Awoo.

ARTWORK: The KKM tries to re-imagine the entire Sonic franchise into one continuity

Mauro Fonseca

Hey. This is an idea that started around some 6 years ago, inspired at first by Darkspeeds, to do a comic that would re-imagine almost every character and concept form Sonic, be it AoSTH, games, Fleetway, Archie, the old novels, etc. I'll post images now.

digitalizar0030.png

digitalizar0029.png

digitalizar0025.png

digitalizar0019.png

Fang_the_Sniper__Finished__by_TheKKM.png

Untitled_Sonic_Comic_lineup_by_TheKKM.gif

monkey.png

More to come. Follow at this blog: DSSC Blog

LIST OF CHARACTERS TO COME:

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Amy

Eggman

Metal Sonic

Metal Knuckles

Tails Doll

Mecha Sonic

Silver Sonic I (Sonic 2)

Silver Sonic II (Sonic 2 Game Gear)

Mighty

Ray

Fang

Espio

Vector

Charmy

Heavy

Bomb

Bean

Bark

Shadow

Rouge

Neo Metal Sonic

Rocket Metal Sonic

Honey

Tiara

Sophocles

Big

Gamma

Omega

Jet

Storm

Wave

Silver

Blaze

Cream

Vanilla

Emerl

G-Mel

Grimer

Snively

Sally Acorn

Max Acorn

Elias Acorn

(the queen)

Bunnie Rabbot

Antoine D'Coolette

Armand D'Coolette

Tekno

Shorty

Loot

Valdez

Liza

Kodos

Morain

Edited by The KKM

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mauro Fonseca

• Meow

• azoo

• Swiss

I love how really old-school disney the first two look there. You've got a unique style going compared to the general crop of Sonic fanart I've seen :).

I agree with Punk, the first few definitely have a really great retro-cartoon style going for them. I absolutely love the first Knuckles picture. I think I'll be keeping a close eye on any updates you might have here, awesome work!

It's because the first two or three are sketched to be nearly identical poses to Mickey's poses from the Ub Iwerks cartoon "The Galloping Gaucho". KKM stated this himself.

Needless to say its a great idea to base Sonic's movement and structure off Mickey Mouse, as I think that's how it was intended. :3 Great designs here too; I've always liked that Knuckles.

• 3 months later...

Hey, here to bump with a shitty image and promises of lots of sketches!

First, it's just a sketch for a future larger (and better) image, with a redeisgned Loot the Chameleon (from one one-shot Tails story from Sonic the Comic. Yeah, I'm going obscure.)

mouseart_loot_by_thekkm-d335deh.jpg

Second, I'd like you to suggest more and more characters. I'll do a list on the first post and keep on increasing it with your suggestions. Also, the more obscure the character, the more I'll need references. Basically, suggest ANY Sonic character from ANY medium- comics, books, games, tv shows, whatever.