Toby

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

1 hour ago, shdowhunt60 said:

I only pointed that out, because you singled Ian out, and leveled your criticisms at him, even though he didn't write half of those arcs.

The post wasn't about Ian. It was about the structure of the Sonic Universe story arcs and why they don't work. The one "he" you found in that long quote wasn't tailored to be the heart of the issue and it wasn't for the sake of leveling my criticisms at him but at the writing. If he didn't write most of them then that's fine. I didn't know that. I'm still not sure why it's an issue about being fair when not everything said was a negative criticism though. 

16 hours ago, Razorsaw said:

Personally, I think Archie's current financial and logistical difficulties entitles them to more than a little bit of understanding.

Here's a fun fact - IDW has suffered delays and cancellations just as much as Archie has. There was a point where More Than Meets the Eye disappeared off the shelves for two months and Sins of the Wreckers has a hiatus coming as well.

Well with Sins of the Wreckers at least there's an excuse. Nick Rouche has a personal family issue to deal with. I see your point though but it's important to realize Sins isn't really an editorial/printing thing.

1 hour ago, TheFatPanda said:

A sneak peek via another sneak peek! The FCBD preview pages just dropped, and it includes the first look at "Keys to Victory" (#280) and "Eggman's Dozen"!

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES_PDF/STK680001-700000/STK698177.pdf

Hidden Content

Spoiler

No, he said Sonic drives Eggman crazy. Present tense, my friend.

1 minute ago, Forte-Metallix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, he said Sonic drives Eggman crazy. Present tense, my friend.

Spoiler

I also love how the Egg Fighters appear as workers in the refinery, as they were his main Badniks in the game.

1 hour ago, YamiFromDenmark said:

My... My fix...

I...

I can't live withouT MY COMIC FIX ARCHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAA-

*The rest of the post was random desperate yelling.*

I'm starting to wonder if they even care about the comics other than Archie himself...

WE CARE ABOUT SONIC (and Mega Man)!

From what I understand, we won't see physical releases of #279 till later this month. Which is several fucking months behind. Then we'll get issue #280 sometime in late March.

The irony behind this, is that assuming that there are no more delays, means that Archie is going to release the SOOPER DOOPER Valentines Day variant of #281 in the middle of fucking April.

6 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

From what I understand, we won't see physical releases of #279 till later this month. Which is several fucking months behind. Then we'll get issue #280 sometime in late March.

The irony behind this, is that assuming that there are no more delays, means that Archie is going to release the SOOPER DOOPER Valentines Day variant of #281 in the middle of fucking April.

And the Fall variant in February.