Awoo.

goku262002

That's cool there making a mini series to tell what happen in Mako/Bolin's childhood, but that should have been a full episode rather than just something the writers blow off to tell a stupid love triangle thing.....

Still, that art style is really cool and its great there doing a cool online thing like that online game for the original series a few years back to bridge the gap between season 2 and 3. Plus it still has the voice actors from the main series in there, so it will be interesting to see where this mini series goes :)

I'm really hope Korra and Mako break up this season. And I'm also hoping for an appearance from Zuko since he and Katara are the only surviving members of the original gaang.

I'll also be happy if they show us Hiroshi Sato rotting in prison losing his mind.

Hopefully it doesn't mark the return of crappy romance subplots as well.

Lets just pray that Korra and Mako break up in this season.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lets just pray that Korra and Mako break up in this season.

if they are going to break up they're going to get back together at the end. I feel as if when ever this series has romance they always have to have a love triangle

in the Avatar comics zuko and mia broke up. And it seems like they are dropping hints that Suki has a crush on him

Im surprised that nobody has brought this up yet

1374687346.jpg

After they're done with the Zuko's mom subplot were going to see the formation of republic city

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

My DVR is ready! If not that, I'll catch it on Nick 2. Either way, I'm watching this as soon as I get off work. No interruptions. 

Aubrey Plaza was Aubrey Plaza. Neato.

Korra's still my favorite character. Good episode overall, though the humor kinda put me off at times. Seemed a bit childish. Oh well, it's Nick I guess. Looking forward to seeing more.

Animation was fantastic, Bolin was great, I love the two twins, Asami was great as usual, Tenzin's bickering with his sliblings was golden, Korra was kinda annoying me through most of it, and I still dislike Mako.

Overall, a solid start, cant wait to see more.

"Oh boy! I'm gonna get back from work and watch the new season of Korra."

> DVR taped Boston Legal instead

82944.gif

• Thumbs Up 8

Eh, don't stress yourself too hard. I'm at work, so I missed it as well.

Just now watching it on my DVR. Ahhhh shit. Bumi Time 24/7. He's not even a main character and I love this guy. 

Looks like something interesting is going to happen with Jinora. Hype.

I was intrigued when Jinora was looking at one of the Avatar statues then looked behind her. She is going to be a character to keep an eye on this season.

• Thumbs Up 1

Saw it a while ago. Good start to the second season, I gotta say, really sets up what to expect in this book, with great new characters and more world building. I still like Korra, even if she is irritatingly brash at times. Though I kinda expect that flaw to be explored in this book. 

Though to echo anyone else, it's really gonna be hard to make Mako likeable, considering how he treated Misami in the first book. I know Mike and Bryan enjoy ship teases, but it was handled very poorly, IMO.