Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I'll call you guys to something on Titan Metal Sonic there- it has eyelashes. And the muzzle is really not like Sonic's. Plus look at the back of the head- no spines, more like hair.

Current theory is, since Badniks were reintroduced by Genesis, Sally is being used as a power battery for a Sonic badnik.

Yeah, I was thinking Sally was roboticized, too.

Titan Metal Sonic could be someone else, maybe even the actual name of the Silver Sonic Sonic fought in issue 225. Seems kind of excessive to make 3 different Metal Sonics for this laugh.gif But then again, it is Eggman.

Edit: Thinkin about it, I wonder if Sally shining on issue 230 has anything to do with this?

Edited by MarcelloF

Yeah, I was thinking Sally was roboticized, too.

Titan Metal Sonic could be someone else, maybe even the actual name of the Silver Sonic Sonic fought in issue 225. Seems kind of excessive to make 3 different Metal Sonics for this laugh.gif But then again, it is Eggman.

Edit: Thinkin about it, I wonder if Sally shining on issue 230 has anything to do with this?

Calling it now, in order to save her life the only thing she could do was find a way to fuse with the two Metal Sonics (probably thanks to NICOLE), but somehow lost a bit of her sanity and Sonic has to fight her. It would be devilishly delicious if it happens.

sth231.600.jpg

Let's see... Sonic looks like he's about to cry, Tails looks really.. shocked. hm... Sally glowing on the last cover... hmmm... I think Sally was roboticized by Nicole/or/Eggman, or merged with Nicole and/or the Metal Sonics...

su34.600.jpg

ZOMYGOSH! Another Team VS Team Showdown Arc? But hey, Babylon Rouges! This'll be interesting.

2r5uh37.jpg

Fuck, I need that!

ss4.600.jpg

ASKFFSKJLDDSKFJLFDSKJSKFJLDDKFJLS

TITAN METAL SONIC! ARMADA VS. ROGUES! SONIC SUPER SPECIALS ARE RETURNING! WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN LKKALSLDSKF

Damn, that covers AWESOME! look at all those Sonics!

su34.600.jpg

I'd like to do what THEY'RE doing in a Sonic game, with or without the boards.

• Thumbs Up 1

sth231.600.jpg

su34.600.jpg

2r5uh37.jpg

ss4.600.jpg

ASKFFSKJLDDSKFJLFDSKJSKFJLDDKFJLS

TITAN METAL SONIC! ARMADA VS. ROGUES! SONIC SUPER SPECIALS ARE RETURNING! WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN LKKALSLDSKF

*Sigh* Leave for a while and they change everything.

Anyway definatly looking forward to Super Special Magazine if for nothing else than definatly the Sonic Timeline.

*Sigh* Leave for a while and they change everything.

Anyway definatly looking forward to Super Special Magazine if for nothing else than definatly the Sonic Timeline.

I'm not sure if that shadow is supposed to be Titan Metal Sonic or Sally, but if it's Sally, maybe she'll wind up as main rival in combat for a while, given that Knuckles and Shadow no longer have a reason to fight with Sonic, and Scourge only seems to show every now and then, when something "big" is happening in the continuity.

Here's my thoughts on Sonic Universe issue #31.

This was another fun issue. So far this has been a very fun story arc.

I love the scene at the beginning of the comic, where Fiona is beating the crap out of Scourge in front of Jeffrey St. Croix, to maintain the appearance of her gang beating up Scourge.

I think that Fiona enjoyed beating up Scourge(even though it was just an act). As leader of The Destructix, Fiona has most likely developed a taste for power. She does not want to be second fiddle to Scourge.

Also seems that Scourge is still a little mad at Fiona for ditching him at Freedom HQ back in the Moebius story arc.

Zouge as a therapist is funny. And I feel sorry for Lighting Lynx. And Flying Frog is just really a creepy person.

The Good:

Everything.

The Bad:

Nothing.

The Ugly:

Manly Amy.

Abby.

Flying Frog.

I give this issue a 9/10.

If Titan Tails still existed, Manly Amy would have made a good girlfriend for him. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure if that shadow is supposed to be Titan Metal Sonic or Sally, but if it's Sally, maybe she'll wind up as main rival in combat for a while, given that Knuckles and Shadow no longer have a reason to fight with Sonic, and Scourge only seems to show every now and then, when something "big" is happening in the continuity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, lets have Sally over encumber yet another role that is better suited for other characters.

Well appeartally, someone on Youtube got 228 today and it seem Eggman's goal is to robotize the whole planet in one shot. Take that as you will.

Well appeartally, someone on Youtube got 228 today and it seem Eggman's goal is to robotize the whole planet in one shot. Take that as you will.

Random questions:

• Is there really gonna be a reboot?
  • Have people actually died in the comic?
  • If there really is a reboot, how will SU be affected?

I'm just confused here.

Is there really gonna be a reboot?

Nope, just some alterations to the present comic events.

Have people actually died in the comic?

Lot of times.

...I still miss Valdez. :

If there really is a reboot, how will SU be affected?

As I said, only present comic events will be affected. As SU is currently looking at Scourge and the No-Zone, and Ian has said that the events in Prime won't have an effect on any other universe, it isn't affected, although the Zone Cops do know that something is going down there. Will we see the effects in future SU arcs that do take place in the Prime Universe? I don't know, the Babylon Rogues seems mostly unaffected by it, maybe after them.

Random questions:

I'm just confused here.

Is there really gonna be a reboot?

Nope, just some alterations to the present comic events.

Have people actually died in the comic?

Lot of times.

...I still miss Valdez. :

If there really is a reboot, how will SU be affected?

As I said, only present comic events will be affected. As SU is currently looking at Scourge and the No-Zone, and Ian has said that the events in Prime won't have an effect on any other universe, it isn't affected, although the Zone Cops do know that something is going down there. Will we see the effects in future SU arcs that do take place in the Prime Universe? I don't know, the Babylon Rogues seems mostly unaffected by it, maybe after them.

Random questions:

I'm just confused here.

Random questions:

• I heard on a site that a major character has/is gonna die, do you guys know who?

I'm just confused here.

I'm so sorry for that.

OFFTOPIC: Is there something wrong with the posting system? I'm seeing multiple posts for the last 2 pages now.