Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

So I got Issue 278 today EDIT: The Spoiler thing went nuts, so click this new one

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Can you provide a picture of the character?

The Dark Mobius Saga has already been collected into a graphic novel so you could look up that avenue if you wanted to finish it off. I think it's Sonic Universe Volume 7. 

Uh... Is she really an actual vulture? Because the way I see it, It looks like a mask.:huh:

So did I. And everyone who looked it up on Wikipedia. *shrug*

Oh good, so everyone who looked it up can be right! B)

Love her design. Really menacing for a female character, if not the fiercest looking design for a female Sonic character.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I always thought vultures had puffs on their neck, so its very odd to see it on her head. Reminds me of that one eagle pokemon. I also expected her neck to be a tiny bit longer, but that's a silly wish. 

Is it just me, or her head shape is similar to the Great Battle Kukku? Maybe a relative? Just glad her head isn't another giant circle.

So, the OC's are decently likeable in my opinion. There's something for you Penders, characters with enjoyable personalities. How about that.

They're interesting. Can't wait to see more characters like them later on.

I read the issue, it was okay. Now to wait for next month's issue. And Silver Age Part 4.

• Cassia had eye and ear problems before cyber-upgrades.
  • Clove doesn't want her people to get hurt.

That's all I picked up. Too tired to go on from this point on. 

Edited by Arranos

Hidden Content

I actually saw a couple of them at a zoo when I was in France this year.  A really striking bird, but sadly endangered.

So that issue was pretty neat. I like how upfront they are about Spike's team being total ripoffs of Sonic's. The dynamic between Clove and Bunnie over how they obtained their cybernetics was great, too.

Off-topic, is Antoine's sword an heirloom or anything? Because how fuckin cool would it be for HIM to get Caliburn? Think about it.

Off-topic, is Antoine's sword an heirloom or anything? Because how fuckin cool would it be for HIM to get Caliburn? Think about it.

Apparently so:

SonicSuperDigest_08-3.jpg

And yes, Antoine should totally have been the star of Black Knight (assuming it happened in this continuity)

• Thumbs Up 2

Hidden Content

Well, guess that explains why the face looked like a mask.:lol: Anyway, cool design! I'm interested to see Nephthys is capable of in the next issue. I wonder what a more traditionally designed vulture character would look like.

Edited by Dan-Dude

A Cookie to those who got Nepethys' species right. And that is one menacing design. (For a minute I thought she was holding a long sword.)

Someone mention Nephthys?

Hidden Content

Wait, that design looks famili-OH

latest?cb=20151024213404

Well that explains the mystery character. Also, concepts of the Shamar Freedom Fighters!

latest?cb=20151118181806

latest?cb=20151118182018

latest?cb=20151118182730

Also, Trevor is blind? :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Me: I noticed Purple Fish Girl in #278. Everyone assumes she's the Princess of Meropis. If she is, when would the reveal happen?

Ian Flynn: After "Shattered World Saga" concludes.

Source: Twitter

At least we know when she'll be formally introduced!

Princess of Meropis an Egg Boss?!

Now that'll be something to see!

• Thumbs Up 1

Princess of Meropis an Egg Boss?!

Now that'll be something to see!

How did you get to that conclusion? Or is that sarcasm?

I'm not that good at picking up sarcasm, if that was...