Awoo.

Empty forum

PaddyFancy

Orite I was wondering what you guys were talking about.

I had to restart the database server earlier. The sessions table is stored in RAM for performance purposes, so when the server is stopped all the sessions get dropped as well. They get added again the first time you visit a page.

We got attacked by the cute fluffy kittens, it appears you were the only survivor Major Ziggy. We've all now been cloned from our remains so things are fine now! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Hihi. You are the only one left alive, Major Ziggy. X3

Naw. I suppose it is a fancy phenomenon, occured by how our very own awesome B' just described it. At first, I was wondering what was wrong with the picture too, but I just woke up, I am allowed to make mistakes! Please dun' kick moi!

Thanks for the heads-up, Major Ziggy.

If anyone else experiences this once in a while, I suppose we hereby may assume that it is okay and that it lasts merely briefly.

Topic has been locked on the grounds of being answered to.