Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I wouldn't say Tuftee was relevant in this case since Sally was so low on the importance pole in StC. If it was Fluffo, brother of Tekno, that'd probably have sufficient weight.

Guys, guys!

How could you forget the most important relative of all:

Momma_robotnik_1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

How about peoples he's been on dates with?

Robotnik_and_sonic_1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

As far as I recall the foxes in the Nameless Zone weren't Tails' family, as he was an orphan. Which brings the question, "why was he sending them letters then?"

Sally Acorn had Tuftee, no idea if that's relevant.

We don't know if he actually sent letters to his parents, but he definitively sent letters to his family.

well.. at least for Sonic's relatives, Chuck was enough to me..  it was sad to know he is not Sonic's biological uncle anymore but at least they still call eachother "Uncle" and "Sonny-boy"  the love still there  ^_^

tumblr_inline_nh2ofpXH0R1rw14sm.jpg such a cutie

i reminded Rotor has a new father now.. i wonder if they'll met him at Holoska someday..

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah really, Uncle Chuck is really all Sonic and Tails need, through he ain't Sonic's Uncle no more.

i reminded Rotor has a new father now.. i wonder if they'll met him at Holoska someday..

I'm still betting he's actually Tundra.

I absolutely cannot get behind that theory, and never have done. They look totally different, their only common point is that they're male walruses. That's like saying Sonic must have become Silver because they're both male hedgehogs.

Tundra can't possibly be his father.

Why would he join Eggman (other than being forced) when he hates tech?

Why are their builds so different?

Why is Tundra a gentlemen when Rote's dad was a tough warrior?

Also, Hesse tweeted this.

Sonic 275 is going to be the issue that puts me in the grave

Also, Hesse tweeted this.

If it's going to kill him, it must be a good issue!

*Checks which WU part 275 is*

...Yep, that would put a man in his grave...

Tyson Hesse of Boxer Hockey fame. He did a few issues and covers previously (Most notably Sonic's first Werehog transformation issue). I'm guessing 275 is gonna have a LOT of crap goin' down.

Tyson Hesse of Boxer Hockey fame. He did a few issues and covers previously (Most notably Sonic's first Werehog transformation issue). I'm guessing 275 is gonna have a LOT of crap goin' down.

Well, they are going to have to top the Robot Masters VS Sonic, Mega Man, and his friends battle from #250

More tidbits; apparently, Archie were asked not to use Phantasy Star in Worlds Unite.

More tidbits; apparently, Archie were asked not to use Phantasy Star in Worlds Unite.

It would just make westerners want the games too much, and we can't have that.

• Thumbs Up 5

Isn't Worlds Unite starting next week with Universe 76?

This is the issue in which the crossover begins, but according to Comixology, SU #76 is coming out on May 27th 2015.

Before that there is STH #272 on May 13rd 2015, and Mega Man #49 on May 20th 2015

I really want to know why Archie can't use Tiara in the comic. I was really hoping for some Honey/Tiara interaction. Seems strange Ian can't tell us why.

No basis at all for this, but I'd wager that there might be two reasons

- Can't use Tiara because SEGA doesnt want X-Treme dredged up again

- Can't tell us why because someone, maybe the new editor, finally went up to him and said "don't you think you reveal too much of the inner workings here?"

• Thumbs Up 3

- Can't tell us why because someone, maybe the new editor, finally went up to him and said "don't you think you reveal too much of the inner workings here?"

I'm thinking it's more to do with the rights to her character. We know Ian has approached Chris Senn(even though he said it *wasn't* Tiara related). When I initially asked Ian if Tiara can be used he said something like "No, but know Chris Senn is a stand up guy.".

I'm pretty sure Senn has said SEGA does own all the material related to X-Treme, including Tiara, so it's most likely SEGA just doesn't want X-Treme brought up because it was a canceled game. The only reason we probably got Honey at all is because SEGA recognized her as an official character with the HD re-release of Fighters. It is a shame, because it would be interesting to see Tiara appear in some official media and see what kind of mileage they can get out of her, but I guess there's no helping it.

I believe Flynn's stated something along the lines that whenever he says something, fans hold him to it. Such as when he was mostly sure Scourge and Shard were still on the table but then he found out they weren't. It's just a lot easier to not comment rather than to get fans' hopes up and just watch them get dashed later, which is something that's happened repeatedly in this thread alone, I can't imagine how it is on his own forum. It is also possible editorial's told him to not comment either, so it's probably a combination.