Awoo.

ARTWORK: The Crow and the Radio by The KKM

Mauro Fonseca

Yeah, another topic. I didn't see anything against it on the rules, and I'd like the other to remain only for my DSSC Project.

1920_Mario_and_Luigi_by_TheKKM.png

1920_Bowser_Minions_1_by_TheKKM.png

1920_Samus_Aran_by_TheKKM.png

1920_Ridley_by_TheKKM.png

Camoens_by_TheKKM.png

Dream_emulator_by_TheKKM.png

Edited by The KKM

Yeah you're allowed multiple art topics on the basis that each of them contain unrelated projects.

I'm really loving your rendition of the Mario Bros, it reminds me of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street for some reason xD

• 3 months later...

moleskine_08_09_2010___8_by_thekkm-d3381w3.png

moleskine_08_09_2010___7_by_thekkm-d3381l6.png

I scanned my Moleskine. Please do click on these images to check it.

Edited by The KKM

• 3 weeks later...

kidnotorious___the_sandman_wip_by_thekkm-d34is6f.jpg

colouring Kid Notorious' lineart

Also, I AM taking commissions. Remember that.

Edited by The KKM

sonic_stars_sonic_the_hedgehog_by_thekkm-d34x2te.jpg

I'm thinking on learning how to make hacks.

In 5 years, when I've finally learned it, I'll start a fangame idea I've had for a long while: Sonic Stars. Sort of a what-if- what if SEGA had released a spin-off Sonic for the 32xCD?

Ideally it'd be a trilogy- Sonic Stars for the 32XCD, Sonic Stars Again for the Saturn, and Sonic Stars Third Strike for the Dreamcast. But people say to me the Saturn sucks too much for this to be feasible, so eh.

Also based on a design made in Sonic Retro by Sonic Warrior TJ, mainly on the having more spines, the eye colour, and the smile.

Sonic belongs to SEGA.

Edited by The KKM

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I'd like some replies, PEOPLE

I know the feeling. I'm chopping it down to the fact some people (or in this case about 98% of people here) are afraid to comment. Which is why there are three topics in a row that I'm the last person to post a response.

tumblr_lx5madobzs1r88fo7o1_500.gif

Is this perhaps a sort of shout out to Cyborg 009.

Edited by Edward_Elric

>:3 I loooooooooove your art style, and I really love Gurren Lagann and stuffs too, so that gets an instant win from me too! Keep up the win job man! =D

@Edward_Elric: Not an intentional one, I'm afraid- I haven't found a way to read Cyborg 009 yet, which is a shame because it looks like the kind of old school sci-fi stories I love.

No, this is just Rock with no helmet, Proto Man's scarf and helmet, and body redesigned based on the Legends Mega Man, the Toru Nakayama design and the American Mega Man design.

As for Roll, she's a mix of the MM8 Roll design with Yoshikawa's design for a Mega Man Legends 3 protagonist.

@Aptiva- Thanks :D

Edited by The KKM

• 1 month later...

Sleep is overrated.

You can do something as awesome as this during sleep. I know very little about the archie comics, but I do think this new pic is of one of the characters from it. It looks cool.

I can't help but notice various styles of colouring your doing. Can I ask, what do you use to colour your pictures in? Photoshop? MSPaint? They all look good either way.

Hey Dan.

I tend to colour pics on Photoshop, except if it's just a quick doodle like that Sally Evangelion there, in which case I colour in Autodesk Sketchbook.

The Finitevus (as you guessed, an Archie character), Deadpool, Dream, and whatnot pics are all Photoshop. I just try to use different techniques, results of experimentation, tutorials, and copying styles (for that Finitevus I had 3 or 4 old Sonic images open for me to get colours and copy shading styles from). Occasionally a filter too if it looks good- that Dream picture has a Watercolour filter.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MEEEEEGA MAAAAN

MEEEEEGA MAAAAAN

HE IS BLUE AND HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO HE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A MAN

HE'S MEGA MAN

aegama.png

legends2.png

timeoil.gif

zero.png

exe.png