Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

For the first time ever Ican see what Phos means when he likens Amy to a Lovecraftian horror.

Lol jaw malfunction

What a HORRIBLE looking cover :blink:

An over the top exaggeration. I usually like Tracey's art but this cover is just ugly.

Edited by Genesis
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I think I pissed myself looking at that cover. o_o

*checks* Yup. Pretty damp.

...I think it's safe to say that I preferred the mockup cover for solicitations over this one.

Edited by KittyNakajima
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

What a HORRIBLE looking cover :blink:

An over the top exaggeration. I usually like Tracey's art but this cover is just ugly.

You know the only girl that can be seen as decent looking is Sally, and on good days, Julie-Su.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

• Sonic News

What, on a "bad" cover? The comic is way better then it was back in those days. You dropped it in the same god awful era I did. It's improved.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It's the giant, weirdly-fonted BRING IT! at the bottom that really makes that cover.

...Amy seems to be doing her best impression of Rosy. Needs more drool, though.

Normally I hate Amy, but the complete insanity that picture brings to the table makes me like her more. Though the bring it thing at the bottom looks stupid.

I beg to differ. Issues 1-100 were classics, based in Sonic's golden age. The cartoons were still airing (during the early issues) and many awesome adaptations came about. Not to mention the Knuckles series and many Super Specials.

Edit: not saying the current stuff is worse than the older stuff, just saying the old issues don't deserve to be called a "god awful era".

Edited by Doctor Eggman

I love 210's cover...it kicks ass!

Oh wait, there's a new one? *checks*

...I fucking hate 210's cover. It's that Amy...her face...OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. Also Antoine's little finger is longer, thicker and just all around bigger than his middle...it looks like he as 2 thumbs are 3 fingers.

Edited by ENVY16

I love 210's cover...it kicks ass!

Oh wait, there's a new one? *checks*

...I fucking hate 210's cover. It's that Amy...her face...OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. Also Antoine's little finger is longer, thicker and just all around bigger than his middle...it looks like he as 2 thumbs are 3 fingers.

Hey, it's just like number 20, only it's still attached to his wrist.

And where are they? There appear to be trees and buildings in the background, but there's a roof over their heads... Unless that's supposed to be the bottom of some kind of doom ship and Tracy decided to get "creative" with perspective.

And there was a preliminary cover for 210 or something?

Edited by Phos

It was posted in this topic, just one page back. Paul Kaminski, assistant editor, said that this new one isn't finalized and both ideas from the covers with be touched upon for the final.

I don't think 210's solicits have been posted yet, for those that have been wondering.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #210

Written by Ian Flynn, art by Steven Butler.

"Home Invasion Part One": In the aftermath of the "Iron Dominion" saga, things are bleaker than ever for our heroes, as one after another is "legionized." Amy, Geoffrey St. John, Rotor and the others do their best to be brave in the face of impending doom. But Eggman, the Iron Queen and Snively aren't exactly seeing eye to eye, which may provide hope for our heroes. Not to mention the intrepid team of first-rank heroes waiting for the proper moment to swoop in like the cavalry! Ties into this month's Sonic Universe #13.

32 pages, $2.50, in stores on March 3.

262o9rd.png

qq7jio.png

szipw3.png

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

This has to be one of the weirdest images of Amy I've ever seen. Looks like we're adding one to the Desperate Sonic Meme Collection...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Sorry for the Off-topic, but... what is D'Alema, an italian Honourable and Politician doing in your post? Why is he here?

And I concord , Amy's face looks creepy to say the least. Maybe we have found the new Tails Doll.

Wow, you can't take the psycho out of the girl, I guess. Antoine and Geoffrey look fine. Is it alright to do the "bring it on" motion in midair while you're holding a weapon? Can't imagine she's got a very good swing in that position. Use both hands, Amy. Her mouth is the largest thing on her head, and not in a funny anime way either.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Sorry for the Off-topic, but... what is D'Alema, an italian Honourable and Politician doing in your post? Why is he here?

Perhaps I can balance out his influence with the inverse:

262o9rd.png

Massimo2.jpg

Now he's happy!

Still, #210's final cover needs more Chinese NICOLE and less rabies hedgehog. :/

• Thumbs Up 1

I love Indigo's new avatar.:D

One thing I really like about this "Crazy Amy" cover is that, if I'd never heard of Sonic the Hedgehog, I'd look at the cover and assume that "Sonic" was the pink haired girl about to eat my face. Especially since the logo is colored pink.XD

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The only picture that makes Rosy the Rascal look completely sane and pale in comparison.

262o9rd.png

AH-AHHHH! GOT IT!

262o9rd.png

2ljrn1v.png

Ehh? EEEEHHHHHHHHHH? *nudge nudge*

So... I wonder if they'll do this to any of the other characters in the comic.

And where are they? There appear to be trees and buildings in the background, but there's a roof over their heads... Unless that's supposed to be the bottom of some kind of doom ship and Tracy decided to get "creative" with perspective.

If you look at the preliminary cover (the is solicit posted there too), it's apparent that Regina has now taken control of Nicole. Judging from the dome ceiling and castle on the new cover, and the fact that #208-209 is supposed to be the Iron Dominion's second infiltration of New Mobotropolis, it's probably safe to say that's where they are.