Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Is Dulcy's new design going to be an mobian design much like Muttski, or will she be a full size dragon like SatAM?

She's a Mobian around Sonic's size.

483.jpg

That's really cool, it makes her a lot more unique ^^

(btw Skelly ur amazing.)

Edited by Monkey Destruction Switch
  • Thumbs Up 8

Fuck, man...long day at work and...

*Sees Conquering Storm is back*

paper_toss.gif

FFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK YYEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!~~~

I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH IAN!!! AND EVERYONE AT ARCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, that made my day, you have no idea! I can rest so much easier now!

EDIT - Oh, and Dulcy's back. And with an awesome redesign and a team of her own. Along with the Battle Birds (which we already knew before)! YAY! But still, Conquering Storm sold me, if that isn't obvious already. :lol: #AllHailTheEGGMAN!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 8

There's the reaction I've been looking for. Anyways the covers look amazing. I hope Diana and Tyson get to draw the interiors in the near future. Also good to see the Battle Lord, Conquering Storm, Dulcy and other old faces along with new faces. Looking forwarded to both arcs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, so with the new cover of SU#82 and STH#281 now out, we get a few things (mostly restating for myself):

• Return of Conquering Storm, Akhlut (sporting his new design), and Grand Battle Kukku XV.
  • Three new characters: a Squid Girl, a Rodent Guy, and a masked character.
  • Still no Nephthys(?).
  • Dulcy returns & another Silver Sonic.
  • Ghost Girl cameo.
  • Cupid Omega.

With these, a few questions should be raised:

• Who are those three characters?
  • Is the masked characters Nephthys? If not, who is that?
  • Is Kukku XV an Egg Boss?
  • Does this mean Speedy and Fukurokov are back?
  • Who is the last Egg Boss (last two Egg Bosses if Kukku XV isn't actually one)?
  • Will we get a backstory for Dulcy similar to Lupe in 277?

Forgive me, for I have some doubt on Kukku XV being an Egg Boss. Probably gonna be proven wrong.

• Does this mean Speedy and Fukurokov are back?

That's kinda a given since Battle Kukku XV is around. Those three are the face of the Battle Bird Armada that it wouldn't make sense to leave them out only keep XV around.

Also, just noticed Cupid Omega. Who was the genius for that idea? :lol:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Hell yeah. Dulcy is back. I remember not too long go we were all talking about if we thought she was coming back. I think someone said something about she wasn't coming back because of something with Penders and they couldn't fit her back in the story and I was just like "That is so dumb" and then... BAM she is revealed to be introduced in the comics. I wonder if she will be brought in as a new character or brought in like she was back when the comic started. For those of you who don't know how she was introduced in the comics originally the comic opened up with them just talking about her and Sonic saying how cool she is as if they knew her for years.

The Babylon Rouges. Where the hell have they been in the comics?? They appeared once in the Sonic Riders adaption in 2006 and they were mentioned in the Tails Adventure Sonic Universe arc and they showed Jet in a flashback in the Tails Adventure arc. After that they just disappeared. Since they wrapped Shadow up in this whole G.U.N. thing Sonic doesn't really have a rival anymore. Knuckles has been more of an ally recently with the whole world in pieces story. I know Knuckles has allied with Sonic in the past but even then they were still rivals but now it just feels like they are friends. I think if they brought the Rouges back Jet would be a great rival for Sonic.

Is it me or is Silver Sonic becoming the new Archie Metal? Like new models of Silver is created just for the heroes to trash.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it me or is Silver Sonic becoming the new Archie Metal? Like new models of Silver is created just for the heroes to trash.

Well, Silver Sonic never had a developed personality as Metal Sonic did, so I don't see that as a bad thing. Plus, he was only used once compared to Metal - twice if we're counting his Game Gear appearance.

At least he isn't abused in appearance in this new universe like Metal was in the old one.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ah, thanks. Diana and Tyson are quickly becoming my favorite artist on the book cause of their loose, zany, cartoony drawing style.

Duuuude, I just read the latest issue and I am freaking loving Lupe new design. Its much less furry-est and more Mobian-est, and that is WAY much better.

The Babylon Rouges. Where the hell have they been in the comics?? They appeared once in the Sonic Riders adaption in 2006 and they were mentioned in the Tails Adventure Sonic Universe arc and they showed Jet in a flashback in the Tails Adventure arc. After that they just disappeared. 

They had their own Sonic Universe Arc from SU#33-36.

And were a main part of Treasure Team Tango

And that was all at least four years ago now. It's just weird because I keep thinking the 30 onwards SU arcs were recent when really it's been about half a decade since the Tails Adventure adaptation. 

• Thumbs Up 2

And were a main part of Treasure Team Tango

I forgot about those appearances but still that was like 6 years ago right?? 2009??

Oh, and since it's related to Archie, there's this:

Da fuq is he referring to?

Da fuq is he referring to?

I have absolutely no clue. If I were to spectate, I'd say it has something to do with Lupe/Dulcy/Conquering Storm's return, but again, I have no idea, it's a guess on my part, but that's the only big news I can think of that he can possibly try make such a big deal out of.