Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

16 hours ago, Razorsaw said:

Personally, I think Archie's current financial and logistical difficulties entitles them to more than a little bit of understanding.

Here's a fun fact - IDW has suffered delays and cancellations just as much as Archie has. There was a point where More Than Meets the Eye disappeared off the shelves for two months and Sins of the Wreckers has a hiatus coming as well.

Well with Sins of the Wreckers at least there's an excuse. Nick Rouche has a personal family issue to deal with. I see your point though but it's important to realize Sins isn't really an editorial/printing thing.

4 minutes ago, QuantumEdge said:

So I take it this is a sign we're still getting these issues one day?

They better get those issues 

Archie Action issues are being given away next on the 100 free comics promotion.

1 hour ago, TheFatPanda said:

A sneak peek via another sneak peek! The FCBD preview pages just dropped, and it includes the first look at "Keys to Victory" (#280) and "Eggman's Dozen"!

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES_PDF/STK680001-700000/STK698177.pdf

Hidden Content

Spoiler

No, he said Sonic drives Eggman crazy. Present tense, my friend.

1 minute ago, Forte-Metallix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, he said Sonic drives Eggman crazy. Present tense, my friend.

Spoiler

I also love how the Egg Fighters appear as workers in the refinery, as they were his main Badniks in the game.

15 hours ago, TheFatPanda said:

Spoiler

Sonic Adventure 3 (variant?) cover helping promote a certain game a lot of people want? Hopefully? Please? Maybe? I'm calling it.

• Thumbs Up 7

Finally! I've been waiting for the Egg Fighters to appear, through it looks like they'll just be stationed at Eggmanland, makes sense for the place to be heavily fortified by Eggy's deadly creations rather than his organic pawns.

• Thumbs Up 4

Fucking Christ. I'll believe it when the vets say that delays like this are the norm and all, but fuck me if this isn't obnoxious. That's a hella long time of the story not moving.

• Thumbs Up 8

Just so I'm 1000% sure here, the only comic that released this month (Janurary 2016) was Sonic Universe right?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Just so I'm 1000% sure here, the only comic that released this month (Janurary 2016) was Sonic Universe right?

Correct 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks, yeah this is terrible I've never seen delays this bad since I've started reading back around #185. this is concerning...

On 1/31/2016 at 11:07 AM, leemour84 said:

When is #279 released again? i know its been awhile is it 3rd of Fed in the USA?

Though I guess the Sonic Digest counts too. It had Razor's Origin in it, at least.

My... My fix...

I...

I can't live withouT MY COMIC FIX ARCHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAA-

*The rest of the post was random desperate yelling.*

1 hour ago, YamiFromDenmark said:

My... My fix...

I...

I can't live withouT MY COMIC FIX ARCHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAA-

*The rest of the post was random desperate yelling.*

I'm starting to wonder if they even care about the comics other than Archie himself...

WE CARE ABOUT SONIC (and Mega Man)!

• Thumbs Up 1

From what I understand, we won't see physical releases of #279 till later this month. Which is several fucking months behind. Then we'll get issue #280 sometime in late March.

The irony behind this, is that assuming that there are no more delays, means that Archie is going to release the SOOPER DOOPER Valentines Day variant of #281 in the middle of fucking April.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

From what I understand, we won't see physical releases of #279 till later this month. Which is several fucking months behind. Then we'll get issue #280 sometime in late March.

The irony behind this, is that assuming that there are no more delays, means that Archie is going to release the SOOPER DOOPER Valentines Day variant of #281 in the middle of fucking April.

And the Fall variant in February.

7 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

"If I get angry, maybe the issues will come sooner."

Yeah… doesn't work that way.