Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Gotta fly fast.

Hidden Content

welp heres the next preview "now were did I leave my paint brush kit?"

Hidden Content

:( Why there is no publisher in France who publish Archie Comics... I really want to read them...

Wonder who's gone to that world? From what I remember, Issun liked girls a lot (especially busty ones) so which woman is he gonna fall for next?

Wonder who's gone to that world? From what I remember, Issun liked girls a lot (especially busty ones) so which woman is he gonna fall for next?

Rouge. 

This will be the issue that reveals Team Dark survived.

Issun? This can only end in disaster.

Well, SOMEONE'S gotta speak for Amaterasu. Just as Link has his Fairy to do the talking, Amaterasu has Issun.Would you rather have Susano, Direct Descendant of the Legendary Hero Nagi than Issun? He was only useful in proving himself to be the Hero to slay Orochi, with Ammy's help!

Edit: I just noticed I have posted this on the wrong thread, sorry.

(deleted)

Edited by Sunwalker
Wrong thread, sorry

Despite the better art I still don't really have high hopes for act three. It's just going to be an absolute clusterfuck with how long it has taken to build things up and considering it seems they're introducing all these characters at once in one issue doesn't really give me much hope.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong but after two mediocre acts I'm not sure.

Despite the better art I still don't really have high hopes for act three. It's just going to be an absolute clusterfuck with how long it has taken to build things up and considering it seems they're introducing all these characters at once in one issue doesn't really give me much hope.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong but after two mediocre acts I'm not sure.

Plus there's the fact it's already confirmed one issue is being dedicated to Super Sonic and Super Mega Man thanks to a released cover. So that's 3 issues with these characters.

I'm a week late posting this, but here you go.

http://segabits.com/blog/2015/07/20/interview-new-sonic-comic-editor-vincent-lovallo/

News highlights include:

Lupe will return with the Wolfpack (Likely an entirely new one)

They're looking to fit new Sonic Boom stories in digests or Super Specials.

The Archie action line (Sonic/Megman) will expand with new titles in the future.

Edited by Jason the Jackass
  • Thumbs Up 1

well got the issue and scanned a few photos but it seems the form won't let me put all of the images here due to size limits :l

anyways main spoilers

all of the heroes/baddies that join in the fight agenst sigma in this issue are

alex kidd and stella from the alex kidd series

Arthur and firebrand from the ghosts' goblins series with astaroth making a cameo apperence

vyse,aika,fina,gilder,drachima and Enrique from the skies of arcadia series

nights and reala from the nights series with wizeman showing up in a single panel

and amaterasu and issun from the okami series

there was also a apperence made by another street fighter character everyone should remember

Image_(40)hbhbhbh.thumb.gif.99e13b01e8e4

meanwhile while all this is going on sigma decides to finally do something other then evil laughter and decides to destroy the sky patrol convently left unguarded infront of him

with flashman comedy chimp fastidious beaver cream and cheese still inside...what was that about the sky patrol being a safe place for cream again sally?

also no team dark still hasn't shown up yet

• Thumbs Up 6

well got the issue and scanned a few photos but it seems the form won't let me put the images here :l

anyways main spoilers

Hidden Content

well got the issue and scanned a few photos but it seems the form won't let me put all of the images here due to size limits :l

anyways main spoilers

Hidden Content

So, they are all dead.... That's... nice. And there goes all the Chaos Emeralds! 

Ah, who am I kidding, we know that the Chaos Emeralds will show up in the end and that means that at least the Emeralds and NICOLE are safe.

The Archie action line (Sonic/Megman) will expand with new titles in the future.

Could they end up adding in the likes of Mega Man X, perhaps? Maybe even Legends? Will they bring in Mega Man Zero, or even Mighty No. 9? Or maybe some of the Nintendo stuff might make it for Archie, like Super Mario, or even Super Smash Bros!

So, they are all dead.... That's... nice. And there goes all the Chaos Emeralds! 

Ah, who am I kidding, we know that the Chaos Emeralds will show up in the end and that means that at least the Emeralds and NICOLE are safe.

Maybe Team Dark and Silver are in a DIFFERENT Dimension, basically where Eggman and Classic Eggman were at the end of Sonic Generations!

Edited by YoshiAngemon

I think they are currently dead and when the story ends, the entire multiverse will just reset to where they were before this all happened.

Could they end up adding in the likes of Mega Man X, perhaps? Maybe even Legends? Will they bring in Mega Man Zero, or even Mighty No. 9? Or maybe some of the Nintendo stuff might make it for Archie, like Super Mario, or even Super Smash Bros!

I would think that Flynn would exhaust all of Classic Mega Man material before going on to the X, Zero, ZX, & Legends eras. But then again, who knows? I forgot if it was Capcom proper or Inafune himself who insisted that Classic era was not related to the X & beyond eras, but I was surprised when Flynn was outright allowed to make X the canonical future of the Classic series.

But I'm afraid that the rest of those ideas do not have much, if any, chance of happening. I'd think that Capcom would pull their license if Archie tried to get Mighty No. 9 a book due to the bad blood between them & Inafune. And I believe Nintendo has stated they have no interest in licensing their properties, most likely due to the failure of the Valiant books when that company started to nose dive.

Hidden Content

Ian's already confirmed that they're alive and well because simply put, Sega would never allow it to occur.

Peeks courtesy of yours truly!

n1xy07.jpg

20150721_050151.thumb.jpg.874273af291ae0

20150721_050201.thumb.jpg.42e7fd48cf56e1

20150721_050214.thumb.jpg.7aff3ff9b0b789

21ov3t5.jpg

28t8d95.jpg

2cxhv91.jpg

euo7rr.jpg

Since kirby1up pretty much gave the general gist, I won't be fully summarizing the issue, but I WILL highlight a couple of noteworthy details:

* The SoA crew battle Tidal Makkoeen (Also known to US fans by his hilarious English name, Duff McWhalen. Guess they decided to nix the Guns N Roses references and do it legit this time. XD)

* Ryu and Ken destroy a Unity Engine in a way VERY similar to the Street Fighter 2 bonus stages.

* Reala and Firebrand are on board to assist the heroes simply because their masters forced them to. (Neither want Sigma in their way.)

* Hm. Methinks I detect a couple of sneaky references that may or may not be related to who penciled this issue in that Off-Panel. Clever Dubs. ;)

Enjoy! :)

• Thumbs Up 8

Wow. I really think these Off Panels are falling flat on their face with these lame jokes. The only good one that comes to mind is the one where Sticks is comparing the Boom crew to the Regular crew. The rest have been terrible jokes about Boom Knuckles and Comedy Chimp that are flat out unfunny.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would think that Flynn would exhaust all of Classic Mega Man material before going on to the X, Zero, ZX, & Legends eras. But then again, who knows? I forgot if it was Capcom proper or Inafune himself who insisted that Classic era was not related to the X & beyond eras, but I was surprised when Flynn was outright allowed to make X the canonical future of the Classic series.

But I'm afraid that the rest of those ideas do not have much, if any, chance of happening. I'd think that Capcom would pull their license if Archie tried to get Mighty No. 9 a book due to the bad blood between them & Inafune. And I believe Nintendo has stated they have no interest in licensing their properties, most likely due to the failure of the Valiant books when that company started to nose dive.

It's not like we'll see a Shantae series from Archie Comics, or even Mighty Switch Force. I'd like to see the background set between Officer Patricia Wagon and the Hooligan Sisters!

OR we could see Klonoa, or at the very least, Pac-Man.

Or they could just give us Skies of Arcadia, NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams, or some other Sega property.

Or at best, they can just expand the Sonic Series, by giving us a Shadow the Hedgehog series, where we see Team Dark work for GUN, and take on missions, as well as delve into the past between Shadow and Maria. Or we might as well have a Capcom Classics Series, which is more or less a compilation of Classic Capcom heroes in their adventures, such as Ghosts N Goblins, Legendary Wings, Viewtiful Joe, or even a Monster Hunter series starring the Felynes.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

Okay, I can't unsee it now, Alex and Stella look a bit like Dipper and Mabel, can't get it out of my head, lol.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ian's already confirmed that they're alive and well because simply put, Sega would never allow it to occur.

Yeah, my bad. I read it got destroyed, not grabbed on the last page.

Edited by Jason the Jackass

Hidden Content

i'll be quiet honest something tells me team darks going to finally show up and save the sky patrol at the last minute and for all anyone knows shadow might use chaos control to warp it out of sigmas hand before he crushes it

"assuming they go the predicable shadow shows up out of nowere route but it would make it feel like plot convenient timing to me if that does wind up happening" also wasn't shadow the same one who saved dr. light from falling to his death around the same time during the worlds collide story arc?

Wow. I really think these Off Panels are falling flat on their face with these lame jokes. The only good one that comes to mind is the one where Sticks is comparing the Boom crew to the Regular crew. The rest have been terrible jokes about Boom Knuckles and Comedy Chimp that are flat out unfunny.

Well that's just like...your opinion man.

I probably won't be reading anything other than the Sonic portion of this but holy God that page of M. Bison basically just going "Ha Ha No Going To fight a God robot" is the M. Bisoniest moment that's ever M. Bisoned.

I kind of want to see Ian do a Street Fighter story for Udon now.

Hidden Content

Whoops! I guess that means that they'll probably find a way to escape. Something gotta be sacrificed besides the Sky Patrol for this, though...

Well that's just like...your opinion man.

I probably won't be reading anything other than the Sonic portion of this but holy God that page of M. Bison basically just going "Ha Ha No Going To fight a God robot" is the M. Bisoniest moment that's ever M. Bisoned.

I kind of want to see Ian do a Street Fighter story for Udon now.

Or maybe Sigma will be the one who will go "YES! YES!"