Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

How did you get to that conclusion? Or is that sarcasm?

I'm not that good at picking up sarcasm, if that was...

Ummmm..........

Yeah........

About that.......

I dun goofed somehow.

You said this, and for some reason I was thinking of the Squid Girl Egg Boss.

Me: I noticed Purple Fish Girl in #278. Everyone assumes she's the Princess of Meropis. If she is, when would the reveal happen?

I'm actually wondering how the fuck I made that massive leap of logic myself now that you mention it. ^_^;

If my eyes and ears had problems, I might resort to cybernetics.....Or some kind of magic since its Sonics world =p

Especially if its gone completely, thats literally living in a world of emptiness. Only way to navigate is your sense of feel

If Cassia's troll face becomes the next Sonic meme I swear-......I wouldn't mind actually 

I kind of chuckled when Sonar yelled from a building that she's a spy.

The issue was pretty fun. Spike, Sonar and Trevor are pretty cool. I love Nephtys' design.,

Well shiz!

Hidden Content

Her troll face reminds me of Sans from Undertale...

Ummmm..........

Yeah........

About that.......

I dun goofed somehow.

You said this, and for some reason I was thinking of the Squid Girl Egg Boss.

I'm actually wondering how the fuck I made that massive leap of logic myself now that you mention it. ^_^;

We all have brain farts from time to time.

I feel like if purple fish girl wasn't the meropis princess, they'd just tell us instead of "maybeing around"

Well shiz!

Hidden Content

Well it's not like Bunnie fell for it. Clove looked like she was hurt, but still took the opportunity to swipe the emerald.

Yes it was. It's the same design.

Thank you. Also, I realized that it is actually #84. Sorry about that.

So, with everything given to us, we still have one more Egg Boss remaining.

Wonder why they're keeping it a secret; another returning character? Another AOSTH character? Or just another new character?

Another question: Anyone know the species for the guy with the yellow helmet on the same cover (#84)?

We do not. My guess is Thylacine. 

I doubt it, I know it's a fictional universe but Thylacines are extinct and the yellow guy could just be a bandicoot or something but I could be wrong.

I was reading a few pages back and people were saying to forget the crossovers. The big question is would you guys be whistling the same tune if Archie announced a Sonic/Mario crossover comic: Simply action and simply no Olympics.

• Thumbs Up 3

The big question is would you guys be whistling the same tune if Archie announced a Sonic/Mario crossover comic: Simply action and simply no Olympics.

Yes. As in, I would still be against it.

I was reading a few pages back and people were saying to forget the crossovers. The big question is would you guys be whistling the same tune if Archie announced a Sonic/Mario crossover comic: Simply action and simply no Olympics.

Honestly, yes. I like the way the current narrative is flowing, and to stop it again would not sit well with me. On top of that I don't see the two of them working from a story standpoint. Mega Man had some common ground with Sonic, Mario really doesn't.

• Thumbs Up 3

I really don't think we need another crossover anytime soon.

Worlds Collide was great and gave us the reboot universe. Worlds Unite was terrible and served no purpose other than interrupting the story. From the Sonic perspective, the only consequence WU had was stopping Eggman from invading the Lost Hex, and giving him and Sonic new memories that will never be brought up again.

Although I am curious as to what that "Nexus" planet entails. Let's just hope we don't find out too soon, or at least until Mobius Sonic's World(TM) is restored.

• Thumbs Up 6

Honestly, yes. I like the way the current narrative is flowing, and to stop it again would not sit well with me. On top of that I don't see the two of them working from a story standpoint. Mega Man had some common ground with Sonic, Mario really doesn't.

Well really what we'd need first of all if a fucking Mario comic. I mean they've expressed interest in it and we have too but Nintendo is just so sure it's all gonna be Mario the movie if they hand it off to an American company in a different media type that the most they allow any of their franchises is the really weird Zelda mangas.

(I have all ten of those by the way, does anyone else care about them?)

While I would love to see my two favorite villains teaming up (or fighting against each other) I don't want another interruption for YEARS. This world has barely gotten the chance to learn how to talk before they wanted to do a second crossover. We hardly got to chance to really get to know the new world.

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt it, I know it's a fictional universe but Thylacines are extinct and the yellow guy could just be a bandicoot or something but I could be wrong.

If we went by that logic, the revealed issue of having a dragon fighting a phoenix wouldn't exist because neither have ever been in the real world.

• Thumbs Up 8