Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

is that fucking robot saiyan armour Master Zik is wearing

It's the armour Eggman and Wily built for the Deadly Six in part 1. This is depicting events between two points in part 1 as well.

I guess this is Archie's way of saying this fight is gonna get ...

Hard core....

No seriously,

More like Deep Core? Get it? Cause Rush Adventure a-and.... eh nevermind......

I think that’s a pit stop before Panic Puppet zone while headed to Scrap Brain, thus setting a course to Metallic Madness.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails expression is honestly how I feel about how he's looking right now.

tumblr_npqn0d4YTu1qlcib9o1_1280.jpg

Edit: This is a preview page to part 4 that I seen Archie upload to their Tumblr. They been on a previewing spree for awhile. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Master Zik looks absolutely evil and sinister in those images.

Yeah, he maybe cartoonishly tossing apples, but he looks more like he's just toying with Megaman than he is being serious here. And I've always been "meh" on the Deadly Six, so this is really saying something.

I guess this is Archie's way of saying this fight is gonna get ...

Hard core....

No seriously,

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: sorry i jumped to conclusions too soon... :lol:  Zort!

Edited by Drawloverlala

Edit: This is a preview page to part 4 that I seen Archie upload to their Tumblr. They been on a previewing spree for awhile.

That's a weird reaction. I would more expect abject horror, then Tails looking stoned.

Maybe he's squinting because Sonic Man is far away.

Maybe? I don't know, maybe I'm lacking context here, but I feel like that's definitely a scenario that warrants panicking.

I was thinking. Is it possible that it's Sonic's kinetic energy that makes him immune to Time Man and Flash Man's time slow abilities? I wonder this because in the Mega Man comic, the second arc named Time Keeps Slipping establishes that Time Man's Time Slow ability can be disrupted by certain kinds of forces (Elec-Man's kinetic energy stops the time slow ability as well.)

That could be the case but in the third arc "The Return of Dr.Wily" when the robot master's broke into Wily castle 2 time man was trying to use time stop on the mecha dragon and it could work for some reason 

That could be the case but in the third arc "The Return of Dr.Wily" when the robot master's broke into Wily castle 2 time man was trying to use time stop on the mecha dragon and it could work for some reason 

That could be due to size. For all we know, Time Man could have limitations on his powers such as a certain amount of kinetic energy bring able to break it or it not working on robots of massive size.

Maybe he's squinting because Sonic Man is far away.

Thats what I would guess. Sonicman has a the same silhouette as the Blue Blur in flesh and blood form, so it shouldn't be too hard for Tails to put 2 and 2 together and figure that out, even from a distance.

Sonic man is probably just getting into Tails and Amy's sightline, and they are just now picking up on the bad juju.

Well, it is a new design for a robot Sonic. Depending when it happens, he might be looking through the portal, which seems to make the details fuzzy.

Looks like's getting up off the ground after being dazed to me. Everytime a character gets up after being smacked around they have expressions like that.

Looks like's getting up off the ground after being dazed to me. Everytime a character gets up after being smacked around they have expressions like that.

Plus, it kinda looks like Amy is helping him up with how they're both posed.

Are those the robot Sonics from Colors?

Wow. Archie will use anything, won't they? Granted, their designs differ a bit, but the antennae is a dead giveaway. I kinda want to see what they do with them.

EDIT: Is it solicit time again already?

EDIT2: Oh wow, more stuff!

Great to see Lupe again; her design isn't much of a departure, but I don't think there's much reworking she needs to fit the standard. Can't wait to see her in action! Maybe Dulcy won't be far behind. That variant is probably my favorite piece Hesse has done, as well.

"The Silver Age" sounds like it's going to be getting interesting too. What if... what if SEGA finally lifted the restriction on Nega? Anything's possible, I guess. Knight's cover looks amazing as well, she's definitely making more dynamic looking pieces and the models are getting more detailed and expressive.

Also awesome to see more info on the artbook... but I'm a little concerned we're not going to be getting everything due to legal issues. I'm still very curious to check it out, and $40 isn't too bad, but I'm already expecting it to be incomplete, so I'll reserve judgment until we can hear more about it. Seeing different stages of the artwork definitely sounds like it's up my alley though!

A new cover CHO6DsAUYAE7NZl.jpg

... Are those robots supposed to be the Robot Sonics from Sonic Colors's multiplayer mode?

OK, so Lupe's back.  There's a win.  And that Hesse variant screams of Bates-esque style, love it.  And they're using the Sonic robots from Colours and Lost World?   Kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel, but nice touch all the same.

EDITS: Wait a second, does that Lupe design scream of Drawloverlala's to any of you?

Lupes's back. And she's not huge like she used to be.

Oh, they brought back the scar instead of turning it into stripe on her face.

Can someone translate the binary that one robot is speaking in?

EDITS: Wait a second, does that Lupe design scream of Drawloverlala's to any of you?

I actually looked it up, and yea, her design is pretty close to what Drawloverlala had drawn.

EDIT: Wow, did Tapatalk screw up there...

• Thumbs Up 1