Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Well this is just stupid.
I had around 8 Sonic issues pre-ordered and DHS just went debunked with a runner of my £27.50, leaving me with nothing. no response, no email and a lot of complaints throughout their Facebook page comments.

To those whoever pre-ordered any of the sonic issues from #279 and universe #82 from them, just get your cash back from PayPal. No point of holding around to see if they do anything.

12 minutes ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

http://lost-hedgehog-tales.deviantart.com/gallery/57280652/Sonic-Mobius-Official-Comic-Pages

(Is freaking out because there's a fan-comic being made by some awesome artists about the old comic universe after the reboot. ouo Sorry to interupt anything, just wanted to share.)

We already have a thread focused on Archie Sonic Online/Mobius Legends

3 hours ago, TheFatPanda said:

Here's an in-comic game timeline I made. The ordering of some of the modern games are inspired loosely by how the loose adaptations occurred in the original universe. Also put in the past in-comic events where I believe they were likely to take place:

Hidden Content

I I think a few events cause how do mighty and ray, and not to forget to mention Nack the weasel fit? 

3 minutes ago, Akessel92 said:

I I think a few events cause how do mighty and ray, and not to forget to mention Nack the weasel fit? 

I'm still on the fence about putting Triple Trouble in there since I'm not sure how it'd fit.

Bare in mind Nack already being around doesn't necciserily indicate Triple Trouble took place. For instance, Fighters didn't occur in the past and Bean and Bark were already around.

...I guess the same could be said for SEGASonic, but it at least fits.

• Thumbs Up 6

7 minutes ago, TheFatPanda said:

I'm still on the fence about putting Triple Trouble in there since I'm not sure how it'd fit.

Bare in mind Nack already being around doesn't necciserily indicate Triple Trouble took place. For instance, Fighters didn't occur in the past and Bean and Bark were already around.

...I guess the same could be said for SEGASonic, but it at least fits.

Yeah, plus the plot of Triple Trouble had Knuckles apparently be tricked again by Eggman and have him pilot one of his mechs, as if he was still in leuge with him after Sonic 3...yeah, Triple Trouble is cool and all, but it be tricky to fully insert it into a Sonic timeline, let alone for the comic (what with Nack, Bean & Bark being around already).

15 minutes ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

Yeah, plus the plot of Triple Trouble had Knuckles apparently be tricked again by Eggman and have him pilot one of his mechs, as if he was still in leuge with him after Sonic 3...yeah, Triple Trouble is cool and all, but it be tricky to fully insert it into a Sonic timeline, let alone for the comic (what with Nack, Bean & Bark being around already).

I mean, that wouldn't be the last time Knuckles is fooled by Eggman.

30 minutes ago, Marcello said:

I mean, that wouldn't be the last time Knuckles is fooled by Eggman.

Eggman may be able to let slip something that'd turn Knux against Sonic, but I doubt he'd be able to trick him into outright working for him again (to the point that he'd borrow his mechs).

...for that matter, that makes his bit in Sonic Advance 2 questionable also.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, TheFatPanda said:

Eggman may be able to let slip something that'd turn Knux against Sonic, but I doubt he'd be able to trick him into outright working for him again (to the point that he'd borrow his mechs).

...for that matter, that makes his bit in Sonic Advance 2 questionable also.

Maybe there is a robot copy knuckles like a robot copy of Sally in the satam series. Though I'm not sure those are still useable. 

3 minutes ago, Akessel92 said:

Maybe there is a robot copy knuckles like a robot copy of Sally in the satam series. Though I'm not sure those are still useable. 

Well there is Metal Knuckles

latest?cb=20121013104106

So the Knuckles in Triple Trouble could be an "auto automaton" (though they couldn't use that name since © Penders)? Interesting theory, but at the end of the game Sonic and Knuckles "make up" and shake hands, so it seems unlikely. (A reformed auto automaton could actually be really interesting, but then we're getting complex aren't we xD) Plus, I doubt anyone would care enough to make that complex an explanation. I kinda hope Triple Trouble makes it into Archie canon since it's one of my favorite Game Gear games, but I won't exactly be in tears if it doesn't. Maybe they could actually combine it into Sonic 3 & Knuckles story just a little bit, but that game might be too sacred to touch :P

Edit: Has anyone considered that Knuckles really is just that stupid? xD I mean, I love him and all, and I wouldn't say he's stupid about everything, but I mean...maybe he really is that gullible.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

In other news Sonic Universe #83 finally has a release date (10th of February) and I'm ecstatic.

Sweet!

...now what about #279? P;

So the Knuckles in Triple Trouble could be an "auto automaton" (though they couldn't use that name since © Penders)? Interesting theory, but at the end of the game Sonic and Knuckles "make up" and shake hands, so it seems unlikely. (A reformed auto automaton could actually be really interesting, but then we're getting complex aren't we xD) Plus, I doubt anyone would care enough to make that complex an explanation. I kinda hope Triple Trouble makes it into Archie canon since it's one of my favorite Game Gear games, but I won't exactly be in tears if it doesn't. Maybe they could actually combine it into Sonic 3 & Knuckles story just a little bit, but that game might be too sacred to touch [emoji14]

Edit: Has anyone considered that Knuckles really is just that stupid? xD I mean, I love him and all, and I wouldn't say he's stupid about everything, but I mean...maybe he really is that gullible.

Maybe have Triple Trouble and S3K combined into one story? Eggman could have tricked Knuckles for the first time while also hiring Nack as insurance in case things went belly up.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Potada said:

Maybe have Triple Trouble and S3K combined into one story? Eggman could have tricked Knuckles for the first time while also hiring Nack as insurance in case things went belly up.

Or rather, what if Triple Trouble happened in the few weeks between S3 and S&K

6 hours ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Or rather, what if Triple Trouble happened in the few weeks between S3 and S&K

What "few weeks"? S&K picks up literally where S3 ended.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic 3's the one that's a few weeks after 2.

EDIT: Unless of course you mean between Sonic 3K's Sonic campaign and Sonic 3K's Knuckles campaign, I could buy a few weeks difference there.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, The KKM said:

Sonic 3's the one that's a few weeks after 2.

EDIT: Unless of course you mean between Sonic 3K's Sonic campaign and Sonic 3K's Knuckles campaign, I could buy a few weeks difference there.

Somewhat, we don't know the timeline for the story exactly, and it'd be possible to fit TT in as a side story

• Thumbs Up 1

If I had to place Triple Trouble on a timeline, I'd place it some time following the events of Knuckles's story in S(3)&K. Seems to fit that enough time passes and things quiet down and he gets tricked into (inadvertently) helping Eggman again, just like he would later on in SA1 or Advance 2.