Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

20 minutes ago, RaceProUK said:

"If I get angry, maybe the issues will come sooner."

Yeah… doesn't work that way.

Yah, the best thing to do is just be patient. XP Its dull to wait, but hey, the issues will be released eventually.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, all these delays are a huge bummer. I got my subscription just a little before Worlds Unite, and that particular arc put a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm for the comic. I got excited for the main stories to come back, only to have them disappear again...sigh. Maybe I should use this time to catch up on some issues I missed, though.

Oh yeah, one of the interesting parts of that finishing Q&A is the Conquering Storm naming. She is now just Conquering Storm, not the Bride of the Conquering Storm. She still has a clan, but it definitely seems more likely that the four houses and brides idea is out. 

• Thumbs Up 5

35 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

Oh yeah, one of the interesting parts of that finishing Q&A is the Conquering Storm naming. She is now just Conquering Storm, not the Bride of the Conquering Storm. She still has a clan, but it definitely seems more likely that the four houses and brides idea is out. 

Yeah, it does seem kind of jarring with her name cut in half like that. Who knows, maybe we'll get used to it, as that was sort of her nickname in the pre-Genesis Wave issues.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, like, call me the weird one, but I definitely feel like I'm looking forward to the Knuckles and Amy arc than I am Eggman's Dozen. Don't get me wrong, Eggman's Dozen will probably be cool, but I'm kind of tired of Eggman at this point. Blame Sonic Boom.

No, I'm not going to blame Boom for a problem exclusive to you.

Anyway, I'm getting worried about not having the new issues like this, I need my Sonic fix. I understand that it only increases the payoff for when it finally gets here, but I'd much rather just have decent payoff at standard intervals.

8 hours ago, Detective Reptiles said:

I would say be temperate as opposed to abrasive, but I also don't blame them for being angry. Having delays on its own is bad but sometimes unpreventable, but Archie have communicated nothing on what the problem is. We've been three months without a main comic release (Sonic Universe at least got one out), that's not something you should brush aside as not important enough to tell your customers. 

Yeah, especially those who have subscribed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Exactly. I just paid nearly $50 for a two-year subscription and have gotten nothing in return. When you take someone's money, you either give 'em a product or service in return or you tell them why you're not.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8626&start=30

Recent questions answered!

Egg Boss ages revealed, Thunderbolt's height, if Tails and Grand Battle Kukku have met before, and other things. XP

Ha, that was great. I love it when people make the rounds like this. Its at least a small morsel while we wait for the comics to come back.

Favorite part was the descriptions of the FF during a game night. Good stuff

With every passing day, I'm more inclined to believe that Snively is #12.

Prove me wrong, Ian. Make me shocked.

It's weird that we haven't gotten anything about delays from the company.

Ian can't say anything about it because he's freelance, so he doesn't know.

Remind me: What issues were we supposed to get in Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, and this month?

3 hours ago, Arranos said:

With every passing day, I'm more inclined to believe that Snively is #12.

Prove me wrong, Ian. Make me shocked.

It's weird that we haven't gotten anything about delays from the company.

Ian can't say anything about it because he's freelance, so he doesn't know.

Remind me: What issues were we supposed to get in Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, and this month?

Ehh, I think Snively's way too busy being a sneaky bugger with his own plan for using the Space Collony ARK. Its not really clear if he's still in cahoots with Eggman, or if he's just doing his own thing now, but I doubt he's got a leading role in an Egg Army unit or anything. :P

20 hours ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

Ehh, I think Snively's way too busy being a sneaky bugger with his own plan for using the Space Collony ARK. Its not really clear if he's still in cahoots with Eggman, or if he's just doing his own thing now, but I doubt he's got a leading role in an Egg Army unit or anything. :P

Hopefully. The question remains: Who is #12?

They're hyping them up for Part 4, so it's either gonna be a disappointment or pure epicness.

I'm suspecting it's either a new continuity character we've already met and assumed to be a hero, or even character from the old continuity we would expect.

Maybe one who was a hero in the old canon and has undergone a serious alignment-shift in the new one. That'd be a genuine shocker.

10 hours ago, Detective Panda said:

I'm suspecting it's either a new continuity character we've already met and assumed to be a hero, or even character from the old continuity we would expect.

Hidden Content

If it was from the old continuity, they would have to have been created by SEGA or Ian, since everyone else is off-limits.

It could also be a new continuity character from AOSTH or SatAm.

I hope what I'm hearing is fake, because apparently some subscribers have been told that SU#82 and StH#279 will be out in March instead (even though SU#82 is out already? Whuh?). At least if this one does turn out to be true, there's a reason attached. 

2 minutes ago, Detective Reptiles said:

I hope what I'm hearing is fake, because apparently some subscribers have been told that SU#82 and StH#279 will be out in March instead (even though SU#82 is out already? Whuh?). At least if this one does turn out to be true, there's a reason attached. 

What's the reason?

A printing problem. Again, I already have SU#82.

Again though, this is just a heads-up of what I'm hearing, not confirmation. 

7 hours ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

What about the Digital version, same problem?

Irrelivent, since they always like to have the printed and digital versions out on the same day.

Except for when they slip up and release the digital versions early.

Which they briefly did =p

I still haven't gotten #82, so that honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. -_- 

Dear god, its March now? what happened their press explode or something?!

I think a news article needs to made for the main site about this VEDJ, the main TSS site has been quiet on comic releases for a while now.