down in the comic. Sonic asks how Ifrit got into their dimension again "After we worked so hard to keep it in its own dimension".  I thought Sonic spent most of his time trying to unbrainwash Tails, and he certainly didn't play a part in sealing him back into the dimension.

-Sonic manages to make Ifrit go through the portal and Silver seals it while Sonic falls back to Apotos. I think it was sealed back in Chaos Inferno zone, it had the buildings on fire.

-Silver explains what he knows of the portals in flashback (...flashforward?). Silver is friends with Von Schlemmer. VS has been doing research into the interdimensional portals due to their incredible power. He's managed to suss that they're fragments that splintered off from the reality shattering two hundred years prior (aka the end of #251). They lead to different dimensions and universes (although I don't think they'll be tied to Blaze). He sends Silver to close them because of his abilities. 

-As Sonic and Silver finish chatting, we find out a Badnik has been spying on them and that Eggman now wants to use the portals for his own nefarious deeds. Dun dun dunn.

Okay, now I think I should talk more at length about the comic itself.

-Nothing much happens up until Silver shows himself. I mean okay, aside from SOnic trying to hit the Ifrit and it not doing much.

-Time puns. Time puns everywhere.

-Now I'm still confused about how Rivals 2 went down in the comic. Sonic asks how Ifrit got into their dimension again "After we worked so hard to keep it in its own dimension".  I thought Sonic spent most of his time trying to unbrainwash Tails, and he certainly didn't play a part in sealing him back into the dimension.

-Sonic manages to make Ifrit go through the portal and Silver seals it while Sonic falls back to Apotos. I think it was sealed back in Chaos Inferno zone, it had the buildings on fire.

-Silver explains what he knows of the portals in flashback (...flashforward?). Silver is friends with Von Schlemmer. VS has been doing research into the interdimensional portals due to their incredible power. He's managed to suss that they're fragments that splintered off from the reality shattering two hundred years prior (aka the end of #251). They lead to different dimensions and universes (although I don't think they'll be tied to Blaze). He sends Silver to close them because of his abilities. 

-As Sonic and Silver finish chatting, we find out a Badnik has been spying on them and that Eggman now wants to use the portals for his own nefarious deeds. Dun dun dunn.

Cheers, so, how goofy is this iteration of Von Schlemmer?