Toby

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

As far as I recall the foxes in the Nameless Zone weren't Tails' family, as he was an orphan. Which brings the question, "why was he sending them letters then?"

Sally Acorn had Tuftee, no idea if that's relevant.

As far as I recall the foxes in the Nameless Zone weren't Tails' family, as he was an orphan. Which brings the question, "why was he sending them letters then?"

Sally Acorn had Tuftee, no idea if that's relevant.

We don't know if he actually sent letters to his parents, but he definitively sent letters to his family.

well.. at least for Sonic's relatives, Chuck was enough to me..  it was sad to know he is not Sonic's biological uncle anymore but at least they still call eachother "Uncle" and "Sonny-boy"  the love still there  ^_^

tumblr_inline_nh2ofpXH0R1rw14sm.jpg such a cutie

i reminded Rotor has a new father now.. i wonder if they'll met him at Holoska someday..

Tundra can't possibly be his father.

Why would he join Eggman (other than being forced) when he hates tech?

Why are their builds so different?

Why is Tundra a gentlemen when Rote's dad was a tough warrior?

Also, Hesse tweeted this.

Sonic 275 is going to be the issue that puts me in the grave

Tyson Hesse of Boxer Hockey fame. He did a few issues and covers previously (Most notably Sonic's first Werehog transformation issue). I'm guessing 275 is gonna have a LOT of crap goin' down.

Well, they are going to have to top the Robot Masters VS Sonic, Mega Man, and his friends battle from #250

Isn't Worlds Unite starting next week with Universe 76?

This is the issue in which the crossover begins, but according to Comixology, SU #76 is coming out on May 27th 2015.

Before that there is STH #272 on May 13rd 2015, and Mega Man #49 on May 20th 2015

I really want to know why Archie can't use Tiara in the comic. I was really hoping for some Honey/Tiara interaction. Seems strange Ian can't tell us why.

No basis at all for this, but I'd wager that there might be two reasons

- Can't use Tiara because SEGA doesnt want X-Treme dredged up again

- Can't tell us why because someone, maybe the new editor, finally went up to him and said "don't you think you reveal too much of the inner workings here?"

No basis at all for this, but I'd wager that there might be two reasons

- Can't use Tiara because SEGA doesnt want X-Treme dredged up again

- Can't tell us why because someone, maybe the new editor, finally went up to him and said "don't you think you reveal too much of the inner workings here?"