Awoo.

SOS registration problems

Badnik Mechanic

So I'm at the registration page, entered all the details including my email and I get this message.

An Error Occurred

Your registration has not been processed. Please check over your information below and fix any errors.

I look down the form and it says in big red letters.... Enter your email address

Well thats strange because I've put it in there... so I deleted it and put it in again.

An Error Occurred

Your registration has not been processed. Please check over your information below and fix any errors. Enter your email address

So yeah... it's not working.

My email has a _ sign in the middle of it if thats what could be casuing the problem.

Edited by Gnasher

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• Badnik Mechanic

• Swiss

• Shaddix Leto Croft

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here, glad to see I'm not the only one. Tried my Sonic Stadium e-mail ad and my regular one.

Yes guys, we staff have to register too :P

ARGH! It's the cyber police! They've backtraced us!

Yes guys, we staff have to register too

Actually that reminds me, someone said I might need a staff pass because of... things I'm doing on the day.

Edited by Gnasher

Ian Bennett says:

July 19, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Sorry peeps, it should now be working.

Tried it and it is working now.

Thank you for your registration. It is now pending, please check the sidebar for more information. If you would like to register another member of your family or party, please click here.

NEAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

It's Alive! I'm registered to go to SOS!

Also, your confirmation email might be in your junk area... along with the emails from the girls who lick cherry pop and medical enhancement emails.... ah the junk folder.

Schweet! Getting myself registered always makes me feel all tingly with excitement...not in that way. unsure.gif

Also, your confirmation email might be in your junk area... along with the emails from the girls who lick cherry pop and medical enhancement emails.... ah the junk folder.

It got sent to your junk mail folder too? :lol: Someone's really trying to tamper with SoS registrations aren't they?