Awoo.

Games you've always wanted to play but never have

Crystal Kingfisher

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is a big one on my list. I've been trying to get a lot of DC games that I missed out on back when all I had was a PS1, and I've heard MvC2 is one of the best fighting games ever, so I really want to play it.

Tales of Symphonia is another one on my list. Ever since I got Tales of Vesperia, I've always wanted to try the other games in the Tales of ____ series.

Metroid Prime is another one, I'm a huge Metroid fan and I've always wanted to play Prime 1 and 2 after playing Prime 3 and Hunters.

I also want to play Jet Force Gemini for the N64, and many other games. What are some that you've always wanted to play?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crystal Kingfisher

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• SuperLink

• Eternal EX

I always wanted to play Tales of Vesperia...that's the >only< game I want to play on the 360....

Tales of Vesperia

I love the Tales games and I am disappointed that they never ventured onto the PS3.

Tales of Vesperia

I love the Tales games and I am disappointed that they never ventured onto the PS3.

^ I'm not disappointed, I'm furious...

I mean the Wii has the Symphonia title, the 360 has Vesperia title...so what about us PS3 owners? >.>

Oh where do begin:

Jet Grind Radio

Jak and Daxter series

Mario Kart Wii

Sonic Shuffle

Sonic 06(sounds like one of those "It's so bad it's sorta/kinda/maybe good" games in some aspects)

Pokemon Platinum

FaceBreaker

Street Fighter 4

Wii Music

Klonoa

etc.

Most of these games I could buy, but I just don't have the kind of money to be spending on so many games. I mostly save my money for games that I must have at one point in the next 2 years.

I wanted to experience Sonic Adventure 2 but they never ported it to the PC like they did with its predecessor.

And finding decent emulators is a tough task.

Wii Music, want it but WAY too expensive.

Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, the one remaining Mario game on GCN that I really want but never got.

Mario All-Star Baseball, the one remaining Mario game on GCN that I didn't want but do want just for the sake of owning every Mario GCN game, lol.

Jet Grind Radio

A good bit of Nippon Ichi games

Most SMT games

Skies of Arcadia

And many more. I just don't have the money anymore. =//

Jet grind radio future (or whatever the xbox version was called) I played like 2mins of it in a store and liked it alot but never go around to buying it :(

MGS4, jak series, rachet and clank series, GOD OF FREAKIN WAR. I've always been told that this game was spectacular and well I never got the chance to experience it.

I always wanted to play Tales of Vesperia...that's the >only< game I want to play on the 360....

You could get a 360 Arcade model, they're the worst 360 model but they're well worth the money if you want to play only one 360 exclusive.

Sonic Shuffle

Sonic 06(sounds like one of those "It's so bad it's sorta/kinda/maybe good" games in some aspects)

You're not missing out on anything. I'd rather drink my own urine and eat my own crap than play Sonic '06.

You could get a 360 Arcade model, they're the worst 360 model but they're well worth the money if you want to play only one 360 exclusive.

Well its coming for the PS3 soon so thats another option.

Knuckles Chaotix tops my list by quite a ways.

Others include:

- Fire Emblem, don't wanna spend money on a genre I don't usually like even though the game sounds good

- Mother, do I really need to explain that one? xD

- Sonic Shuffle and Sonic Pocket Adventure, Other Sonic games I've not played

- Persona 3, currently trying to get

- Seiken Densetsu 3, I hope they remake it or sommet

- Darkstalkers, just want another fighting game to try out

- NiGHTS, to see what people rave about

Recently my dreams of playing Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Tekken, Sonic Rivals and Final Fantasy VII came true. Also about a year ago played Kingdom Hearts for the first time; which I always hated, and then forced myself to hate for about half an hour of gameplay, and then couldn't control my bladder, and it became my favourite RPG series.

Edited by SuperLink

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, all the Metroid Primes, and, unfortuanetly, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. :(

Disgaea 3:At least Mao, Raspberyl and MrChamploo are available in Disaea 2 portable, but i want to play the third part ;__; it looks great.

Burning Rangers: I´m finding a good Saturn emulator but no sucess ;__;.

Sonic Unleashed 360: To see the real version. I want to see if it is good.

Sonic the hedgehog 06: I know this game has a lot of glitches, but i want to try it.

Before I had a 360 it was Sonic the Hedgehog 06.

Up until recently it was Conker: Live & Reloaded. But I just got the game yesterday anyway.

I'd say Jet Set Radio.

Well its coming for the PS3 soon so thats another option.

...you sure about that? o.O

Halo 3, since they take for-freaking-ever to port the Halo games to the PC.

Not to mention you'll probably need Windows 8 or something to play it.

I want to play Spore on PC. The only grand problem is that I have no real 'personal' computer, and Spore probably requires a good game card. I would love to play the game, with it's whole creation idea. Too bad I might have to wait a long time before I can, and I sure wish they'd re-release the game as an Xbox360 game.

Even though I'm a big fan of Bioshock and know almost every single thing about it...this is gonna sound embarassing~

I don't have the game because of my lack of XBox360 and powerful PC.

*DUN DUN DUUUUN* T__T

I want to play it so, so, SO badly too. No matter how scary it looks, no matter how gory it looks, no matter how unfitting it is for my personality, I still want to play it! NOW~!

I want to play Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask sooo bad. I downloaded Ocarina of Time from Virtual Console on impulse after hearing so much about it over the years and was highly entertained and impressed. So naturally, I want to play it's successor. I know a heck of a lot about this game including it's famous creepiness and dankness and yet i've never played it. What makes me curious is how MM is said to be much more vibrant than OoT and there's more happening graphically because it required the Expansion Pack when it was on N64.

I can't wait for the day it comes to Virtual Console if it ever does. I've actually got a 1000 points waiting for it on my Wii Sopping Channel account.

Another one i've got to play one day is Knuckles' Chaotix. Not out of absolute desire but out of frank curiosity. It's special stages look interesting, it has unique gameplay and items and has some lovely looking zones (Marina Madness during the morning looks so serene). I bet the characters each have a very distinct feel from what i've read about their abilities, like Espio being able to destroy enemies in full run and Charmy's odd Buzz Dash.

Edited by Verte