Toby

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

I got a respond from ArchieComics regarding my Google Play order, which was cancelled last week (SU#83 and STH#279).

(I only asked for STH#279 in that tweet, guess it's the same situation on SU#83)

We'll just have to wait, I guess. Though I don't have a too good feeling about this since that Tweet from Penders today. 

3 hours ago, RobotnikHolmes said:

I think it already came out digitally, as I swear I saw it in stores before... <-<

It did. Briefly. By accident. I managed to download it before they realised their fuck-up and took it down again =p

You know what'd he nice? If they could go ahead and delay New!Archie just once, to focus and on actually getting some of their other stuff out.

7 hours ago, Detective Panda said:

269 may not be coming out physically tomorrow but it is coming out digitally (again)!

Bet ya anything this is another oversight and they've fucked up twice with this issue now 8D

Aaaaand it's gone again. They caught it early this time =p

Going back to speaking of digital comics, how does one "subscribe" to a comic title digitally? I'm especially curious because if you subscribe to the physical book, you save almost 50% off the cover price. Does digital have a similar deal? I'd rather not pay $3.99 an issue...

Just now, PC the Hedgehog said:

Going back to speaking of digital comics, how does one "subscribe" to a comic title digitally? I'm especially curious because if you subscribe to the physical book, you save almost 50% off the cover price. Does digital have a similar deal? I'd rather not pay $3.99 an issue...

I know Comixlogy offers digital subscriptions, but I don't know if you get any money off from the comic.

Great, cool. we needed classic backstory on the new/meshed universe anyways, unless this is gonna be totally separate? (which it shouldn't seeing as we follow the game's storyline now).

But what about the current issues? y'know the stuff thats going to matter after this 1 shot is done, wheres the news on that Archie?!

Man, Flynn isn't going to be satisfied until he pulls a Chris Senn. Thats yet another story he'll have to sit down and tackle.

Can't complain too much though. Any news is good news at this point, and this is yet another tie in to the 25th anny celebration, so its nice to see all the companies involved tackling this sucker from all angles.

Soooooo, chalk another one up for the "Generations 2" column and I'll be on my way. lol